Heavy

Makes sense to me.

Conradin
07-08-2011, 11:11 PM
Engie
Sniper
Heavy

Makes sense to me.

Today i finally got to Play beta for a tiny bit. A friend from washington came out who plays on verizon and i ran a few minutes on his comando- lotz of fun man...

Pharcyde
07-08-2011, 11:13 PM
It's a lot like war tactics.

Commando would be the heavy duty gunner that posts up and holds/covers a possition.
Engineer is a lot like the class that would be providing ammo belts to the gunners, and running technical operations on the battlefront, like laying traps.
Operative would be the accurate shooting class, that would either ninja their way into the enemy line, take them out, or pick them off one by one from the distance.

Phoenixking
07-08-2011, 11:26 PM
It's a lot like war tactics. Commando would be the heavy duty gunner that posts up and holds/covers a possition. Engineer is a lot like the class that would be providing ammo belts to the gunners, and running technical operations on the battlefront, like laying traps.Operative would be the accurate shooting class, that would either ninja their way into the enemy line, take them out, or pick them off one by one from the distance.Thats why i love ops i dont smell the stinky mobs lol jk but i love attacking from a distance it fits my gameplay style idk y i love getting some aggro and then when they move towards me on the road i kill them enough to they drop on my feet and im like yeees.....bow downIdky it just satisfies me so

Register
07-09-2011, 09:18 AM
Thats why i love ops i dont smell the stinky mobs lol jk but i love attacking from a distance it fits my gameplay style idk y i love getting some aggro and then when they move towards me on the road i kill them enough to they drop on my feet and im like yeees.....bow downIdky it just satisfies me so

i prefer sneaking up and knifing em :)

Arterra
07-30-2011, 09:10 AM
i prefer sneaking up and knifing em :)

Woo cloak and dagger win!
At least in tf2, best game evah lol

apocketlegend
07-30-2011, 10:06 AM
Wait what I don't get it

Zaltiar
07-30-2011, 10:12 AM
Star legends = team fortress