PDA

View Full Version : Sword bug or ? Comment your Idea.

Iove
03-23-2016, 01:32 AM
Hello everyone, in recent times, I have noticed, not only me but many of my friends or not seeing how the sword is "bugged", if someone tells me that this is normal and prove me, yet I will not believe lol first buff, the quantity of larvae is extreme as compared to buff the other arms dragon arcane (Mage) (rogue), the second is the damage is the amount of stuns it causes, at times it is impossible to it Do for all the time. until death. And in the case of four warriors (TDM) and 5 Warriors (CTF) is impossible to win, or try a fair game, I see many players only to see that are 5 or 4 warrior PvP they leave knowing what to expect. I do not mean to change buffs mage or rogue, because if they like the warrior PvP will lose grace, we only see effects and stuns themselves kill themselves without doing anything, if you agree with me, please comment on to maintain that active topic, I know some Warriors perhaps will not like, but it is clean and the same game for everyone, thank you :).

Enviado de meu XT1058 usando Tapatalk

will0
03-23-2016, 03:17 AM
hush ... dont start on this else the warrior will blame you for trying to nerf their only means to kill mages and rogues in pvp and yes it is OP like the old arcane maul before it was nerf

Titanium
03-23-2016, 03:45 AM
Considering that now everyone plays tank cause of this "awesome weapon" . Then you might have a point. I find very disturbing to make a weapon super uber overpowered cause of some cry babies pvpers who can't understand that duel and ctf are 2 different things.

Iove
03-23-2016, 04:16 AM
hush ... dont start on this else the warrior will blame you for trying to nerf their only means to kill mages and rogues in pvp and yes it is OP like the old arcane maul before it was nerf
Thanks for comment, but say about what u think about, here for leave opinion about i, how it work, if u think the other classes need a modification ot any of this.

Iove
03-23-2016, 04:20 AM
Considering that now everyone plays tank cause of this "awesome weapon" . Then you might have a point. I find very disturbing to make a weapon super uber overpowered cause of some cry babies pvpers who can't understand that duel and ctf are 2 different things.
Yeah, peoples start play in warrior because this weapon is really OP, i just need a good game with chances for all, who got more tech.. Win!! Any people starting PvP with this weapon will starting best PvP killing a lot, just stun "forever" and kill, the flame kill alone. Thanks for comment :D.

Iove
03-23-2016, 03:13 PM
Waiting for more opinions about it guys.

Hercules
03-23-2016, 04:40 PM
I only will say: now a noob warr without arcane ring, planar pendant can be a PRO and kill many players with the arcane sword lol

Kharjojo
03-23-2016, 06:38 PM
It has been already reported in the section abt the bugs, atm the sword ignores all the stun immunity rules in pvp and this is obviously unfair.
Regarding the kills, tbh i think we can easily recognize the very few skilled warriors from the auto-attack spammers lol.

Eagle Eye229
03-24-2016, 01:14 AM

I assume your a rogue?why you think many players went to rogues?please tell me.they WERE op.

Rule to add/adjust the sword? Max spout over a period of X amount of seconds would cure this.they probably are already running the numbers and coming with a solution.keep damage but lessen amount of procs over a set time and stun. Viable?

bhupeshkansal
03-24-2016, 03:00 AM
R u a warr?

R u in PvP?

Oh u don't know any thing abt PvP ...

Ok ' don't worry,

Just get

1. 'arcane sword'

2. go with all diffencv skills,

3. And spam normal atm of (arc sword)

Don't worry about skilled rouges and powerful mages

You are warrior sts is with u

Eagle Eye229
03-24-2016, 03:28 AM
R u a warr?

R u in PvP?

Ok ' don't worry,

Just get

1. 'arcane sword'

For about 1/40 the time rogues ruled it.

Proc doesn't need damage dumbed down but less procs active at a single time or over a certain amount of time.

Konyalimusti
03-24-2016, 03:40 AM
For about 1/40 the time rogues ruled it.

Proc doesn't need damage dumbed down but less procs active at a single time or over a certain amount of time.
U cant say that rogues ruled this game i think it was very fair till the arc sword came out. I said ok maybe sts will fix that stun proc and what i see is that they nerf rogues. If u look to twink lvls since many years the warrior class is the best and now they can kill rogues without using any heal skill

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Iove
03-24-2016, 03:46 AM
R u a warr?

R u in PvP?

Ok ' don't worry,

Just get

1. 'arcane sword'

Hi, comment about weapons arcanes, in focus "Sword Arcane", not im not warrior, and yes i have started Arcane Legends in 2012, im in ranks of game, but here not is for it discussion about me or about you, just tell what you think about the proc, if you think it is working correct, compare with the other dragon Arcane weapons and say it all OK, all got good procs, like this...

I think just weapon warrior are pro, dagger of rogue i see it uselles proc, " IM NOT ROGUE " and buff magé pve good a little, in pvp easy for out of place buff, just it, comment again about ur point of view, about the comparate sword with the others.

Konyalimusti
03-24-2016, 06:44 AM
Hi, comment about weapons arcanes, in focus "Sword Arcane", not im not warrior, and yes i have started Arcane Legends in 2012, im in ranks of game, but here not is for it discussion about me or about you, just tell what you think about the proc, if you think it is working correct, compare with the other dragon Arcane weapons and say it all OK, all got good procs, like this...

I think just weapon warrior are pro, dagger of rogue i see it uselles proc, " IM NOT ROGUE " and buff magé pve good a little, in pvp easy for out of place buff, just it, comment again about ur point of view, about the comparate sword with the others.

As a rogue u hav to go near to warrior to get a chance of proc because this are daggers and warriors can just hit till they got the proc and pull the others to him where is the sense in this. And then say rogues are overpowered and nerf them with -15% armor. Rlly
If i look to the streams which sts did till now they were rogues with the best gears but in pvp they always died against the warrior i never saw them killing a warrior in pvp so this means that rogues are overpowered

PS: took the wrong post quote im sorry

Giwrgos Manashs
03-24-2016, 08:52 AM
Don't worry, soon there will be a new op weapon for a lucky class

Iove
03-24-2016, 09:18 AM
Don't worry, soon there will be a new op weapon for a lucky class
:/

Iove
03-24-2016, 09:20 AM
As a rogue u hav to go near to warrior to get a chance of proc because this are daggers and warriors can just hit till they got the proc and pull the others to him where is the sense in this. And then say rogues are overpowered and nerf them with -15% armor. Rlly
If i look to the streams which sts did till now they were rogues with the best gears but in pvp they always died against the warrior i never saw them killing a warrior in pvp so this means that rogues are overpowered

PS: took the wrong post quote im sorry

Now lets wait expansion for any new :D, thanks for comment

Andrew Goddard
03-24-2016, 09:52 AM
This is very very important.
I have found three bugs with arcane sword.
1. It no longer stuns..
2. It starts arena on accident when proc'ed
3. Stamps removes the pools

Iove
03-24-2016, 10:03 AM
Loool

Konyalimusti
03-24-2016, 01:27 PM
Ill buy stampy

Iove