PDA

View Full Version : Ignore Chat function not working

Origin
03-19-2016, 01:11 AM
Hi. I had this character on ignore previously, but it's disappeared from my ignore list. When I try adding the name back it just gives me this system message : "<name> has already been ignored". The person's PMs don't get filtered out, it doesn't add the name in. Also when I did a test, added and deleted one name, three different names got wiped off the list simultaneously. Could you please fix this asap. Thanks.

Hail
03-19-2016, 01:43 AM
Umm, if the two names are on the same account, only one can be ignored because now Ignoring someone automatically ignores every toon on their account.

And yeah, deleting someone from the ignore list usually leads to others disappearing. However, they are still "ignored" and will re-appear after changing maps a couple times.
Hope it gets fixed soon!

harakira
03-19-2016, 08:30 PM
It happens to me as well, i block someone then he could still pm me :(

Sent from my H870 using Tapatalk

Fyrce
03-19-2016, 09:34 PM
Actually try waiting a LONG time or maybe log off. Ive noticed that unignoring, then ignoring is a big production -- it can take a long time, and the timing of ignore/unignore can get flipped.Ive cleared ignore lists and come back the next day to find names on it again. It helps to also do the same thing on all your alts, if not already. Then check for next 1-2 days. After about 2 days, your ignore list will finally be cleared or be the way you want it to be.This has been happening since ignore acct began. Its mostly ok, until you try to unignore. For some reason, unignore can be super messy and takes forever. (And i don't know what the deal is w forums in the last week but now it ignores my returns and extra spaces from my ipad. Oh well)

Origin
03-20-2016, 11:30 PM
Didn't change anything for this bug to happen. Just suddenly getting 2 pages of yellow from that toon, when I checked the list he wasn't there. Log on/off didn't help at first. Took several tries and half hour wasted, crossed my mind that devs might've been trolling me bahaha

Fyrce
03-23-2016, 04:40 AM
Lol. Theres also something buggy w the lists on toon switching. Over all, I like the acct ignore, but there are definitely some bugs.