PDA

View Full Version : Hello Guys!

Baby-T
06-07-2010, 01:22 PM
I've been playing for some time.. was wondering if anyone has ways of 'enhancing' the FPS on the iphone?! cuz it's killing my KD ratio! haha

tjornan
06-25-2010, 11:02 AM
I've been playing for some time.. was wondering if anyone has ways of 'enhancing' the FPS on the iphone?! cuz it's killing my KD ratio! haha

FPS ratio? huh?

Cascade
06-25-2010, 11:11 AM
Frames per second. Welcome to the community hope you have a great time here! And I dont know about enchancing your FPS.

vulgarstrike
06-25-2010, 11:13 AM
go double pixel. but then it shows up all funny on the ipad.

Justg
06-25-2010, 11:13 AM
Hello and welcome!

Our next client update (1.3) should address your FPS, alot of it is focussed on optimizations.

Druc
06-25-2010, 11:15 AM
FPS- Frames per second
KD - Kill/Death ratio(?)

Baby-T, you are able to toggle the high quality on/off in menu>options, I've never used the 'low quality' before but might help a little if you're finding yourself lagging due to the framerate.

Druc
06-25-2010, 11:17 AM
Hello and welcome!

Our next client update (1.3) should address your FPS, alot of it is focussed on optimizations.

Or JustG can pull the trump card and actually answer you question just as I'm replying :D

Theremin
07-05-2010, 11:21 PM
I wasn't aware that PL was a first person shooter. Hehe. :D Just kidding, I knew they meant frames per second. I haven't really noticed anything as far as how things are rendered with the highest quality option selected. If you have graphical issues, you might consider adjusting your options as far as what is displayed prominently on your iPhone screen.

Just a thought.

KingFu
07-06-2010, 12:59 AM
Lol, I think some people, as myself, hear FPS and think feet per second, for airsoft and BB guns as an example. Frame per seconds isn't the biggest cause for messing with your K/D (yes Druc, kill death ratio ;) ) it's usual reason is lag, look at the ping in the bottom left hand corner, it will have a dot (green, yellow, or red) and then a number. The lower the number, the better. 0 to about 300 is good (green) 300 to about 600 is OK but may be a little slower (yellow) 600 to about 900 is laggy (red) and the dreaded 900+ is called a "ping spike" where the game is nearly impossible to play (not dot).

Welcome to Pocket Legends!