PDA

View Full Version : Sewers Pink Rate what do you think it is?

Swimmingstar
07-09-2011, 07:56 PM
well the pink chance i think is probably 7-10% depending on how many pinks i got

Zeus
07-09-2011, 08:03 PM
I believe there are many threads created that are very similar to this. Please take the time to use the search function that the developers' have taken the time to great. The search function gets lonely! If people start using it every now and then, we can make searching popular :).

But, the answer to your Sewer Pink Drop Rate is roughly 2-5 percent. This is all speculation however. 10 percent seems quite high for the Sewers. In A03, 10-15 percent definitely seems likely though.

Physiologic
07-09-2011, 08:36 PM
Back when I used to run Sewers very often (~50 a day), I would see an average of 1-4 pink drops for that entire day. A full party, 5 people, gets a chance at a total of 250 chances for a pink. An average of 1-5 pink drops per day, with 250 chances of pink -> 0.4-1.6%. That's just my average though.

Riccits
07-10-2011, 06:56 AM
yep its around 1% that U get pink
100 bosses = 1 pink.
but IMO the devs have slightly increased it to 1.5%. to many pinks dropping the last weeks. but could all be just casual

mike1298
07-10-2011, 07:35 AM
Well I recently did 3 - 4 hours of runs with combo elixers on the other day and only saw one pink.

Register
07-10-2011, 03:56 PM
Well its random within a certain range so it would be really hard to find out even with a small range. I need to level my main to 48 (2 more) and I could do some tests with anybody if they want :)

apocketlegend
07-10-2011, 04:04 PM
48!?? I thought you had Like a 55

Register
07-10-2011, 04:05 PM
48!?? I thought you had Like a 55

lol nah i goofed off a lot...and i pvp some......and i farm......and i kept restarting on my main.....if i hadnt restarted so many times i prob would have a 55 xD

Kraze
07-10-2011, 04:15 PM
Eh it's random you can look for patterns you can type whatever you want while killing the boss (seen some have luck yelling Morgan Freeman) but in the end its random

Mothwing
07-11-2011, 12:56 PM
I was doin runs with panda and 3 pinks dropped in 3 runs. One was rr leather...ten the next day we were doin runs a mm robe dropped...they feel pretty loose right now

Asaciuacor
07-11-2011, 09:20 PM
ive done quite a few runs and only seen one pink recipe drop, and ive only got 1 green the rest oranges so maybe its just me eh

Whirlzap
07-12-2011, 01:39 AM
Honestly the rates are constant.
You can never find them, think of it as a wading pool filled with beans.
There is one orange bean in the pool of rainbow beans.
Some person might find the beans easily just by chance and then assume there will be more easily found.
When the beans are taken, someone else farms but cannot find any beans.
How many beans we have or how big the pool is, we will never know, but we will always know there will always be another orange bean, appearing or disappearing in that big stack. Every time the party kills a boss, you guys randomly get assigned 5 beans, then each of you is assigned one randomly.
And thy is your drop.
Once we find it, we can make search for new beans!
So farming pinks is just like picking beans.

Zaltiar
07-12-2011, 02:00 AM
ah well, i got 2 pink in around 6 hours of play time in sewers. (mind you, with lots of break times in between lol) and 1 person got a pink as well.

Riccits
07-12-2011, 02:51 AM
sunday got 3 pinks in sewers too.... but how i said IMO the drop rate increased slightly..

skavenger216
07-12-2011, 04:45 AM
Some person might find the beans easily just by chance and then assume there will be more easily found.
How many beans we have or how big the pool is, we will never know, but we will always know there will always be another orange bean, appearing or disappearing in that big stack. Every time the party kills a boss, you guys randomly get assigned 5 beans, then each of you is assigned one randomly.
And thy is your drop.

How very poetic of you......... And true!

Mr.Wallace
07-12-2011, 06:17 AM
And thy is your drop.

Uhm no one complains about not finding the orange bean, it's the pink one! :)

I'm jk, this actually is a really nice explanation!

Singleteddy
07-13-2011, 09:22 PM
Remember that drops from sewer minibosses were changed recently. So drop rates from bosses may not have changed, but drops per run would have changed because of the miniboss drop change (assuming minibosses are not skipped).