PDA

View Full Version : Sorcerer pvp skills

Behoove
03-22-2016, 07:39 PM
Hey! I could need some help with pvp skills of a mage.
I just want to know if I should stay pure int and which 4 skills i should use. I hope someone can help me and please no troll answers. I don't need your exact skill setup, just the 4 skills which I should use. As far as I figured it out yet, Fireball and Arcane Shield are a must. Looking forward to your answers and hope somebody can help! thx

mishafeng
03-22-2016, 07:43 PM
Hey! I could need some help with pvp skills of a mage.
I just want to know if I should stay pure int and which 4 skills i should use. I hope someone can help me and please no troll answers. I don't need your exact skill setup, just the 4 skills which I should use. As far as I figured it out yet, Fireball and Arcane Shield are a must. Looking forward to your answers and hope somebody can help! thx
Lightning and heal. Lightning is your highest damage skill and heal.. Well it's obvious. (Others may have different skills)

Trenton
03-22-2016, 08:27 PM
Oops

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Behoove
03-23-2016, 04:51 AM
Lightning and heal. Lightning is your highest damage skill and heal.. Well it's obvious. (Others may have different skills)

alright thx for your help!

Lolifee
03-23-2016, 05:26 AM
hello,

i'm actually using time shift, light, fire, galen, heal and shield. not all maxed out but the nessecary skills. for arena/boss you can take shiel/heal/fire/light, for elite maps all dmg skills. this will help your team alot!

Behoove
03-23-2016, 06:41 AM
hello,

i'm actually using time shift, light, fire, galen, heal and shield. not all maxed out but the nessecary skills. for arena/boss you can take shiel/heal/fire/light, for elite maps all dmg skills. this will help your team alot!

thx for your help! that's still more than 4 skills that you are using which does not help me too much as i would like to know the 4 most used in pvp

Otahaanak
03-23-2016, 09:29 AM
Shield, Heal, Fire, Light
If you go full int, it's unlikely you'll have a strong enough shield to keep you alive.

IGN:
Drizzitty
Cryformana

Sundar Moorthi
03-23-2016, 10:19 AM
use ice,shield,lightning,heal ( i use ice for pvp as well as pve )

Behoove
03-24-2016, 08:58 AM
perfect that helped me a lot thx guys!!

Uofh
04-01-2016, 04:03 PM
+1 agreed agreed