PDA

View Full Version : Seriously?!

Kaziscate
03-20-2016, 09:55 PM
This is how StS is going to treat our weapons for now on? Make them look like good vanity weapons, but make them pillow launchers?

herculeans
03-20-2016, 09:57 PM
Yeah I felt the same :/

Morholt
03-20-2016, 10:03 PM
Lol, I forgot to bring this up the other day. It's the same way with most of the staves. I noticed most of the new mage weapons are broken/bugged. Haven't equipped one to check if skill damage with one equipped is broken or not.

oekeone
03-20-2016, 10:14 PM
lol and plus its just like the useless rengol items with no procs the beetle weps are procless too..

Kaziscate
03-20-2016, 10:52 PM
lol and plus its just like the useless rengol items with no procs the beetle weps are procless too..

The Ren'Gol items are better haha.

Bidiel
03-20-2016, 11:00 PM
omg is so OP!!! *.*

oekeone
03-20-2016, 11:14 PM
The Ren'Gol items are better haha.

yes but they need at least a proc lol......

Kakashis
03-20-2016, 11:27 PM
obviously a bug, however, 46 items are all going to be done soon XD I bet STS didn't think there would be this many massive cryostar crates being opened atm!

Morholt
03-21-2016, 10:00 AM
obviously a bug, however, 46 items are all going to be done soon XD I bet STS didn't think there would be this many massive cryostar crates being opened atm!I don't think the number really matters. Nothing in the crates are of any use, except for Munch Mouth. None of the pinks are good at any level. The 47 mythic helms are only slightly better than common level 46 pinks. And I'd still take planar pendant over the new 47 mythic amulets.

All that is left in the crates are Munch Mouth and a few arcane that aren't worth the investment.

Eagle Eye229
03-21-2016, 11:01 PM
Love how everyone expects any new pinks are suppose to be better and all items must have a special ability.All items need a special proc? I think the ideas for new item abilities would have been used up long time ago.

Without thinking to much and looking at your pic,I assume you have jewels in your staff and I don't know...they are not even the same quality!

I remember back in the day when people in Pl got new content we were happy.even if it wasn't all we expected.

First people complain mythic sets aren't good enough now people come along and complain a pink isn't as good as your staff.Honestly people you need to stop crying about every tiny little change in this game.If you didn't play Pl and you started on AL, then listen to this.

Not everything in your mind (yes at some point before you come here to complain you brain does some double checking on what you truly think)is the way it is.Just because you make the assumption of "it's new so it's better" doesn't mean that's what true.The rate at which I assume you want gear to go,where do you think crit/dodge will end up?ever play a game that allows 100%crit or dodge?why you think uni crit nerf was needed?they ran the numbers and it must have gotten too insane (that's on rogue class tbh).So these spectacular stats and procs you were hoping for isn't going to happen on every item.

future of AL is this: PvP::at a future point when cap has been raised enough and we aquire new equip,it won't be cookie cutter Vs cookie cutter.Every build will be op to at least one other build.Thus the need to make more character,have more fun,while playing their game is stronger. This is what I hope for anyways.CC Vs CC will not get me to pvp.

Pve:: the loot tables will be extended to include lower and higher end drops of specific items thus creating more fun in Pve trying to roll the perfect loot.many games do it and I think it's perfect for AL. Socket variables would be nice too.Farm forever for something to drop and it doesn't drop with sockets!Or max sockets!Much more fun than "this is that item and that item does this."

maybe we should wait to see what ALL the new content is instead of: "buys cryo crate before expansion.opens crate and gets nothing of value.preceeds to forget how opening crates goes and rages".

Now if I'm wrong please tell me.

Kaziscate
03-22-2016, 12:45 AM
Love how everyone expects any new pinks are suppose to be better and all items must have a special ability.All items need a special proc? I think the ideas for new item abilities would have been used up long time ago.

Without thinking to much and looking at your pic,I assume you have jewels in your staff and I don't know...they are not even the same quality!

I remember back in the day when people in Pl got new content we were happy.even if it wasn't all we expected.

First people complain mythic sets aren't good enough now people come along and complain a pink isn't as good as your staff.Honestly people you need to stop crying about every tiny little change in this game.If you didn't play Pl and you started on AL, then listen to this.

Not everything in your mind (yes at some point before you come here to complain you brain does some double checking on what you truly think)is the way it is.Just because you make the assumption of "it's new so it's better" doesn't mean that's what true.The rate at which I assume you want gear to go,where do you think crit/dodge will end up?ever play a game that allows 100%crit or dodge?why you think uni crit nerf was needed?they ran the numbers and it must have gotten too insane (that's on rogue class tbh).So these spectacular stats and procs you were hoping for isn't going to happen on every item.

future of AL is this: PvP::at a future point when cap has been raised enough and we aquire new equip,it won't be cookie cutter Vs cookie cutter.Every build will be op to at least one other build.Thus the need to make more character,have more fun,while playing their game is stronger. This is what I hope for anyways.CC Vs CC will not get me to pvp.

Pve:: the loot tables will be extended to include lower and higher end drops of specific items thus creating more fun in Pve trying to roll the perfect loot.many games do it and I think it's perfect for AL. Socket variables would be nice too.Farm forever for something to drop and it doesn't drop with sockets!Or max sockets!Much more fun than "this is that item and that item does this."

maybe we should wait to see what ALL the new content is instead of: "buys cryo crate before expansion.opens crate and gets nothing of value.preceeds to forget how opening crates goes and rages".

Now if I'm wrong please tell me.

I understand how powerful the Dragon Hunter Staff is,but that isn't the main concern of the picture. The main concern is how StS is doing with gear balancing. I'm fine with the fact that legendaries don't have procs anymore like Expedition Rifles,but if you compare the rifle shown in the picture with the Boulder Barrel Rifle,the rifle for the next expansion is weaker. I could care less if my Dragon Hunter Staff was significantly better. This is focusing on gear that average players have. An expansion is meant to expand and improve and evolve our characters, though if StS is going to continue making crappy gear like this, then it isn't an expansion anymore,it's the opposite of an expansion and it will make players even weaker and hinder progress rather than make progress like an expansion is supposed to do.

Eagle Eye229
03-22-2016, 02:29 AM
I understand how powerful the Dragon Hunter Staff is,but that isn't the main concern of the picture. The main concern is how StS is doing with gear balancing. I'm fine with the fact that legendaries don't have procs anymore like Expedition Rifles,but if you compare the rifle shown in the picture with the Boulder Barrel Rifle,the rifle for the next expansion is weaker. I could care less if my Dragon Hunter Staff was significantly better. This is focusing on gear that average players have. An expansion is meant to expand and improve and evolve our characters, though if StS is going to continue making crappy gear like this, then it isn't an expansion anymore,it's the opposite of an expansion and it will make players even weaker and hinder progress rather than make progress like an expansion is supposed to do.

The item you are questioning is called vendor trash.it isn't really made to use.im no where near rich but I know how to play a rpg.My "skill" makes up for the 10-15% Stat loss for not having millions in gear.i don't die,though I'm not afraid to spam potions.

your reply was professional at best but your comparing that charsi food to one of the more sought after items in game.your expecting any new gear (cause that's a random item you picked correct?or was there a screening process before your ss) to be comparable in the least to a very hard item to get.All the people going crazy BEFORE THE EXP IS EVEN FULLY RELEASED need to stop.i bet most of stg wants to just slap most of you.They might as well give out all the good gear they made in mass cryo before the release.

Once again, if people take some time to see the progression of crit/dodge per level of equip,you will see why thing are going to be different.at level 66 or whatever is next expansion would you like to see rogues running around with 80 crit/dodge?You must understand loot progression and how you can balance 3 different characters without doing the same thing for every item.

I have a feeling the new expansion will result in lots of deaths across AL. I see things taking a lot more damage because ST simply cannot keep upping our crit\dodge.Dont expect lvl 56 items to boost your damage ect by much.things will be seen,and the truth will reveal itself.

instead of just criticism try to put in there something stg can use.we are shaping this game,It just has the spacetime twist on it.telling them that "this sucks,it's terrible and horrible and you fail sts" doesn't say anything at all.if you have some kind of insight on how to improve things speak your mind,see what the community has to say about it.

I'm an average player wealth wise and prices will drop.people will be fine or they will have to learn to farm.If they cannot do that then it's not sts that has to pander to every single equip problem and a full explanation on why a certain item is the way it is.btw,that item you are showing will probably be 300gold in cs about 1 day after release.or maybe even now.tell me people cannot do daily quests to earn more gold to buy better equip.YOUR ITEM IS NPC FOOD. :) NOT MEANT TO USE IM SURE.

soon
03-22-2016, 08:11 AM
The item you are questioning is called vendor trash.it isn't really made to use.im no where near rich but I know how to play a rpg.My "skill" makes up for the 10-15% Stat loss for not having millions in gear.i don't die,though I'm not afraid to spam potions.

(...).

the staffs are better than the gun is curious. They intend to remove gun damage or is this just a bug.

soon
03-22-2016, 08:37 AM
Daggers with more damage than bow. It will be anyway?