PDA

View Full Version : How about a level 17 twink?

Register
07-09-2011, 09:13 AM
I was pvping with my level 12 twink when i noticed i kept getting killed by level 16's...and level 12's...So to give myself a little boost, i leveled up to 14. For the extra damage (full dex) and extra two points. Now i could beat some of the level 12's and a few level 16's...I wanted more power lol so I went to 17...I bought new gear but ended up using the same stuff as i did at level 12...except for a df talon. I tried a green df leather and didnt like it so i switched to arty level 5. But when pvping yesterday, Doomex, is a major rusher but I dont have a problem with him. But because he rushes, I rush him ONE time in a game and another guy (wont say name) decides to declare me a full time rusher -_- When i only rush against doom...But The guy decides to gang up on me with his bud to kill me as many times as he can. The bud says some insulting stuff that really doesnt bother me. And then I leave. I join a different game only to find the guy who declares me a rusher in it and i join his team. He says some stuff saying about me constantly rushing (when he has only seen me rush ONCE) and then says that there isnt anything you can do because im level 17. I leave that game.
But what i want to know is if a level 17 twink is unfair. Is it? but isnt it just being smart and leveling because less competition in level above you. Its not like im a tyrant with a plat setup. I run only on gold atm and level 16s and 12s and them with the plat set is a challenge. Its way funner playing against people who wont smash you instantly.

So is it?

Also, GOLD MESH.
If you can figure that out, you probably know the jerk who declares me a rusher. If you know, PM me! It would be intersting to see who knows him! And if its you -_- lol.

Riccits
07-10-2011, 06:52 AM
IMO its unfair using a lvl 16 vs 15. thats why i made a 16 one too. theres a way to beat as 15 a 16, need to be a bit tricky :)
not much difference is from 10-14. but a 10-14 cant never beat a 16.
at level 18 u get hell scream, so for all lower is kinda impossible to beat that.

btw. pvping that those level u will find some rusher and rude ppl. but just dont care...

Zerious
07-10-2011, 03:36 PM
lvl 16 vs 15 isn't too fair either, since bears get Iron Blood then. That's +8 armor from one skill point, which is a HUGE advantage at lower levels. at level 17, you get yet one MORE skill point. IMO i think you're "bending unwritten rules" but it's technically not cheating, because when someone joins a game, they should be prepared to face +5 the level of the host :) Maybe be a little considerate and you'll do fine. Stick to asking for 1v1s, and if you get rushed, well, it's self-defense, nothing wrong about that.

Register
07-11-2011, 12:19 PM
lvl 16 vs 15 isn't too fair either, since bears get Iron Blood then. That's +8 armor from one skill point, which is a HUGE advantage at lower levels. at level 17, you get yet one MORE skill point. IMO i think you're "bending unwritten rules" but it's technically not cheating, because when someone joins a game, they should be prepared to face +5 the level of the host :) Maybe be a little considerate and you'll do fine. Stick to asking for 1v1s, and if you get rushed, well, it's self-defense, nothing wrong about that.

lol I try to never rush and i think im pretty successful...but rushers always got me lol. I dont think imma pvp at lower levels anymore...its getting boring lmao. I think imma go 25 or 30 but idk....

Otukura
07-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Think of it this way, you went to level 17 so that you could beat them, which implies you think it's better, hence unfair.

If I were 16, I'd have no problem with it.

Register
07-11-2011, 12:33 PM
Think of it this way, you went to level 17 so that you could beat them, which implies you think it's better, hence unfair.

If I were 16, I'd have no problem with it.

rofl but is it unfair to them :rolleyes: