PDA

View Full Version : Planar pendant

Tentenzz
03-19-2016, 05:31 AM
I have no planar pendant yet but already bought the recipe n relics. I decide to make a planar pendant bcos my friend told me the stat is better than new mythic amulet. Is it a wise decision? Should I continue crafting it or should I stop before I waste my energy and ankh farming essence and so on?

- still noob-

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

jjperez27
03-19-2016, 05:34 AM
continue it bro planar pendant is op :)

Dex_addict
03-19-2016, 05:41 AM
Personally I'd say hold out on actually crafting it, if you have nothing else to do in game however stash materials...looking at the new lvl47 pendant (or should I say 4 pendants...yes each class has 4 options slightly varying in stats, same as the lvl 46 Mythic Bows/daggers scenario) the gain you receive from PP is purely in mana and hp, this being not a monumental difference already at lvl 47 and assuming that we will see more mythic pendants at other levels before or at the 56 cap (surely we won't be using lvl47 pendants at 56?) I would expect that the Planar pendant won't be worth using. Also failing that you never know if sts will also decide to decrease the stats given from the Planar pendant as you level up the same as they are doing with the Arcane ring giving people no choice but to use newer gears...

Tentenzz
03-19-2016, 05:41 AM
continue it bro planar pendant is op :)
Thanks XD

Ansari Faisal
03-19-2016, 06:00 AM
Dont craft it. its not worth

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

Tentenzz
03-19-2016, 06:32 AM
It seems that I just waste my 260k :)

Mdy
03-19-2016, 07:17 AM
Personally I'd say hold out on actually crafting it, if you have nothing else to do in game however stash materials...looking at the new lvl47 pendant (or should I say 4 pendants...yes each class has 4 options slightly varying in stats, same as the lvl 46 Mythic Bows/daggers scenario) the gain you receive from PP is purely in mana and hp, this being not a monumental difference already at lvl 47 and assuming that we will see more mythic pendants at other levels before or at the 56 cap (surely we won't be using lvl47 pendants at 56?) I would expect that the Planar pendant won't be worth using. Also failing that you never know if sts will also decide to decrease the stats given from the Planar pendant as you level up the same as they are doing with the Arcane ring giving people no choice but to use newer gears...
Agree with this..expansion is going to be very2 soon..so I'd suggest the same as the commenter..if u want to keep pvp at lvl 41-46 and no further lvl ups..itd be the best for u..after all, changes might be made with the pendant like they did with the ar.

Sleep Mode

mapenjay
03-19-2016, 07:25 AM
Crap it! loool

Tentenzz
03-19-2016, 08:19 AM
Thanks to all for respons:)

Mesti
03-19-2016, 08:48 AM
I have no planar pendant yet but already bought the recipe n relics. I decide to make a planar pendant bcos my friend told me the stat is better than new mythic amulet. Is it a wise decision? Should I continue crafting it or should I stop before I waste my energy and ankh farming essence and so on?

- still noob-

Wkwkwwkk tenten gi study la

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Tentenzz
03-19-2016, 08:49 AM
Wkwkwwkk tenten gi study la

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
Siapakah gerangan anda yg mengenali sy -.-

Mesti
03-19-2016, 09:05 AM