PDA

View Full Version : About client and expansion

onadraosari
03-18-2016, 02:49 AM
Well. In last my threads i always critic someone, but in last time i can't tell anything good about Arcane legends
A lot of bugs is gone, ty god
Arc ring: ....
This ring anyway will be not better than lvl56 ring, sts, congrats..., u made it more nab. Question: Why?
Locks:
1) A lot peoples stashed rengol locks for Expansion, and... Sts said that gonna be new crates. Okay, i agree that its error of a lot of peoples, but sts at least could say early, that gonna be new crates.
2) On the previous posts about 1.5 Client was about keys for locks, but its didnt happen, may be i missed something, if someone knows, pls write, ty :)
3) Add in rengol locks this new pets, because new crates cost 400k each. In the Locked grand crate of the watch u added items from lvl46 expansion, we are waiting for same with rengol.
4) What about plat sale or 40% off on opening locks? (Or both ;) ) before cap ?
Upgrade to lvl46: ...
Well, near time a lot of nabs will run with us elite ren'gol and others elites. Ty...
Total:
A lot of peoples lost a lot money because of client, cuz auc got crashed. So, i dnt like this new client
Let's hope ( but for the last months i can't hope on something good) for nice expansion
Thank you...

Babyeterne
03-18-2016, 03:32 PM
Yes bad update :(

Hulkystash
03-18-2016, 03:44 PM
Its good theres new crates !! Thats what happeneds when people take advantage of sts and glitches.

Ydqm
03-18-2016, 03:45 PM
First off all the arc ring has been the best for 2 seasons, needs to be changed. Sts did say that the locks will be changed earlier. The locks will come when expansion comes i guess. New crates are expansive because they are rare. 40% plat off, want arcanes to be 200k or less?

azagreoralu
03-18-2016, 03:52 PM
2) On the previous posts about 1.5 Client was about keys for locks, but its didnt happen, may be i missed something, if someone knows, pls write, ty :)

Sorry i couldn't find a actual quote from a thread about this. In the first live stream with remi and goldilox, remi said that keys would be out shortly after the client in a weekend promotion or something.

Squeezable
03-18-2016, 04:02 PM
1) A lot peoples stashed rengol locks for Expansion, and... Sts said that gonna be new crates. Okay, i agree that its error of a lot of peoples, but sts at least could say early, that gonna be new crates.

So basically you exploited the bug, hoarded hundreds of locks and disappointed they hit 3k?

onadraosari
03-19-2016, 06:31 AM
i got nothing from deary island bug. i didnt farm it

onadraosari
03-19-2016, 06:35 AM
First off all the arc ring has been the best for 2 seasons, needs to be changed. Sts did say that the locks will be changed earlier. The locks will come when expansion comes i guess. New crates are expansive because they are rare. 40% plat off, want arcanes to be 200k or less?
I Dont see any good reason in ur msg to dont do it as i suggested

Repeat
03-19-2016, 06:57 AM
They posted a clarification about keys sure u will find it at announcement section where they said that keys will arrive later this season... I don't think everything that happens is bad the market crash atm will not stay long and it's just normal at the end of a season that old items become worthless cuz no one spend money on them before they know what's next +the panic seller want to get rid of everything cuz they fear what's coming... prices will rehab by the time and the thing with arc ring is pretty simple sure the 56 items will be better but stg wants to go away from para and eye gems if u are 56 with a para eye arcane ring u probably got a better gear than the ppl with the new equip where no gems can get into... so they decrease arc ring to definitely remove it from next season endgame equip... just my opinion I'm not sure if it is this way but I think so...

Gesendet von meinem ZTE Blade L2 mit Tapatalk

Repeat
03-19-2016, 07:07 AM
Check the weekly community update March 9 /2016 there u find ur clarification about the keys... it's better to read everything they release before getting mad because in most case there is an information somewhere in this forum

Gesendet von meinem ZTE Blade L2 mit Tapatalk