PDA

View Full Version : Elixir stacking works only on two elixirs on top of eachother

Itoopeo
03-19-2016, 05:17 PM
I used like 4 hours of elixir kits on this and only 47 minutes shows up. Thx sts for giving faulty information......
Or did they mention it somewhere? I remember them saying elixir kit elixirs stack now

Dragoonclaws
03-19-2016, 05:28 PM
People complained that we had to wait until an elixir is completly depleted until we can use another one. SO StS allowed players to renew their elixir timer by opening kits before finishing the on-going elixer. They never said you could stack elixir timers....

oekeone
03-19-2016, 07:21 PM
I used like 4 hours of elixir kits on this and only 47 minutes shows up. Thx sts for giving faulty information......
Or did they mention it somewhere? I remember them saying elixir kit elixirs stack now

how does this work? does it work with luck elix?

Schnitzel
03-19-2016, 08:06 PM
I opened a bunch of glintstone orc dolls earlier (forgot exact name, but they grant orc tags and provide a 15min buff),
I got up to 42 minutes, then it wouldn't add any more time.

Hoardseeker
03-20-2016, 12:45 AM
People complained that we had to wait until an elixir is completly depleted until we can use another one. SO StS allowed players to renew their elixir timer by opening kits before finishing the on-going elixer. They never said you could stack elixir timers....

It's clearly mentioned that it adds 30minutes , for "each" elixir 30mins will be added , it's a bug !

Elixir kits will now increase the duration of your elixir timer, adding 30 mins for each elixir consumed

Itoopeo
03-20-2016, 07:33 AM
It's clearly mentioned that it adds 30minutes , for "each" elixir 30mins will be added , it's a bug !

Yeah, thats what I remembered in game. Can I have now my 6 VIP 30min damage bonus elixirs back?