PDA

View Full Version : Clicking, again clicking, more clicking and even more clicking... Hot Topic

Mr K
03-22-2016, 09:28 AM
With the new client many improvements were implemented, but also a few inconvenient new features.
Selling many items is now annoying, because we cant see the level or the stats of the items.
The ss below shows an example: we can see 5 items with the same name, but they have different levels, diff. stats and are for diff. classes (rogue and mage).
One click was enough, now we have to click more often if we wanna sell many items. Ive alrdy enough of clicking thousands of times a week just to delete nature jewels, water jewels and all other trash in my invertory one by one, or to stash and unstash items of the same kind one by one. My stomach aches when i think of selling more then a handful items now. If you want to play more al instead of wasting your precious time with clicking till you loose your eyesight or quit the game and if u miss the old info bar Thumbs Up Thread Up. This clicking to death is getting serious...

Fyrce
03-22-2016, 12:47 PM
Yep. Same thing if you want to put stuff in stash. Pretty annoying to have to do extra clicks for basic info.