PDA

View Full Version : No cap banner

Rara
03-19-2016, 07:44 AM
Hello, I've just leveled to 46 after the client update but I did not receive the level cap banner. I have checked stash too but it's not there.

Is this a bug or they don't give banners anymore? :(

Tnx in adv!

Visiting
03-19-2016, 08:55 AM
It's probable that they don't give banners out for people who "buy" their way to the top?

Rara
03-19-2016, 09:12 AM
It's probable that they don't give banners out for people who "buy" their way to the top?

Hi, tnx you for your reply. ^^

It's understandable if that's the case. However, I leveled in maps, tombs, tindirin etc.. I didn't purchase the power level pack. So I'm wondering if it is a bug. ^^

Visiting
03-19-2016, 09:23 AM
Hi, tnx you for your reply. ^^

It's understandable if that's the case. However, I leveled in maps, tombs, tindirin etc.. I didn't purchase the power level pack. So I'm wondering if it is a bug. ^^
In that case, there's a chance that with the update they cut off awarding banners since the season is essentially over and we're going to a new "elite" level cap, thus 46 wouldn't be the cap anymore. Personally, I'd email STS and wait for em' to get back to you on that, though they're flooded with tickets atm due to everyone trying to get unbanned..

Rara
03-19-2016, 09:24 AM
In that case, there's a chance that with the update they cut off awarding banners since the season is essentially over and we're going to a new "elite" level cap, thus 46 wouldn't be the cap anymore. Personally, I'd email STS and wait for em' to get back to you on that, though they're flooded with tickets atm due to everyone trying to get unbanned..

True that, tnx tho (:

Carapace
03-19-2016, 12:59 PM
This may indeed be a bug, in the meantime you can contact support and they should be able to give you one!

Rara
03-19-2016, 01:44 PM
This may indeed be a bug, in the meantime you can contact support and they should be able to give you one!

Tnx you! ^^

Dragoonclaws
03-19-2016, 05:33 PM

Hey Carapace, you guys added many things from the next expansion, like APs. You maybe accidently changed the level cap in the system to 56 too, disabling the lvl46 cap banner.

Hail
03-19-2016, 11:27 PM
Hey Carapace, you guys added many things from the next expansion, like APs. You maybe accidently changed the level cap in the system to 56 too, disabling the lvl46 cap banner.

Quite possibly. I noticed the Level 50/55 levels in Aps.