PDA

View Full Version : Fyber offers - impossible?

To be or not to be...
03-21-2016, 12:11 PM
Certain offers ask you to reach a certain score within a certain duration, but all the offers request e.g 50 points and there basically all tapping, it takes 1 tap per point which takes 1 second as you have to time it or choose from a selection, if you spam it you need 5 taps a second...

E.G there's currently a goat jumping offer, reach 50 points, you have to choose between 2 branches, one has a negative effect, well atleast I thought.

Till I got to a score of 4...1 branch

Yet when I jump on it, it brakes as you can see it has a snap in the middle of it. This happened several times, ow yeh...guess what! There's a squirrel at pops up every 0.2 seconds, how the fudge am I meant to avoid this?

Let alone get 50points, I think my highest was 16 spamming it.

P.s not to mention the countless offers at offer platinum but never pay out, even the ones we've completed show up, zzz I'm not a platinum farmer so get rid of them instead of wasting my time, which your company seems to do a lot of.

'Download and install' get fudge all... Is that the motto?

Bmwmsix
03-21-2016, 12:25 PM
Most offers are anyway bogus or just scam ur data.... Very few pays out

Merchadia
03-21-2016, 12:45 PM
I laughed so hard when I saw this thread[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrisber
03-21-2016, 01:42 PM
Same here... There are usually those 'Get 108 points' and I'm there just playing for 30 mins and max that is possible to get as a human being is 50. This one company that makes these fake offers are the only offers I get besides the bonus offers in bonus plat weeks. Atm I have 20 offers, 3 of them are not by this company, yet they redirect me to a french fashion website. So yeah... Someone could tell Fyber to remove this impossible thing.

Zaizor
03-21-2016, 02:14 PM
Fyber is impossible, even if you get to that certain point range, they never pay. NativeX has only a few programs and rarely get new ones to download. Trialpay is just there to pay for third party apps/goods and receive platinum. All of them are a fight in their own way.

Schnitzel
03-21-2016, 06:59 PM
I feel like some of those offers are just clickbaits...

STS, can we just get TapJoy back?

Eagle Eye229
03-21-2016, 08:42 PM
What The main three "free" offer companies do not put in most of their offers is that you must be first time user.

Meaning,when you click an offer and it redirects you to another parties site,only one offer for that specific company can be redeemed.As far as I know there are 2 maybe 3 different parties that actually provide the reward.fyber and others only promote the offers with their name.So all those surveys and register on second page to receive reward are more than likely from 1 company.You will only be able to do 1 offer most likely.You can try to email them but if it's about a survey or "vote" offer,they will say the same thing(not 100% but you get the idea).

If it's about a game or sign up offer,you can email them if you truly completed the offer and they will look at your cookies to verify(95% sure on this.)90% of the time when I do an offer and don't receive credit,a polite email with SS or proof will suffice.

Good luck and pay attention to where you are being redirected. :) none of what I said makes sense as I reread this but hope it helps. ☺

jiazataoe
03-21-2016, 08:52 PM
Some offer from fyber just joke

Impossible to get poin not enough time

herculeans
03-21-2016, 10:53 PM
The offers r easy but i never received any plat ;/