PDA

View Full Version : When is the new cap?

Vaultdua
03-22-2016, 09:10 AM
Last Sunday I've been waiting hoping to get the new update next morning, but as each day passes I always wake up to the disappointment to no updates at all. As a person whose activity is pure locked farming and watching the price of lock dying there's really no hope in getting profit from crates, and lately I've noticed the rate of drop gets lower. I've tried farming elite rooks nest for malison but even after 15 tries no luck at all. I listened to my guild mates and tried other alternatives such as jewel farming, one time I looted damaged fury twice in ashram tower, was good for the first half hour scoring on jewels then after that the enemies just stopped looting for no reason. I just wanna know when the new update is going to happen, some1 give me an answer. So desperate for answers

worshiped
03-22-2016, 07:07 PM
Its all undergoing right now there is no specific time set that the players know about all we can do is sit back and remain patient we have to bare through the economy dropping all we can do at the moment is hope that the expansion bring back the old AL, keep aware of the teaser fridays, announcements! We all are as anxious as you but don't worry i have faith in STS. :)

Eagle Eye229
03-22-2016, 07:22 PM
Hopefully tomorrow.Then when the bugs/exploits are public the next day, ST can quick fix it before the weekend.seems to be best option unless it isn't ready at all yet.Cant wait to see what's new but honestly don't wanna get my hopes too high.

Zylx
03-22-2016, 10:02 PM
I believe this week is just a bug-fix week, and the expansion could come within the next 2-4 weeks

konafez
03-22-2016, 10:03 PM
I have said this before

Guessing when the update will come out is like...

Standing on a beach on a windy day and shooting a arrow then trying to gues what grain of sand its going to hit..

eugene9707
03-22-2016, 10:07 PM
I have said this before

Guessing when the update will come out is like...

Standing on a beach on a windy day and shooting a arrow then trying to gues what grain of sand its going to hit..

or standing on a beach waiting for the wave to bring you a cake....

konafez
03-22-2016, 10:11 PM
or standing on a beach waiting for the wave to bring you a cake....

Pfffffft... I bring my own cake with me to the beach!