PDA

View Full Version : Bad Attitude into Expansion

CouchPass
03-21-2016, 01:12 PM
Hey guys, I haven't been making threads for a while, because it seemed like the mistakes that STS did make, they would fix. Unfortunately, I have to make this thread because it hasn't been happening.

Why the heck doesn't STS care more about bugs? Many people are saying that the Expansion is more important then the bugs we are having right now. I completely disagree guys, and here's why:

-Bug's are the games way of saying, if you dont fix us, we are gonna the **** outta you. Then why isn't STS fixing them? They don't help anyone, at least I'm pretty sure, and they don't make anyone laugh either, except for the headless mage.

-Bug's are promoting a bad attitude, moving into the next expansion.( Many people are bored right now, waiting for the expansion, and are either farming or pvping. When you notice a bug in the one thing you can do for a week, it really pisses most people off. For example (Yes, I do twink), the rouge's packs bug. In any given situation, this bug is the most annoying. In a GW, tanks move over to pick up packs that you have already picked up. In a fast-paced vs, you are basically running toward a mirage of your only hope ( a health pack).

Last, but not least in this ranting thread, I cannot stress the importance of fixing bugs BEFORE the expansion. We players want a smooth sailing into the expansion, not farming 100k XP with pack and razor shield bugs. I for one, would rather delay the expansion a week, and give STS time to fix all their annoying bugs. It might not seem worth it when you have a update every 2 hours, but when you are in a new map, farming you *** off, you are gonna be grateful that your razor shield isn't bugging out on you.

Edit: Another example is Munch Mouth AA, which Remiem thinks shouldn't incinerate in pvp. People are going to be pvping too, nobody farms 100k XP straight without getting bored. I also think people would rather fix Munch Mouth's AA, then go into expansion, just to be farmed by people who can afford 20 million before everyone else.

Thanks for reading this thread guys, I really hope STS can see what I am trying to say.
Bugs>Expansion

Zheuedrak_
03-21-2016, 02:13 PM
I agree with you at 100%

Remiem
03-21-2016, 02:30 PM
Great post. Thanks! We agree and will be working to resolve a lot of the bugs you mentioned in the next update. The health pack bug has been fixed and will be pushed out this week, and we are currently investigating a few more that have popped up in the forums. Definitely keep us informed of bugs as you find them. We test each update thoroughly, but things can always slip through the cracks. We'll always work to resolve them as swiftly as we can.

CouchPass
03-21-2016, 02:46 PM
Great post. Thanks! We agree and will be working to resolve a lot of the bugs you mentioned in the next update. The health pack bug has been fixed and will be pushed out this week, and we are currently investigating a few more that have popped up in the forums. Definitely keep us informed of bugs as you find them. We test each update thoroughly, but things can always slip through the cracks. We'll always work to resolve them as swiftly as we can.

Haha thanks :)

Gouiwaa9000
03-21-2016, 03:54 PM
Totally argee . I know sts has a lot to do right now , Perepear the upcoming expansion , and unbaning all those innocently banned players , while also taking care of people that email sts for other problems ( like pet re-egging , delevel , reports etc , etc etc ) but I would be happy to see a week , or even month delay to the expansion , as long as it will be bug free . Recently alot of people are bored , simply because there is nothing to do. And bugs even add on to that boredom. From what I see lvl47 will require 10k exp... If it goes so lvl56 will requiere more than 100k... Farming that is nothing but fun. ( running wt4 all week just to be able to play the game... -_- ) no matter how much time it takes , major updates should be Bug free and thinker through . Get in the place of a player who just wants to play without having /level command....

Eagle Eye229
03-21-2016, 09:10 PM
Remember this game is free.its a mmmorpg,it's not a pvp game.Not one single person would have 1 puny item if it wasn't for us PvE lovers.So as far as bug fixes,PvE would be more important ,sorry.

THIS GAME IS FREE!I would completely take out pvp if it meant PvE was more intricate(more variety in items stats when they are looted.not set in stone stats.)

Of course you pvp people want to wwait.you care more about PvE or pvp?

others who could be considered elite PvE farmers want this right away.,we have more time to help point out these bugs than the super busy stg. You want st to fix every single bug before any content is released?Dont expect much eh?

BLIZZARD,the corner stone of rpgs,still have bugs in their game,some of which are huge errors.

Post the bugs in the appropriate sub forum and give as much info as possible about it.

Do people think st has a hundred staff or something?they need to push content and most of use are WAITING PATIENTLY :-) and excited then people with this sour attitude saying "too many bugs,you shouldn't continue your game until my bug is fixed."The bugs will get fixed but they need our help.

raxaxic
03-21-2016, 09:13 PM
Sts is doing a great job now as in the past and they will resolve all of these issues in time. Please be patient with them.

Veenihiv
03-21-2016, 09:47 PM
1) Swift armour Bug
2) Shuyal Unlimited XP bug
3) Luck elixir showing wrong info

That's all I know of

Asron9
03-21-2016, 11:13 PM
Remember this game is free.its a mmmorpg,it's not a pvp game.Not one single person would have 1 puny item if it wasn't for us PvE lovers.So as far as bug fixes,PvE would be more important ,sorry.

THIS GAME IS FREE!I would completely take out pvp if it meant PvE was more intricate(more variety in items stats when they are looted.not set in stone stats.)

others who could be considered elite PvE farmers want this right away.,we have more time to help point out these bugs than the super busy stg. You want st to fix every single bug before any content is released?Dont expect much eh?

BLIZZARD,the corner stone of rpgs,still have bugs in their game,some of which are huge errors.

Post the bugs in the appropriate sub forum and give as much info as possible about it.

Do people think st has a hundred staff or something?they need to push content and most of use are WAITING PATIENTLY :-) and excited then people with this sour attitude saying "too many bugs,you shouldn't continue your game until my bug is fixed."The bugs will get fixed but they need our help.
1+ cant hardly wait for cap 56 now [emoji16]

CouchPass
03-21-2016, 11:35 PM

I didnt say just PVP, I also included PVE. Packs was just an example, I want all bugs to be fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagle Eye229
03-22-2016, 12:15 AM
1QUOTE=CouchPass;2423010]I didnt say just PVP, I also included PVE. Packs was just an example, I want all bugs to be fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Honestly if you expect sts to utterly remove any bug in their game,making it in a sense perfect,it wouldn't be free.it wouldn't be free and things like bugs will still happen.To be blunt,if the bug isn't game breaking ex: birthday cake exploit,then expect to wait.In MOST cases new content is more important than fixing mild bugs.YES some current bugs NEED to be fixed.They know this and I'm almost positive they are working on it.WORK ON NEW CONTENT DOESNT STOP BECAUSE OF BUGS.From a business perspective,they are doing both I'm most sure of it (and maybe even brainstorming on their new game.).Unless it's vital to fix,don't expect any dev team to dominate their workroom solely to fixing bugs unless the game is finished.

These guys are busier than Anyone that frequents this forum.probably x10.

my opinion is all.

CouchPass
03-22-2016, 09:34 AM
1QUOTE=CouchPass;2423010]I didnt say just PVP, I also included PVE. Packs was just an example, I want all bugs to be fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly if you expect sts to utterly remove any bug in their game,making it in a sense perfect,it wouldn't be free.it wouldn't be free and things like bugs will still happen.To be blunt,if the bug isn't game breaking ex: birthday cake exploit,then expect to wait.In MOST cases new content is more important than fixing mild bugs.YES some current bugs NEED to be fixed.They know this and I'm almost positive they are working on it.WORK ON NEW CONTENT DOESNT STOP BECAUSE OF BUGS.From a business perspective,they are doing both I'm most sure of it (and maybe even brainstorming on their new game.).Unless it's vital to fix,don't expect any dev team to dominate their workroom solely to fixing bugs unless the game is finished.

These guys are busier than Anyone that frequents this forum.probably x10.

my opinion is all.[/QUOTE]

Bugs are game breaking
example: Deary Island

and I'm not telling them to stop everything else, I am just stating that the majority of people on forums believe that bugs are more important than new content.

Gouiwaa9000
03-22-2016, 02:34 PM

Well , the game might be free , but thousands of players buy plat . sts is making huge amounts of profit from this game. And all because of the pleyars , so yea.. It's not rly that easy. Yes ,you can choose not to pay , but still if no free players existed in AL , game would die in a day... Both paying and not paying players " give" money to sts buy simply playing the game. And games with no PvP are point less. No competition , no fun . I only play pve to make gold so I can PvP. If only pve existed , what would be your goal? To get better stats , and once you reach that cap , game is done . PvP is something that keeps the game running. And quality updates are also important. How are you going to farm elites if mobs don't die and have red zones by 1m bigger than shown ? All those people who farm pve and want updates "faster" and they get them faster , the result? An expansion with lots of bugs that later the same people complain about , and tell that the game is unplayable ... It's either of the two , fast but broken updates , or not so fast but high quality updates . I don't care how much time it takes... Sts employees also have a life .. They need to rest . if sts will delay expansion by a month , but it will be guarantied to be high quality , and that after expansion they won't need to re-look in all the data base to fix server stability or other major bugs. Quality > time