PDA

View Full Version : Fix leaderboard sts

lucaskane2480
03-21-2016, 03:57 PM
Leaderboard is not right.. Players on there that shouldn't be.. We need to know who's actually on the leaderboard so we can keep track of it for season end.. Right now it's really difficult.

Hallweeen
03-21-2016, 04:08 PM
Who shouldn't be on lb?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

HeftyWood
03-21-2016, 04:11 PM
Leaderboard is not right.. Players on there that shouldn't be.. We need to know who's actually on the leaderboard so we can keep track of it for season end.. Right now it's really difficult.
Crybaby, nothing is as it should be. Random people still need to be in banned

lucaskane2480
03-21-2016, 04:12 PM
Who shouldn't be on lb

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk look at CTF leaderboard.. People with 5k flags lol.

Hallweeen
03-21-2016, 04:14 PM
Yas mage lb is so low... but if you don't update game then you won't be on lb. Some of them probably haven't played in a long time or were banned.

lucaskane2480
03-21-2016, 04:14 PM
Crybaby, nothing is as it should be. Random people still need to be in banned

Thanks for that.

lucaskane2480
03-21-2016, 04:16 PM
Yas mage lb is so low... but if you don't update game then you won't be on lb. Some of them probably haven't played in a long time or were banned.

Doesn't matter if people are inactive.. So you're saying the people who put less work into playing get to be on lb, oppose to the people who put more work in and could come back to the game gets knocked off?

HeftyWood
03-21-2016, 04:19 PM
Doesn't matter if people are inactive.. So you're saying the people who put less work into playing get to be on lb, oppose to the people who put more work in and could come back to the game gets knocked off?
Yes, now u understand life

Hallweeen
03-21-2016, 04:29 PM
If you quit playing then someone should be able to take your spot imo. If you quit then why should you get an lb flag?

lucaskane2480
03-21-2016, 08:31 PM
If you quit playing then someone should be able to take your spot imo. If you quit then why should you get an lb flag?

You could always come back to the game.. Like original names.. Should they take those away because you quit?

Zylx
03-21-2016, 09:10 PM
You could always come back to the game.. Like original names.. Should they take those away because you quit?

The leaderboard is tied to the client and shows everyone who is playing on the currentmost client, so everyone who has installed the client and logged in adds their characters to the LB's data. This helps to clear inactive players out of it to make room for people who are currently playing.

acewasabi
03-22-2016, 01:26 AM
if ppl are so inactive they haven;t even updated to current client, not sure they need/deserve their lb spot. specially given all those known bugs and exploits which were taken advantage of by so many older players.

also hopefully ppl are missing off lb cos they've been banned for botting.

Zylx
03-22-2016, 01:39 AM
also hopefully ppl are missing off lb cos they've been banned for botting.

"Banned"...

acewasabi
03-22-2016, 02:21 AM
heh do you mean banned but cried a lot and had ban reversed?