PDA

View Full Version : The Secret Ring

Kaziscate
03-20-2016, 12:38 AM
I know this post is a bit late, but remember the 2x mythics & arcanes chance in Ren'Gol Crates a while back? I'm pretty sure a lot of you guys haven't noticed this but there is this weird ring in the banner that we have never seen before. It's a ring with a blue band,skull,and a green gem on it. I'm pretty sure this is going to be the new lvl 56 arcane ring,probably called Cryogem Ring or something like that. What do you guys think? 148959

Mel030
03-20-2016, 12:52 AM
Wow nice one :)

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

HeftyWood
03-20-2016, 12:52 AM
I know this post is a bit late, but remember the 2x mythics & arcanes chance in Ren'Gol Crates a while back? I'm pretty sure a lot of you guys haven't noticed this but there is this weird ring in the banner that we have never seen before. It is a bit hard to see, but its a ring with a blue band,skull,and a green gem on it. I'm pretty sure this is going to be the new lvl 56 arcane ring,probably called Cryogem Ring or something like that. What do you guys think?
Or maybe all the banned people will get it as compensation for time lost.

It might happen. .

Chyeah! And monkeys might fly out of my butt!

herculeans
03-20-2016, 01:58 AM
Or maybe all the banned people will get it as compensation for time lost.

It might happen. .

Chyeah! And monkeys might fly out of my butt!

U got banned ??

Lol compensation? Day dreamers everywhere!!!

Hoardseeker
03-20-2016, 04:04 AM
U got banned ??

In some MMO RPG games they even Compensate for Minor Bugs by Awarding Everyone $1 Worth of Purchaseable Currency, i know some games as that as i've played it.

herculeans
03-20-2016, 08:06 AM
In some MMO RPG games they even Compensate for Minor Bugs by Awarding Everyone $1 Worth of Purchaseable Currency, i know some games as that as i've played it.

Thats really good but new arcane ring is too much

My second char is banned yet :3

HeftyWood
03-20-2016, 10:23 AM
U got banned ??

Lol no. It takes a special kind of retard to get banned. Aside from those who got rekt during the botter bans