PDA

View Full Version : Range of weakness?

Away
06-07-2010, 06:13 AM
Hey guys,

So i'm wondering what range does weakness have?
Since the effect is pretty small.

Thanks

Royce
06-11-2010, 02:05 AM
8m. It is a bit larger than the range of nightmare (6m), which is almost too small to be useful.

Away
06-11-2010, 02:30 AM
8m. It is a bit larger than the range of nightmare (6m), which is almost too small to be useful.

Thanks!
It kinda annoys me how when i join PUG games, people just run in and attack; only the occasional warrior mobs them all and lets me debuff the mob before stomping them away from the debuff
radius.

Theremin
07-03-2010, 01:35 AM
I think it's ridiculous that the range for enchantress debuffs is so small. Aren't mages supposed to be ranged? QQ Many times, I die, or ALMOST die trying to get the debuffs up there. It's terribly inconvenient, especially when dealing with bosses who can one shot my low health having, cloth wearing elf.

Royce
07-03-2010, 08:37 AM
I think it's ridiculous that the range for enchantress debuffs is so small. Aren't mages supposed to be ranged? QQ Many times, I die, or ALMOST die trying to get the debuffs up there. It's terribly inconvenient, especially when dealing with bosses who can one shot my low health having, cloth wearing elf.

Yup this has been mentioned many times, and it's a valid point IMO, but nobody really seems to care much especially now that everyone is a paladin that can get in close and mix it up anyway.