PDA

View Full Version : What pvp lvl should i invest in?

HeyitsTubs
03-23-2016, 06:02 AM
I really want to go to a new pvp level but I don't know which!

I have 7.5 m to spare.

any ideas? level range I'm interested in 1-61

Isaiah-R30
03-23-2016, 07:05 AM
I really want to go to a new pvp level but I don't know which!

I have 7.5 m to spare.

any ideas? level range I'm interested in 1-61

40 is really fun actually and it woudlnt cost much u could use a 40 plat pack with the sword and int hallo or go the more expensive route something to think about IGN Qccuring-the best 40 bear

BigNoter
03-23-2016, 07:25 AM
56 bear or 61 bear/mage could be fun.

HeyitsTubs
03-23-2016, 08:59 AM
thanks for the suggestions.

ZedMaster
03-23-2016, 09:59 AM
go 40, every guild is in war down there, it's getting hella active and hella fun

Morphing
03-23-2016, 10:27 AM
22 bear is fun.

Befs
03-23-2016, 03:14 PM
about IGN Qccuring-the best 40 bear

I was drinking while I read this. I spit my drink out laughing considering I beat u 10-3 with my 35 int bear ages ago.

HeyitsTubs
03-23-2016, 03:18 PM
thanks guys! Guess what tho! I decided on 30-31 since I can pick on the 25-27 and embarrass the 35's

I've spent a great deal at 40 with both my mage shumian and bear tubbybehr. I'm in the mood for something new

it's about time that I bring back my pally shumian back to where it thrived most.

anyone that wants to meet me on my journey to and at 30 pvp are welcome with greatest heart.

ign: shumian

Ssneakykills
03-23-2016, 03:39 PM
pm promagin and mothwings they are giving away free L30 gear

HeyitsTubs
03-23-2016, 04:10 PM
really? like... 30 pink evi?

Mothwing
03-23-2016, 08:35 PM
pm promagin and mothwings they are giving away free L30 gear

We got a funny guy over here.

Miss ya Maxwell :(

Burningdex
03-23-2016, 11:50 PM
61, main 3 classes. Any 3 can compete well, but you need demo for bird.

Mothwing
03-24-2016, 02:08 AM
61, main 3 classes. Any 3 can compete well, but you need demo for bird.

False, false, and false.

Bird pretty much gets destroyed unless you're playing a bird only game or you have a friend that is a decent tank backing you up. Other than that it loses 80-90% of the time against mages and bears alone. That's just the way it is with Lilith having such high crit/hit and orlok/demo having such high dodge/hit.

Secondly, fox with demo mace set is very viable (even dex set). I've seen foxes absolutely demolish birds and mages, and even some bears.

Third, sang set for bird is actually better in a lot of situations than demo. It hits harder and has a blind proc which is ideal for bears. The ONLY reason birds prefer demo is because of the range. Yes, range is that important.

If you want to be lame and go for the easy way out, go Mage. A bit of a learning curve but still op, bear. Something new? Fox. Only reason I'm a bird is because I've played it a lot before and I wanted to challenge myself. Entirely up to you though. In all honesty 61 is a great level so don't let this comment deter you from making a 61. It's just one of those levels you kind of need to have a twink in.

Rescind
03-24-2016, 04:33 AM
Challenge: l30/l31warbird

HeyitsTubs
03-24-2016, 02:01 PM
Challenge: l30/l31warbird

ikr

yeah thats next on my list.

side note question: Are there actually any 31 pvpers anymore? or will i be the only one :P

Ssneakykills
03-24-2016, 05:39 PM
We got a funny guy over here.

Miss ya Maxwell :(

Ahhhh wondered if you were still lurking

Miss you too man

Mothwing
03-24-2016, 05:55 PM
Ahhhh wondered if you were still lurking

Miss you too man

I'm actually still pretty active in PL at level 61. A bunch of oldies have all kind of migrated there, you should stop by for a visit :)

Burningdex
03-24-2016, 08:47 PM
ikr

yeah thats next on my list.

side note question: Are there actually any 31 pvpers anymore? or will i be the only one :P

well, the 31s who do play, for the most part are just new mages, most are like 35 now.

Mennddoza
03-25-2016, 12:09 AM
50 shadow sets are lit. 51 sets are cheap and the pvp is competitive. 56 rn is cheap and the pvp is also competitive. I'd personally say 51v51 is balanced. Also 56v56 is balanced-ish. (Bird takes a while to understand higher level pvp at 56v56).

Ssneakykills
03-25-2016, 02:00 PM
I'm actually still pretty active in PL at level 61. A bunch of oldies have all kind of migrated there, you should stop by for a visit :)

I popped on last night and joined a ctf match with a few of your guildies sadly you weren't on :(

FortalWao
03-25-2016, 03:33 PM
56 or 61; all other levels are for scrubs.

Zylum
03-26-2016, 08:42 PM
61 is literally my favorite level, altho it's not active at all. 56 is more active. And aspiration rushes 90% of the other 56-61s if you beat 1 then have have too fight 3 I suggest leaving 61 out of the question. Let me put it this way, I have 3 61s and 2 56s and every one of them have been rushed and teamed by them for no reason. I never tell anyone who my Alts are so there's no way for them too of known all my 56-61's unless you have a friend in that nub guild Gl

Mothwing
03-27-2016, 12:07 AM
61 is literally my favorite level, altho it's not active at all. 56 is more active. And aspiration rushes 90% of the other 56-61s if you beat 1 then have have too fight 3 I suggest leaving 61 out of the question. Let me put it this way, I have 3 61s and 2 56s and every one of them have been rushed and teamed by them for no reason. I never tell anyone who my Alts are so there's no way for them too of known all my 56-61's unless you have a friend in that nub guild Gl

1) How tf is 61 inactive like tf

2) We rush anyone who isn't our friend/isn't in the guild. Don't like it? Leave the game.

3) Stop being a hypocrite because you have merged and boosted multiple Aspiration members with your 71. I also constantly see you team when I play on my 71.

4) I suggest you end this vendetta now before you continue to embarrass yourself.

5) You are literally in FFA (somehow) which is run by Kiran who rushes and teams way more than we do. How can you criticize our guild when your own master is worse than us?

osovengador
05-03-2016, 04:53 PM
L66 bird
Sun gods set

surfing
05-04-2016, 07:14 AM

I bet you are that Pacing guy L56 running around with all sets and starries on.

Waug
05-04-2016, 08:32 AM
Level Zero is a good place to invest time and money. That's because nothing to loose, so your investment, which is apparently zero is safe as well.

Other than that endgame is quite fun, that's because you'll always find a game to play whenever you try to play no need to wait. You can spam your skills and ms without worrying for mana and still be doing good as every mages are doing. Every guild is now on war, so atlaest they are fighting. Family is doing pretty good, as the shift from str age to int age, they've spent atleast quite a bit time for newcomers. Even though STR ain't STR anymore (////o//p//) ppls still obsessed with the word as some worshipers do without knowing the meaning. what else? Our very own cute bird - OPest - is also back after like 4 moths of inactivity. So what are you waiting for ?

Coolaid90
05-04-2016, 12:27 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I r8 10/10 m8 becuz its gr8

Timelife
05-06-2016, 12:28 PM
hey tubs,

you might wanna give 22-30 a shot, its active and quite fun

FortalWao
05-07-2016, 05:31 AM

1) How tf is 61 inactive like tf

2) We rush anyone who isn't our friend/isn't in the guild. Don't like it? Leave the game.

3) Stop being a hypocrite because you have merged and boosted multiple Aspiration members with your 71. I also constantly see you team when I play on my 71.

4) I suggest you end this vendetta now before you continue to embarrass yourself.

5) You are literally in FFA (somehow) which is run by Kiran who rushes and teams way more than we do. How can you criticize our guild when your own master is worse than us?
Why shouldn't he criticize? You just pulled a perfect example of Ad Hominem logic fallacy. Regarding your other points, I think he meant to say that it's kind of pathetic if you have to resort to teaming when the level range is not quite as active as it used to be. Which is true.

Mothwing
05-08-2016, 01:27 AM
Why shouldn't he criticize? You just pulled a perfect example of Ad Hominem logic fallacy. Regarding your other points, I think he meant to say that it's kind of pathetic if you have to resort to teaming when the level range is not quite as active as it used to be. Which is true.

Ad hominem? Please show me. And after you do go back to your English class where you just learned it.

I don't "resort" to teaming. I rush, and so do my friends. I'd be happy to fight anyone alone if they just ask. What's even worse is that he hides behind his overpowered 76 bear, teams 71's with various family members like Lauffer, and then talks trash on top of it.

Why shouldn't he criticize? Because he does it himself. Since you like fallacies so much go look up tu quoque. Thanks. If you're gonna randomly butt in on other peoples' business please know both sides of the story. G'day.

Betheren
05-08-2016, 01:30 AM
Move to a more active game is my advice...

Ninja c:
05-08-2016, 11:20 PM
What's even worse is that he hides behind his overpowered 76 bear, teams 71's with various family members like Lauffer, and then talks trash on top of it
Wow this reminds me of someone! 76 bird farming 66's most of the time with no sets. I believe the name is something like mothwing... Hmm if only I knew who that was...
"Phethetic."

Mothwing
05-09-2016, 01:59 AM
Wow this reminds me of someone! 76 bird farming 66's most of the time with no sets. I believe the name is something like mothwing... Hmm if only I knew who that was...
"Phethetic."

The thing is I can switch to my 66 and beat anyone that is the same level. If you join my game, you will be rushed. Idc what level it is. I rush 71 bears with my 66 bird just for fun lmfao. Most of the time I'm by myself anyways, so it's like a 1v2 or 1v3 90% of the time, and I don't complain. I get heated when family joins, holds spots, talks trash, and uses 3 bears.

Also I don't talk trash when I rush, that's the difference :) I hardly ever talk in pvp until people like Zylum join.

Oh also,

I'd be happy to fight anyone alone if they just ask.

Please stop taking my words out of context, thanks.