PDA

View Full Version : Rogue twinks are paper

Beatmap
03-19-2016, 10:31 AM
Im a level 7 rogue and i enjoyed twinking for the longest time,but after the armor nerf for rogues, Rgoues get swapped with warriors and mages
which really made me a bit depressed the aa of swift further adds on (twinks know what i speak of). The galen proc from warriors lowers armor(a bug ignored by sts) and procs multiple proc patches almost insta kills a rogue or sometimes the whole party.Because of this unessary nerf, more than endgamers twinks rogues are the most effected. We twinks have spent millons of our hard earned gold on our toons and now sts makes the game even more unbalanced by nerfing our armor. My fellow rogue twinks i need your support on this to either get back our armor or give us a damage buff

Comment your views about this topic below :/

Elgrablyx
03-19-2016, 10:42 AM
Yes I agree . That Nerf is really unecessary at all. What sts call balance afected only us Rogues. They only nerfed our armor ans crit but they didn't do anything for Warriors and mages . Lets take all the classes :

A Mage lv 46 well equiped has around 1.4k - 1.5k armor and 900 dmg
A Warrior Lv46 well equiped has around 2.5k - 2.7k amor and 700 damage
A Rogue lv46 well equiped used to have 1.9k - 2k armor and 800 - 870 dmg

That was balanced because at lv 56 the armors damages and crits would be fair for all the classes but now with the nerft Rogues will Reach at Max 2.3k armor and a Warrior (lv46) very well equiped has more than 3k of armor and mages 1.7k so that means Rogues were unfairy put down to a useless toon . That should be fixed or it's gonna ruin us.

Redjellydonut
03-19-2016, 10:48 AM
Completely agree and im more of a warrior player... Swift aa need to be nerfed asap and galen's proc is out of control at low lvls...

deltrabravo
03-19-2016, 11:51 AM
Totally agreed

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G357FZ eszközömről

Visiting
03-19-2016, 11:53 AM
Normally I'd say something along the lines of "Lol@twink, lvl up .-.", but with the recent update it doesn't make much difference, twink and endgame rogues are now both equally suck in Pvp :(

ryuba
03-19-2016, 11:56 AM
Before update our 10% dmg nerf in pvp room already ruined rogue in low level, and yeah we burn like paper now,
This season must have a big brand ( rule of war)

[ forgiveness ]

Truememories
03-19-2016, 11:59 AM
Bump. Totally agree with everyone here

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

Hallweeen
03-19-2016, 01:03 PM
Even for endgame it's terrible. It was hard enough with the arc sword. But now with less armor we don't stand a chance. Not a smart move on sts' side. Rogues are useless now. I see many rogues quitting now because of this pointless nerf.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

mistery
03-19-2016, 01:06 PM
delete rogue make warr

Ansari Faisal
03-19-2016, 02:19 PM
Yes decreasing armor of roige made me so angry really bad idea plz sts give us armor back

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

Sirspamsaloty
03-19-2016, 09:29 PM
Use diamond jewel lol

Schnitzel
03-19-2016, 09:34 PM
delete rogue make warr

Careful now, thats how you start forum fights

Zynzyn
03-19-2016, 11:25 PM
Use diamond jewel lol

I'd like to state facts that could clearly explain why your solution is not feasible.

1. For health, rogues have to use str points and in doing so rogues already lose damage (not taking into consideration the damage rogues lose from nerf and lack of pet boost dmg% in pvp). Warriors can go full strength and have their damage and also their hp intact. They do not have to spec other stats. I would like to ask why does the primary stat points for Warrior increase both HP and Damage, while for rogues they have to spec primary stats Dex for Damage and then some STR for hp. How things work, rogue is already at a disadvantage. This fact applies to rogues of all levels.

2. Your suggestion of using diamond jewel is not an option - because if diamond jewels replace the current gems/jewels in our gear (eyes /para /finesse) rogues current stats get further nerfed (damage nerf, mana nerf, health nerf, crit nerf, bonus dmg nerf). That is not a compensation, it is trading one nerf for another nerf. This fact applies to rogues of levels too.

3. And this thread is specifically about twink rogues. Twink rogues have low stats, they are not killmachines. Hence yet another nerf to this class, is depressing to be honest. They are not tanky when compared to the amount of damage mages and warriors are capable of dealing on them. Before the armor nerf, pvp was finally getting enjoyable. No it was not enjoyable back in the day prior to all the warrior and mage class buffs, when only rogues used to dominate- that was boring. But before this armor-nerf, things were almost in the lines of ideal.

4. Question for devs - If rogues are supposed to be a very weak damage dealer class, where is our damage? Why is it possible for warriors to do it all - acquire substantial amount of damage and also be tanky? No damage nerf on warriors and yet we have 15% dmg boosting new pet Munchmouth ( a boost that will never work for rogues in pvp but only for warriors and mages).

Yummytummy
03-22-2016, 11:12 PM
Rip rogue XD that's nice high armor plus packs XD and mana regen rogue never die incase if fail. Pack that's pretty cool it's balance now ahahaha

mapenjay
03-22-2016, 11:55 PM
get that munch mouth pet to increase your armor

Veenihiv
03-23-2016, 12:13 AM
All know the fact that many support the armour nerf on rogues
and many didn't like it....
But most of them agrees to the face that the armor nerf on rogues is a little too much,isn't it ??
Why not decrease the armor of the rogues that are like lvl 44 and above....
I am not writing this because I have a twink rogue... As a matter of fact I don't have a twink rogue.
Twink players really knows how pathetic the condition of rogues is after the armor nerf.
#peace

Titanium
03-23-2016, 03:48 AM
Twinks are paper*

canbolt
03-23-2016, 04:19 AM
get that munch mouth pet to increase your armor

lol would u spend a 20m on that and use it lolololol then sts can nerf warr and mage also

Eagle Eye229
03-23-2016, 06:31 AM
Seems like you all see the problem but have no real answer to this problem but "give us our armor back".You don't understand how Stat progression works.you don't understand why there is a tipping point in overall stats and one class become overpowered.How come people cannot understand that when 1class is the only class able to party (some mage too,vast majority rogue.) And when one class is severely at an advantage in pvp that a change is necessary.If it were me,I would literally give you back 10% or so of your armor and take 10% health.

this nerfing came right around the time of this upcoming expansion.

1:Just decided this would be the best time to do what they wanted to do for a long time.

2:started progressing loot/stats from upcoming expansion and rogues were on top way to often for anyone's liking.

PVE comes before PvP always and forever.

uehi
03-23-2016, 10:31 AM
Seems like you all see the problem but have no real answer to this problem but "give us our armor back".You don't understand how Stat progression works.you don't understand why there is a tipping point in overall stats and one class become overpowered.How come people cannot understand that when 1class is the only class able to party (some mage too,vast majority rogue.) And when one class is severely at an advantage in pvp that a change is necessary.If it were me,I would literally give you back 10% or so of your armor and take 10% health.

this nerfing came right around the time of this upcoming expansion.

1:Just decided this would be the best time to do what they wanted to do for a long time.

2:started progressing loot/stats from upcoming expansion and rogues were on top way to often for anyone's liking.

PVE comes before PvP always and forever.

twink no care about expansion. 1 twink class totaly riped. twink no care about pve. its post about twink.

Thrucho
03-23-2016, 03:16 PM
Well equipped lvl 46 rouges have 1.1k damage and 1.5k dps so it seems fair for them to have low armor. You rouges want the whole cake stop being greedy lol

Thrucho
03-23-2016, 03:18 PM
Yes I agree . That Nerf is really unecessary at all. What sts call balance afected only us Rogues. They only nerfed our armor ans crit but they didn't do anything for Warriors and mages . Lets take all the classes :

A Mage lv 46 well equiped has around 1.4k - 1.5k armor and 900 dmg
A Warrior Lv46 well equiped has around 2.5k - 2.7k amor and 700 damage
A Rogue lv46 well equiped used to have 1.9k - 2k armor and 800 - 870 dmg

That was balanced because at lv 56 the armors damages and crits would be fair for all the classes but now with the nerft Rogues will Reach at Max 2.3k armor and a Warrior (lv46) very well equiped has more than 3k of armor and mages 1.7k so that means Rogues were unfairy put down to a useless toon . That should be fixed or it's gonna ruin us.

Lol well equipped rouges have at least 1.1k damage and 1.5k+ dps don't lie bro

uehi
03-23-2016, 03:33 PM
Lol well equipped rouges have at least 1.1k damage and 1.5k+ dps don't lie bro

[QUOTE=Thrucho;2424558]Well equipped lvl 46 rouges have 1.1k damage and 1.5k dps so it seems fair for them to have low armor. You rouges want the whole cake.

Funy here we talk about twink, if you have any twink tell your point about it. Thread say twink rog is paper and say my its not true"?
Twink rog is useles. If you talk about twink 46 lev make new thread after expansion.

Vrazicak
03-23-2016, 03:49 PM
Rogues still ruled pvp with damage nerf and you owned it pretty long, now you all are crying after 1 week, STS looks to balance endgame PvE and PvP, they look to make tanks wanted in elites, they want everyone to be on timed leaderboards, not only 3-4 maxed rogues, I'm sorry "fellow twinks", but you're just a casualty of balancing the endgame more and more.

lucaskane2480
03-23-2016, 04:28 PM
Im a level 7 rogue and i enjoyed twinking for the longest time,but after the armor nerf for rogues, Rgoues get swapped with warriors and mages
which really made me a bit depressed the aa of swift further adds on (twinks know what i speak of). The galen proc from warriors lowers armor(a bug ignored by sts) and procs multiple proc patches almost insta kills a rogue or sometimes the whole party.Because of this unessary nerf, more than endgamers twinks rogues are the most effected. We twinks have spent millons of our hard earned gold on our toons and now sts makes the game even more unbalanced by nerfing our armor. My fellow rogue twinks i need your support on this to either get back our armor or give us a damage buff

Comment your views about this topic below :/

Lol all I read was "rogue is not OP anymore, I'm going to cry about it" seriously..

uehi
03-23-2016, 04:37 PM
Lol all I read was "rogue is not OP anymore, I'm going to cry about it" seriously..
no one talk about rogue no op anymore
we talk about no balance. for twink rogue its totaly riped.
with this situation is only 1 way for this "quit" twink. or quit game. i think any twink player want only 2 class in pvp. not the matter what klass you play on twink. if 1 riped fun riped too.

uehi
03-23-2016, 04:39 PM
Rogues still ruled pvp with damage nerf and you owned it pretty long, now you all are crying after 1 week, STS looks to balance endgame PvE and PvP, they look to make tanks wanted in elites, they want everyone to be on timed leaderboards, not only 3-4 maxed rogues, I'm sorry "fellow twinks", but you're just a casualty of balancing the endgame more and more.

i think you not play twink. any class. we not talk about balance endgame we talk balance class in twinkworld. and sory but and endgame pvp unbalanced alrdy too if you not see it pls max rogue and play pvp.