PDA

View Full Version : What happned to do a bear

Jeremiah-prince Emokpae
03-18-2016, 04:10 PM
I saw people roaming around with these new bears I kept asking what pet is that they would never tell me then I. Checked stables couldn't find it till I one day decided lemme run dova bear in towns to match my vanity maybe a few maps and boom Sims like the hell... y did u guys change dova bear do a looked sweet before nothing needed to be changed

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Carapace
03-18-2016, 04:31 PM
Dovabear was on a list of art that our art team wanted to improve, and so he has changed!

Java
03-18-2016, 05:18 PM
Dovabear was on a list of art that our art team wanted to improve, and so he has changed!
Can I borrow some clippers? She is looking a bit shaggy. [emoji5]

MORTALS! I demand one thousand units of your Earth coffee!

konafez
03-18-2016, 05:31 PM

He is now chubbabear

Jeremiah-prince Emokpae
03-18-2016, 06:33 PM
Dovabear looked great before. It looks down graded now

Faliziaga
03-19-2016, 02:43 AM
Maybe our potatoe is next on the list...

Hail
03-19-2016, 02:48 AM

The original appearance is still seen in the stable if you do not own the pet. However if you do own it, the changed version is seen.

kananaskis
03-19-2016, 04:27 AM
Dovabear looked great before. It looks down graded now

I agree, I like the original look more

Kakashis
03-19-2016, 10:35 AM
I actually think the new dova bear looks meaner and cooler. I mean come on, a bear with flashy silver armor isn't going to be terrifying. This new one is scuffier and full of awesomeness! And come on, most people that could afford dovabear didn't even use it when price of arcane pets went to the same price as dovabear. Nice to see a refreshed pet look! You know for certain dova and little bear eggs will be back!

kinzmet
03-19-2016, 01:50 PM
Wheres Vroom's pet "Splatter" ?

Horgs
03-20-2016, 12:02 AM
Maybe our potatoe is next on the list...

Oooh yeaah, totally agree with this hahahaha..

epicrrr
03-20-2016, 02:43 AM

potato stampy on the list? :)