PDA

View Full Version : Atomic Legends

Zandog
07-09-2011, 06:26 AM
One of the first Star Legends beta guilds, we're all about leveling, helping members and having fun. Expect us to have a great hall with plenty of active and positive members. We're always looking for active, productive members as well. If you have any guild questions about our operations, times we play or how to join, please let us know! We're going to wait until the game goes officially out of beta until we get a premium Guild Hall but we do have the Professional Hall now. If all goes well, we may have a guild page.

Current member count: 22 (Updated 7/8/11)

Add Zandra to friends for invites.

Guild Master:
Zandra

Officers:
Psycobrklyn
Oakava

Members:
Addinviteme
Bubble
Buffy
Chirah
Chrismoreland
Dalinuel
Doc
Evoltheft
GwenyDD
Mastercommand
Meronious
Nabas
Noir
Oldblaster
Ramonini
Rayazar
Sssoulssshine
Starlegend
Torrenz

More to come, thanks for being apart of us!

Thanks and happy hunting, Zandra aka Zandog

Fyrce
07-12-2011, 12:05 AM
Yay, hanging out's my name! aka Buffy :)
so yeah, let's have fun together!

Horsethe
07-14-2011, 01:41 AM
Hey everyone. I signed up with the guild last night. I remember seeing Buffy online. Will be happy to help out anyone who needs it, so look out for Horsetheneer.

EDIT: Also have my Commando in the guild (Horsethemando). Both chars are lvl 20 so message me if you need a tank or some heals.

Haunofblackwood
07-17-2011, 01:01 AM
All I can say is thank you so much

starwolf
07-17-2011, 09:54 PM
can i join ima noob and i need some nice people to show me how to play i have a droid and its not out yet

Vearisea
07-19-2011, 02:42 AM
Atomic Legends Guild Hall we have now is the best that Platinum can buy

**members of Atomic Legends enjoy certain extra little 'bonuses' in-game. See Oakava (present Guild Leader), or Vearisea (Officer) for more details.** such 'bonuses' will be applied after the full release of the game

We are an active guild, recruiting for equally active applicants.
Present Level Requirement: 5
To Apply: Message me here, or reply to this post, or message me in game (in-game name: Vearisea) with the following information:

Level:
Class: (Commando, Operative, Engineer)
Level of activity (ex. minimal, moderate, high, addicted):
Number of Alts (if any):
Name of Alts (if any):

we are all about the quality of members, NOT quantity

stay awesome :banana:

Rifto
07-19-2011, 03:13 AM
Add me!(: I'm Lazila...

Breadkeeper
07-19-2011, 05:30 PM
Not to mention we are awesome?

Keeper

Horsethe
07-19-2011, 10:28 PM
Ahh cool you're from Oz Keeper!

The guild seems empty when I play at night. It would be handy to know ppls time zones or locations too.

Fyrce
07-20-2011, 02:31 AM
I haven't been that active recently. Got busy, but when I do play, I'm on a lot at night. I'm PST but I sometimes stay up late and play with a lot of the Auseeis and Asians.

I'm prob behind on levels because I haven't been on the last week (no time, no device). I should have more time in a week or so, when the game releases. Hope they get the JOIN thing working from the guild list. That'd be mega-cool :)

Horsethe
07-21-2011, 04:28 PM
Is Zandra still in the guild or a guild leader? From what I've seen, Oakava has been the person in charge of AL...

Breadkeeper
07-21-2011, 08:17 PM
Ahh cool you're from Oz Keeper!

The guild seems empty when I play at night. It would be handy to know ppls time zones or locations too.

Ya, but im a baker so i usually play mid day to late afternoon. Except on my days off. So you probably wont see to much of me past 6pm, since im usually in bed. haha

Vearisea
08-04-2011, 11:56 PM
Yep. Oakava is presently our guild master :)

Vearisea
08-16-2011, 12:36 PM
I am the mascot. Pull my finger! :x

Breadkeeper
08-17-2011, 09:00 PM
Hmmm seems things need to be updated a bit...

Breadkeeper
08-17-2011, 09:04 PM
May have to create a new page for this. Maybe the Devs should create a better system for keeping track of guilds, do to leadership being passed on and original poster not here anymore.

Vearisea
08-21-2011, 03:31 AM
Seconded

Vearisea
08-21-2011, 03:37 AM
since game has been released, I have announced in guildchat a fantastic contest. so to my belovedi guildies who still do not know about it, please pm me for information.

we officially welcome tots, alexp, kweez, undoubted, and redbulldeer to the guild
<3

quality over quantity