PDA

View Full Version : pet xp gain

forgivings
03-20-2016, 12:28 PM
Did they nerf wt4 because I'm lvling pets lvl 31 pets taking 5+ runs in tombs to lvl once its never been this way or is it a bug any info would be nice

Anarchial
03-20-2016, 01:40 PM
I believe that with the introduction of level up using plats..sts knowingly/unknowingly decreased xp gain. I dont know if its the same thing with pets and characters or just an issue with pets

forgivings
03-20-2016, 04:10 PM
Ya I thought they made it hard so they use plat honestly if they did that's messed up

Zylx
03-20-2016, 04:32 PM
Personally, i believe the whole "autolevel" system is pure crap, but that might just be because i grew up around rpgs and was under the impression that leveling and character development was the core foundation for everything in an rpg.

This plat-shortcut pretty much introduces new players to harder maps, rather than allowing them to adapt through all the campaigns with equal and challenge and gaining knowledge about the overall game mechanics. Im still against this autolevel crap. I wish they wouldve dumbed down the xp requirements for each level up, or increase xp gain rather than introduce this.

forgivings
03-20-2016, 05:20 PM
Ya I totally agree but it isn't fair that u want to have ur pets lvled in a reasonable amount of time when it takes 30mins to lvl a pet 2-3 times that's a bit much

Morholt
03-20-2016, 05:26 PM
Stop killing mobs that grant ZERO xp.
Go into Kraag Tombs 4 where all the mobs actually grant xp.

forgivings
03-20-2016, 05:50 PM
Ty for info

Vrazicak
03-21-2016, 09:30 AM
Pets used to need less xp per level to level up than the actual players, I believe it takes them as much xp as it takes to a player to level up now

Motherless_Child
03-21-2016, 04:40 PM
Personally, i believe the whole "autolevel" system is pure crap, but that might just be because i grew up around rpgs and was under the impression that leveling and character development was the core foundation for everything in an rpg.

This plat-shortcut pretty much introduces new players to harder maps, rather than allowing them to adapt through all the campaigns with equal and challenge and gaining knowledge about the overall game mechanics. Im still against this autolevel crap. I wish they wouldve dumbed down the xp requirements for each level up, or increase xp gain rather than introduce this.

Excellent point.......... Just as you said, auto leveling does take away an element of the true rpg experience...................