PDA

View Full Version : Munch Mouth AA

Shelllz
03-23-2016, 04:08 PM
Ok so a lot of players are complaining about MM banishing in PvP. The chance to banish is less than 10%. Do any of u remember when SnS was first released? There were only a set amount of SnS available. Now every noob has one and everyone is complaining about a new op pet. All I do is pvp. Not once have I complained when opposition used 2 MM. It makes pvp fun and unpredictable. Maybe fix the jug and shield not working against the aa but for the ppl who spent 25m gold and ur thinking of fixing it.....disappointing. False advertising in my opinion. On the description of Munch AA doesn't state (DOESN'T WORK IN PVP) like with let's say Arcane Deary. Keep it as is, fix jugged and shield immunity and everyone will be happy. STOP COMPLAINING AND GO BUY ONE.[emoji13]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Shaker Ida
03-23-2016, 04:17 PM
Ok so a lot of players are complaining about MM banishing in PvP. The chance to banish is less than 10%. Do any of u remember when SnS was first released? There were only a set amount of SnS available. Now every noob has one and everyone is complaining about a new op pet. All I do is pvp. Not once have I complained when opposition used 2 MM. It makes pvp fun and unpredictable. Maybe fix the jug and shield not working against the aa but for the ppl who spent 25m gold and ur thinking of fixing it.....disappointing. False advertising in my opinion. On the description of Munch AA doesn't state (DOESN'T WORK IN PVP) like with let's say Arcane Deary. Keep it as is, fix jugged and shield immunity and everyone will be happy. STOP COMPLAINING AND GO BUY ONE.[emoji13]

Gift me one XD ill support you heheh

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Shelllz
03-23-2016, 04:19 PM
Tank has juggernaut to avoid it and mage has shield, rogues will just die? And as for twinks they are going to get farmed by pets since tank - mage - rogue will not be able to kill each other in a vs with both using this pet due to the stat ( armor) only way to kill will be the first to press AA
Everyone makes it seem like the AA works 100% of the time. It doesnt. I've had MM for 3 days and I can count on both hands the times it has banished. The chance is very low

Vorg
03-23-2016, 04:29 PM
Imo sts should just fix the jugg thing and add razor to avoid the banish in pvp , the chance to banish is very small even. if they do plan to nerf it completely the burn damage should be at least doubled. Nekro and Sns have been out there for over a year its time that sts makes a pet that is competitive against those two, otherwise the game will just get uninteresting.

hottiee
03-23-2016, 04:38 PM
Munch mouth came at the right time and its worth it , the aa is awesome coz its good against warriors atm coz pvp is alot of warriors at least u can banish a tank or 2 which makes then easier the clash coz the sword is annoying nonstop proc and stun stun stun so munch mouth came at the right time , hope just more ppl got it and then this greedy tanks die and stop calling ppl noobs when they totally nonskilled and blame alll . I support ur idea . peace ( that's my opinion)

Shelllz
03-23-2016, 04:41 PM
Munch mouth came at the right time and its worth it , the aa is awesome coz its good against warriors atm coz pvp is alot of warriors at least u can banish a tank or 2 which makes then easier the clash coz the sword is annoying nonstop proc and stun stun stun so munch mouth came at the right time , hope just more ppl got it and then this greedy tanks die and stop calling ppl noobs when they totally nonskilled and blame alll . I support ur idea . peace ( that's my opinion)
Lolol @ proc proc proc
Yes tank stack is a serious pvp problem atm due to the proc.

Mm instantly kills in pvp?

konafez
03-23-2016, 08:51 PM
I just had a talk with Grimm..

He fully supports you..but he wants his banish back in pvp

Energizeric
03-23-2016, 08:56 PM
The way they are popping from locked crates these days, I give it a few months before everyone has MM. Then PvP will become really boring.

Zeus
03-23-2016, 09:54 PM

True, you don't complain. You just will not play if there's 2 MM against you.

Quonabebi
03-23-2016, 10:16 PM
Everyone just stop whining and enjoy the game the AA is that way dealwith it

Bluebatthing
03-23-2016, 10:21 PM
Looks like incinerate will be "banished" from PVP tomorrow...

ThaAnas
03-23-2016, 10:23 PM
Everyone makes it seem like the AA works 100% of the time. It doesnt. I've had MM for 3 days and I can count on both hands the times it has banished. The chance is very low

ehm we tested it @,@
chance to vanish was like 30-50 % ;-)
I tested it on 3 seperate players almost every third time I got vanished

Bameely
03-23-2016, 10:33 PM
Again... PVE vs PVP. I think it is a great pet for PVE. Hope sts don't nerf it due to just feedback from pvp. maybe they can start making certain pets unavailable to use at PVP.. idk...jus tired of always PVP vs PVE players' contrasting feedback zzzzz

diexdie
03-23-2016, 10:37 PM
RIP for my rouge :*(

Sent from my EVERCOSS A65 using Tapatalk

will0
03-23-2016, 10:42 PM
wasted pet was good for once now they nerf it .. :) well it is nerf legend nothing new

Algorhythm
03-23-2016, 11:29 PM

So you saying everyone should just spend 25m on a pet for twinking?
twinking was all skills before players like youself pay to win, even with all that money you will never have the skills and experience

e'dria♡
03-24-2016, 12:36 AM
This pet makes noobs look so pro. With a shot of luck, they will be credited with kills. Now I'm happy, those owners are back to being a noob again. Claps. Good job sts.

Swtdvl
03-24-2016, 06:15 AM
I think setting a level of banish means banish unlocks after 31 or 36 lev. Then not much twink prob and from a year all were telling buff wars plz and now dont buff wars XD WHY LOL
(Wait a sec I m too late to say this I think lol)

konafez
03-24-2016, 10:00 AM
I'm sure there going to do the same thing they did to Grimm..

Pve he was unchanged, PvP he was rendered toothless....

Pedgon
03-24-2016, 10:20 AM

LOL! xD Did you really believe "banish" was ok in pvp? ahahah This post is the best ever, especially coming from you and few hours after our "little" talk! :excitement:

Keep crying! :)

"PS: nobody cares about how rich you are x)"

Kharjojo
03-24-2016, 10:24 AM
I have to admit that the AA of "Mr. Munch" before the fix was a good compromise, in end-game at least.
I don't own the pet, i've only done few clashes and seen the pet in action.
I mean, c'mon, the arcane sword is obviously bugged (and has a ridiculous op proc too) and the pet has never worked at 100% chances of incinerate, giving the owners and the team with Munch a lil window of chances, especially with the new drill in tdm/ctf which is tank's stacking.
I'm generally against the "nerf this, buff this" threads but, in the end, i think this fix was necessary and i appreciate the efforts the developers are doing to trying to balance a lil better the game.

Pedgon
03-24-2016, 10:31 AM

You are definitely so so funny :D.. I got 19/20 deaths from banish, during clash, and chance is very low?? LOL right...oh and I wasn't the only one!

But that's not the point..you simply can't realize/accept that "banish" CANNOT work in pvp! And I'm not going to waste my time explaining you why...coz seems so obvious to everyone, except for you! lol

Babyeterne
03-24-2016, 01:25 PM
Less 10 % lol i think 60% is correctly

Vorg
03-24-2016, 01:50 PM
You are definitely so so funny :D.. I got 19/20 deaths from banish, during clash, and chance is very low?? LOL right...oh and I wasn't the only one!

But that's not the point..you simply can't realize/accept that "banish" CANNOT work in pvp! And I'm not going to waste my time explaining you why...coz seems so obvious to everyone, except for you! lol

aren't you the one who said its ok to dummy farm if your pro?

Remiem
03-24-2016, 03:02 PM
Hey guys. To close this up, Munch Mouth was never meant to incinerate in PvP. This will be fixed in today's update. Thank you for all of the feedback!