PDA

View Full Version : Gear Up! Join Forces for the Underhul Event to Open the Next Expansion!

Remiem
03-23-2016, 05:58 PM

The Curse of the Cryostar begins! The Underhul Event is a special world event leading up to the new expansion. You--our Arlorian heroes--will have to work together to gear up for the new foes that await you deep in the Underhul. King Barlow, the king of the gnomish people in Glintstone has placed a magical seal over the entrance to the Underhul to buy the citizens enough time to gear up and launch a counter attack on the Heretic Gnomes that dwell within. However, the seal will only last 7 days, so you'll need to act fast to prepare.

How the Event Works

Each class will be responsible for gathering a certain ingredient for the opening event. Run world maps across Arlor to discover farmable nodes containing the ingredients you need. Higher level maps will contain more nodes than lower level maps.

Interact with the node to retrieve a bundle of ingredients. Remember, you can only farm nodes for your specific class:

Rogues: Lacebark Leaves
Warriors: Glintergild Nuggets
Sorcerers: Glintdust Fragments

You must work together to collect ingredients of each type. Each time you retrieve a bundle of ingredients make sure to open the bundle near your friends, party or guild mates to grant the 3 nearest players the ingredient as well.

If you're short, you can also purchase ingredients from King Barlow's attendant for gold or platinum.

Take your ingredients to the crafting station where you can combine them to create Glintstones. Glintstones will be used to help the Glintstone citizens to fortify their armor and weapons against the heretic gnomes. Create as many Glintstones as your can, then open them to contribute to the Event meter!

Each time the bar fills, players unlock the next tier of the event. At GOLD tier, the seal will automatically break and the Underhul will be open to explore!! Once open, the event will continue through the full 7 days so that players have a chance to unlock the bonus PLATINUM tier and climb the leaderboards.

Community Rewards

Similar to energy based events, players will be working through tiers to earn rewards during the opening event. However, during the Underhul event the tiers are GLOBAL rather than personal. The playerbase as a whole will contribute to each tier, and receive a reward for each tier unlocked. Remember though, you only have 7 days. If players are unable to reach the higher tiers by the end of the 7 days--those rewards are lost forever. Only players who contributed to the event will receive rewards.

The expansion opens at GOLD tier, but the event will continue until the 7 days conclude. Keep opening Glintstone Gems for the chance to unlock PLATINUM tier and climb the leaderboards!

Tiers

Each tier will unlock a different piece of Level 46 Mythic Gear.

Bronze: Helm
Silver: Armor
Gold: Amulet and Ring

Here's a look at the stats for each class.

Warrior:

Rogue:

Sorcerer:

And, finally, at the coveted Platinum tier, all contributing players will receive the Commemorative Glintstone Arms Banner

Leaderboard

Of course, all contributions are great ones, but for those who contribute the most to protecting Glintstone and its people, you'll be placed on a permanent leaderboard in the heart of Glintstone. This is your chance to be immortalized in the game forever!

Niixed
03-24-2016, 03:46 PM
Awesome job team STS.

Extreme2014
03-24-2016, 03:48 PM
Like it it I likeeeeeeeeee it

oekeone
03-24-2016, 03:50 PM
so I didn't understand.....so does everyone individually have to get there self to tiers or does the whole global get to tiers at the same time????

csyui
03-24-2016, 03:52 PM
How can I know which tier I am at?

Ticklish
03-24-2016, 03:54 PM
You have got to be kidding me. So basically, people who farm and spend plat for this event can get new gear that is on par or even better than the glintstone set which took ages to complete? Wonders never cease.

Neutrone
03-24-2016, 03:56 PM
Omg what am i doing reading this time to go work!

IGN: Mustang

Hercules
03-24-2016, 03:57 PM
This event is so confused

Ticklish
03-24-2016, 03:58 PM
it does not have a bonus like the other mythic tho

You want to compare around 6 months' worth of work for some people, to something that can be achieved in 7 days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eskaygee
03-24-2016, 04:00 PM
I know this is off topic but isn't the leaderboard supposed to close today...? When's that happening?

Ciusasiban
03-24-2016, 04:07 PM
I think, that we all get the Mythic things, as remien states that the Tiers are global rather than personal.

So yeah, everyone who contributed at least 1 crafted thingy will gez the mythic, i guess.

Opry
03-24-2016, 04:09 PM
awesome remi and sts, Thanks
'

coulou5
03-24-2016, 04:09 PM
Are there tokens we can get from event?

Ydqm
03-24-2016, 04:10 PM
Wait, so when we get each tier everyone in the games gets it??

Vrazicak
Not even lb people should get the mythic stuff, not to even talk about everyone else, people were farming so hard and long to obtain the l46 glintstone set with ridicilous stats so it could get outdated so fast? StS this is so low, so so low, old mythic sets were best for year and half, and were upgradeable, and we spent so much more time/gold for these sets and what we get? Fooled!

Mimmay
ok things make sense now. kinda :)

-Mim

Uleural :D
03-24-2016, 04:11 PM
Awesome update

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

BlackPigeon
03-24-2016, 04:12 PM
I guess i start with rouge my first 46 :) warrior and mage stand by.

gravehunts
03-24-2016, 04:12 PM
Im so pissed about the new lvl46 myths

Sent from my 1201 using Tapatalk

Ciusasiban
03-24-2016, 04:14 PM
zzzz why only platinum users has option to get this rewards? i mean to be on lb we have to spend plat (real money) :/ and not even 2 hours and the top lb has 400+ points and free to play users have to wait 20 hours to get only 15 points :v :/

If you contribut at least one crafted thing, u will get the mythic too. The people on LB only get a Banner...

Anyona
03-24-2016, 04:15 PM
Why is there no damage on the rogue and mage rings?

Mimmay
03-24-2016, 04:15 PM
Not even lb people should get the mythic stuff, not to even talk about everyone else, people were farming so hard and long to obtain the l46 glintstone set with ridicilous stats so it could get outdated so fast? StS this is so low, so so low, old mythic sets were best for year and half, and were upgradeable, and we spent so much more time/gold for these sets and what we get? Fooled!
well you get 450ap points for the set. but yeah it was useless other than that :/

-Mim

Buts Da Vinz
03-24-2016, 04:16 PM
Nice all have chance to get all gear posted...... :)

Astrea
03-24-2016, 04:16 PM
I'm really confused about this event, are we going to like play normally but the tier are going normally? Or if not can someone tell me to it in detailed way?

Kinpendragon
03-24-2016, 04:17 PM
Sounds to me like once again a big cost in $ as if the recent crash in the market on rengols and things like arc rings and planar pendants people took a long time getting becomming useless wasnt bad enough.
Still shaking my head over how people will now make $. Seems to me like the only real people benefitting will be the ones with tons of plat and millions in gold.
I still remember the Rage of Tarlok event where you really benefitted from the drops, not a worldwide delay on yet another anticipated event that I hope has more hope than the past few ones which were disappointing rewards of vanity items.

bjc535
03-24-2016, 04:17 PM
Nice update! Good job!

BlackPigeon
03-24-2016, 04:18 PM
Yeap. The joy of having fun :)

chinita_doll
03-24-2016, 04:18 PM
so there are no required number of glintstones to open? let's say i open ONE glintstone per tier, that means i contributed...that means i get a mythic gear. isn't that a little unfair for those who farmed day and night for their glintstone set?

Carapace
03-24-2016, 04:20 PM
Everyone contributes to a community goal which grants a community tier. Each tier if you have participated then you will receive the rewards for that tier. If you join the event mid way you will retroactively be granted the rewards for the tiers already achieved.

Reaching Gold will open the content earlier than the 7 day period in addition to the gold tier rewards.

The Leaderboard is for individual recognition of contributors to the event, however all rewards are globally granted to everyone. If you want the banners, the community must reach Platinum within the 7 day period.

Mimmay
03-24-2016, 04:22 PM
I'm really confused about this event, are we going to like play normally but the tier are going normally? Or if not can someone tell me to it in detailed way?
all people contribute to the tier bar above. and its a global bar. so everyone sees the total collected points by everyone who contributed. and you get the mythics when each tier is acheived. Bronze, Silver, Gold and Plat. everyome will finish the bar together. all who conributed will get loot.

-Mim

ajxn
03-24-2016, 04:22 PM
Thanks sts! :)

xxpaijoxx
03-24-2016, 04:23 PM
mumet aku.....
ra mudeng......

Sent from my A75A* using Tapatalk

Robtadius
03-24-2016, 04:23 PM
Cake man! :0)

Hartholzwurm
03-24-2016, 04:24 PM
New mystset...lolz...what to do with lvl 46 glintset? Just delete like this game if there are no changes. The game starts 2 become more and more boring 2 me. Every new thing is based on farming our azz off and crafting. And if ure done with crafting this nonsense its outdated. Good work.
And this event is boring also. Farming useless garbage without benefit. Just for opening a portal to losy 3 new maps....no new ideas from devs?? Only farm for a handfull of nothing. No drops, just scrap.

Thx. No good work. Sorry.

BlackPigeon
03-24-2016, 04:25 PM
Well said. Thank you: )

Niiicole
Se callo el servidor???

Theenix
Why is there no damage on the rogue and mage rings?

definitly warrior are so low dmg nowaday they need such a boost if they want to have twice a rogue on all stats

Mimmay
Everyone contributes to a community goal which grants a community tier. Each tier if you have participated then you will receive the rewards for that tier. If you join the event mid way you will retroactively be granted the rewards for the tiers already achieved.

Reaching Gold will open the content earlier than the 7 day period in addition to the gold tier rewards.

The Leaderboard is for individual recognition of contributors to the event, however all rewards are globally granted to everyone. If you want the banners, the community must reach Platinum within the 7 day period.
so if a character contributes 1 glintstone throughout the event at gold tier, they get all the loot?
isnt that weird to give loot to someone who didnt do a significant contribution?

-Mim

jiazataoe
03-24-2016, 04:27 PM
Only players who contributed to the event will receive rewards???

Open 1 so we are contributed?
And got mystic set
???

confused even

freezaga
03-24-2016, 04:33 PM
I love it!!!! Thx remi!

ocaweanari
03-24-2016, 04:34 PM
Man, I guess I should have held off on farming countless hours to to craft the glntstone set. -.-

Ydqm
03-24-2016, 04:35 PM
Hi, do you need to be level 46 to get these items?

Midas Touch
03-24-2016, 04:35 PM
Thanks Remi and btw whats with the maintenance update ?http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160324/5da3b6ae5bbc189d6c6613c3ed13d2ee.jpg

yoummy
03-24-2016, 04:36 PM
Awesome , thx verymuch

Theenix
03-24-2016, 04:36 PM

Everyone (who have contributed) will get the set? Does this mean a global reset on gear ar far as armor, helm, ring, necklace is concerned if class reach gold tier?

ocaweanari
03-24-2016, 04:38 PM
So basically the new maps are going to be so hard everyone will need 46 mythic sets? Or what.....?

Opry
03-24-2016, 04:39 PM
Thanks Remi and btw whats with the "SERVER DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE" are there something new coming?

Sent from my A1-810 using Tapatalk

thanks god, i thought i am the only one who got the server down -,-

DK
03-24-2016, 04:39 PM
RIP Glintstone set owners

Theenix
03-24-2016, 04:41 PM
Everyone (who have contributed) will get the set? Does this mean a global reset on gear ar far as armor, helm, ring, necklace is concerned if class reach gold tier?

To be more accurate if all player contribute and every class rach gold tier, every one starts wit full set lvl46? This is what i call global reset. If yes, fair enougth :congratulatory:.

Xxbendoverxx
03-24-2016, 04:41 PM
How long will the server be down?
And wy are the servef down??
Wanna play soon

ocaweanari
03-24-2016, 04:43 PM
Please clarify: anyone who contributes to reaching plat tier in seven days, be it one contribution or a thousand, gets a new 46 mythic set?

Arlor's Astral
03-24-2016, 04:45 PM
Already in maintenance & the botchery continues

Xinandy
03-24-2016, 04:46 PM
Dear STS.
Please answer these questions to explain about this event.

1. How many point does the bar need to get into bronze tier?
2. Does each tier need the same point of not?
3. How much point that we need to contribute to get the mythic item?? We all know that not everyone will contribute the same amount. So lets say someone just contribute. 1 point. Will that person get those item too? If it does it will be so unfair.
4. Those rengol crate has change in shape and colour.. When it will be cryostar lock?
5. How to get the glinstone token? (the blue one)
6. Those equip are so low in mana..
Imagine people hunt for 4 days nd get somenthing thay will not worth it?
7 the last question..
When the xp bar will start to fill?

Regards.
Xunandy

Luciano Guilherme
03-24-2016, 04:49 PM
Maintenance just what time I want to play , it takes : ' (

Ydqm
03-24-2016, 04:51 PM
Hmm, in my opinion these level 46 mythics are just to help people to level to 56 then they'll be trash.

Morholt
03-24-2016, 04:51 PM
Lol @ people thinking these items are making the glintstone set useless for the next expansion.

It was useless the moment sts announced the 10 level jump.
Why?

Level 46 mythic is just strong level 51 legendary gear.
Soooo yea...you're going to be wanting to use level 56 legendary gear instead of level 46 mythic gear.
The new level 46 mythic gear is going to be just as outdated as the old level 46 mythic gear.

And it isn't like every gains their level ups actually playing the game. 99% of players will be grinding their level-ups in tomb maps.

So crappy gear for 5 days of usage. You're really going to be upset about this?

The old 46 mythic set was pretty much always for vanity & APs anyway. Nothing is changing about that.

Rogueulator
03-24-2016, 04:57 PM
Sweet.. this is like the peewee leagues where everyone gets a participation trophy. LOL

Pvppolska&Kaogriv
03-24-2016, 04:58 PM
What is this update ? I want to play :/ please information ...

olland
03-24-2016, 04:59 PM
Awasome event.....

jiazataoe
03-24-2016, 05:00 PM
Make tier for individu

And make global for open sheal

Cap lvl +10 its joke for mystic 46 set make useless myst 46.

Sts sts

Justanutt
03-24-2016, 05:03 PM
Bring ontheexpansion! And raise the level cap again

iAmBurberry
03-24-2016, 05:04 PM
So is the Glintstone mythic set not upgradeable in the coming expansion? I recall there being a post saying it was going to be upgradeable.

P.S. If not, please fire the employees who thought it would be a good idea.

Sincerely,
A dedicated, plat using AL player

ocaweanari
03-24-2016, 05:06 PM
Im left wondering why am I still playing this game.. ?? For what's right around the corner? "Hey toil your butt of for a few months and spend millions of gold and you'll be greatly rewarded" NOT.... What hidden treasures do you have in-store for us next. ZZZ

hawkdee
03-24-2016, 05:08 PM
how long this update?? give me info pls.. thank u

Medicman
03-24-2016, 05:09 PM
Server maintenence at launch. What's going on?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mimmay
03-24-2016, 05:11 PM
So is the Glintstone mythic set not upgradeable in the coming expansion? I recall there being a post saying it going to be upgradeable.
not upgradeable. confirmed by remiem. but the ingredieents for it could make a return. idk what it means but thats what remi said in another thread. maybe more use of fang for crafting new gear?

-Mim

iAmBurberry
03-24-2016, 05:15 PM
not upgradeable. confirmed by remiem. but the ingredieents for it could make a return. idk what it means but thats what remi said in another thread. maybe more use of fang for crafting new gear?

-Mim

But even before that post, I recall her stating that Glint set would be upgradeable. I don't get this sudden urge to please players that are too lazy to grind anything.

Chambee
03-24-2016, 05:17 PM
Why Server maintenance?

tsweety
03-24-2016, 05:17 PM
Ehm this is a huge update by the look of it.

Infrequentia
03-24-2016, 05:18 PM
Gaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

oekeone
03-24-2016, 05:22 PM
Great to see everyone who farmed the original Glintstone set getting screwed over by STS, really nice job $T$, bravo... You never cease to amaze me.

ps. Another garbage event.

stop crying no one forced people to get the glintstone set its just a freaking game......no need to get mad or cry about it I've lost more than what a glintstone set cost.....and never cried and no its not garbage event your getting free mythics which is better than crafting and waiting hours and days for them....

Theenix
03-24-2016, 05:26 PM
If glinstone set will be upgradable event is fair. Glisntone give a real advantage on one useful class skill versus the new one and will remain competitive in the future.
Otherwise I will be very happy to have give up farming it!

Pease STS let's us have a vial event; Now rare vial worth 2 arcane shard.....

Drasiteal
03-24-2016, 05:33 PM
RIP Glintstone set owners

Yeah i will not ise full.glintstone any more in game. The with circle only shows what a fool i.was. Absoluteley nothing to be proud about any more

joni iskandar
03-24-2016, 05:44 PM
maintenance : forever :3

Lyziz
03-24-2016, 05:45 PM
Yeah i will not ise full.glintstone any more in game. The with circle only shows what a fool i.was. Absoluteley nothing to be proud about any more

Hi dra, its me lyss... yes you are right... its sad to see that all that gold was for nothing. I dont understand that and cant imagine that sts will leave it like that.

Drasiteal
03-24-2016, 05:50 PM
The glintstone set could have been useful as a pvp set for a lvl 46 twink in the future but now..... smh smh

Lyziz
03-24-2016, 05:53 PM
Its not the glintstone mythic gear u get for free as reward... check name at stats post. I doubt that it will be wow...

Ravager
03-24-2016, 05:54 PM
I think many are forgetting the set bonus of the farmed glintstone set vs the free glintstone (underhul) set without bonus. In some cases, it's like comparing a weapon with a proc and without a proc. This would be the case if the stats are similar. I have not looked at the stats side-by-side to compare. Glintstone farmed set also has a slight hp bonus tacked on when equipped. So take that into account when comparing the two sets side-by-side.

Giwrgos Manashs
03-24-2016, 05:56 PM
"Mythic" the new common

Midievalmodel
03-24-2016, 05:57 PM
Yeah it hurts to have all the hard work and money spent on old glintstone mythic set go to waste and be outdated so quickly. But my main concern is how easily these new mythic pieces are obtained through this event. Basically almost the whole community will get this new mythic set from the event. How will this affect STG's ability to come out with new better gear with controlled item progression if the new mythic set is given to the whole community right from the beginning of the expansion?

If STG spent this much time in coming out with this mythic gear why not force us to farm for it as drops from elite bosses? That would keep elite farming interesting and lucrative. I am so perplexed with this decision. Please don't tell me once elite maps come out you will give us total subpar item drops that will kill elite farming.

MegaVordred
03-24-2016, 06:00 PM
Well, it's still under maintenance. The items for each class is sick!. I'm glad to have a grab. This is going to be a fun event for sure :) .

Sent from my Lenovo A5000 using Tapatalk

toushirou
03-24-2016, 06:23 PM
exactly how do we know what specific tier we are currently on?

-Vlandenheim

Midas Touch
03-24-2016, 06:24 PM
Lol another update

Sent from my A1-810 using Tapatalk

ilhanna
03-24-2016, 06:27 PM
20 hour crafting for the 15-gem crate is criminal.
Why can't we stash both gems and ingredients?

Donquixoth
03-24-2016, 06:48 PM
Realeasing good item = peoples complain
Realeasing bad item = peoples still complain

STS what are you going to do?

Donquixoth
03-24-2016, 06:51 PM
So is the Glintstone mythic set not upgradeable in the coming expansion? I recall there being a post saying it was going to be upgradeable.

P.S. If not, please fire the employees who thought it would be a good idea.

Sincerely,
A dedicated, plat using AL player

You are not the only one that using platinum dude, remind it.

Darkluciferx
03-24-2016, 06:55 PM
if i open 1 Bound chest i will get the mythic set?
So there will be many mythic set farmers lol

ilhanna
03-24-2016, 07:15 PM
Yeah it hurts to have all the hard work and money spent on old glintstone mythic set go to waste and be outdated so quickly. But my main concern is how easily these new mythic pieces are obtained through this event. Basically almost the whole community will get this new mythic set from the event. How will this affect STG's ability to come out with new better gear with controlled item progression if the new mythic set is given to the whole community right from the beginning of the expansion?

If STG spent this much time in coming out with this mythic gear why not force us to farm for it as drops from elite bosses? That would keep elite farming interesting and lucrative. I am so perplexed with this decision. Please don't tell me once elite maps come out you will give us total subpar item drops that will kill elite farming.

My question exactly.

Energizeric
03-24-2016, 07:40 PM
It appears to me that these new mythic sets are nothing more than something to help players level up to 56. Once you get over level 50, the legendary gear at those higher levels will be better than this level 46 mythic set.

Kind of reminds me of the level 66 angel sets they gave out at the beginning of the Humania expansion in Pocket Legends. They were nice, but quickly outdated.

ilhanna
03-24-2016, 07:50 PM
Looking forward to Producer's Letter for the second quarter because the first has been a series of perplexing and even disappointing turn of event. Hard work, skills and teamwork that it takes to farm material for Glintstone set are not only poorly rewarded with the set's sub-par stats, they are now made completely pointless with the mythic freebies given away in the pre-expansion event, which doesn't take much pots/ankh/elixir to get, which soon will be obsolete anyway. What is the point of all this?

To those who are fond of telling opinionated people to stop crying, noone forced anybody to take Glintstone quest, how about you direct that hostility to the root of this outrage: STS misinformation. If they had outright said the Glintstone set was a ploy to get people to run their unprofitable elite maps, people could've made a more enlightened decision before pouring their resources into this scam, thinking it'll give them an edge. People could just choose farm KM3 all day or better yet mothball their toons and have them revived in time for Underhul event. But no, people who play every day for the last season aren't getting much of a lead over Sleeping Beauties who just come in game now and do some lightweight, no cost farming to earn a new set of mythics. I cannot understand this kind of decision.

Deathlyreaper
03-24-2016, 07:54 PM
Guys i dont think that we get the mythics REMIEM SAID THAT IF WE REACH BRONZE TIER WE UNLOCK THE MYTHICS. SO I DONT THINK THEY WILL BE GIVEN TO US

Thediva
03-24-2016, 08:28 PM
I dont know if anyone noticed but the sorc dmg was decreased. (In my case almost -100 pts were lost)

#crybabymode lol

maverickworm
03-24-2016, 08:28 PM
Not only did mages lose a lot of dam ...rogues got dam nerf making dem stronger dan before...killing faster Dan ever....idk what dis nerf was about but it needs a roll bk....its not fair dat mages have so much dam and don't output half as much as rogues with way less (eg..mage 1k dam vs rogue 600) idk how its calculated but it needs looking into...+50dam for rogue is a substantial amount of output diff...where is the balance ....tobcont'

maverickworm
03-24-2016, 08:31 PM
I lost about 90dam and 100dps

nuwar
03-24-2016, 08:41 PM

The Curse of the Cryostar begins! The Underhul Event is a special world event leading up to the new expansion. You--our Arlorian heroes--will have to work together to gear up for the new foes that await you deep in the Underhul. King Barlow, the king of the gnomish people in Glintstone has placed a magical seal over the entrance to the Underhul to buy the citizens enough time to gear up and launch a counter attack on the Heretic Gnomes that dwell within. However, the seal will only last 7 days, so you'll need to act fast to prepare.

How the Event Works

Each class will be responsible for gathering a certain ingredient for the opening event. Run world maps across Arlor to discover farmable nodes containing the ingredients you need. Higher level maps will contain more nodes than lower level maps.

Interact with the node to retrieve a bundle of ingredients. Remember, you can only farm nodes for your specific class:

Rogues: Lacebark Leaves
Warriors: Glintergild Nuggets
Sorcerers: Glintdust Fragments

You must work together to collect ingredients of each type. Each time you retrieve a bundle of ingredients make sure to open the bundle near your friends, party or guild mates to grant the 3 nearest players the ingredient as well.

If you're short, you can also purchase ingredients from King Barlow's attendant for gold or platinum.

Take your ingredients to the crafting station where you can combine them to create Glintstones. Glintstones will be used to help the Glintstone citizens to fortify their armor and weapons against the heretic gnomes. Create as many Glintstones as your can, then open them to contribute to the Event meter!

Each time the bar fills, players unlock the next tier of the event. At GOLD tier, the seal will automatically break and the Underhul will be open to explore!! Once open, the event will continue through the full 7 days so that players have a chance to unlock the bonus PLATINUM tier and climb the leaderboards.

Community Rewards

Similar to energy based events, players will be working through tiers to earn rewards during the opening event. However, during the Underhul event the tiers are GLOBAL rather than personal. The playerbase as a whole will contribute to each tier, and receive a reward for each tier unlocked. Remember though, you only have 7 days. If players are unable to reach the higher tiers by the end of the 7 days--those rewards are lost forever. Only players who contributed to the event will receive rewards.

The expansion opens at GOLD tier, but the event will continue until the 7 days conclude. Keep opening Glintstone Gems for the chance to unlock PLATINUM tier and climb the leaderboards!

Tiers

Each tier will unlock a different piece of Level 46 Mythic Gear.

Bronze: Helm
Silver: Armor
Gold: Amulet and Ring

Here's a look at the stats for each class.

Warrior:

Rogue:

Sorcerer:

And, finally, at the coveted Platinum tier, all contributing players will receive the Commemorative Glintstone Arms Banner

Leaderboard

Of course, all contributions are great ones, but for those who contribute the most to protecting Glintstone and its people, you'll be placed on a permanent leaderboard in the heart of Glintstone. This is your chance to be immortalized in the game forever!

So bored cry Al

Veenihiv
03-24-2016, 08:54 PM
so I didn't understand.....so does everyone individually have to get there self to tiers or does the whole global get to tiers at the same time????

They have to and also they should treat it as a global event

Xinandy
03-24-2016, 09:27 PM
Dear sts...
All of My mythic lv 47 item has been lost from my stash.
I've spent so much on them.
Please fix and reply my post.

Thanks

Vixenne
03-24-2016, 09:43 PM
Thank you STS! Amazing artwork you guys did on this one. So much improvement! :love_heart:

Morholt
03-24-2016, 09:57 PM
I dont know if anyone noticed but the sorc dmg was decreased. (In my case almost -100 pts were lost)

#crybabymode lolYour damage out put is still the same, no worries. Skill damage still reads the same and your auto attack should be hitting the same as before.

From a different thread:

Hey everyone, this was a correction to a visual bug with some of the Glintstone and Arcane Weapons! Some of the damage values were not correctly displaying. The actual damage values of the weapons have not been changed in this patch. We made sure to take care of this so you have better comparisons of these weapons to new weapons coming in the expansion!

Kaziscate
03-24-2016, 10:14 PM
Here is how it works everybody: The ENTIRE community (as in all the players) have to contribute by donating glintstone gems to increase the score. When the community reaches a high enough score, we go up a tier and everybody that contributed (or donated at least one glintstone gem) recieves the Underhul armor. How you donate is that you craft glintstone items (gem,bag,sack,or chest) and open them.

bangke
03-24-2016, 10:22 PM
all of my stashed mythic glintforged 47 dissapear, please fix it,i spend 1700 plat for that, so sad, so sad

MystoganZhar
03-24-2016, 10:49 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160325/bbf68074ea6fa47dc7dc5229dfa1c040.jpg

Sent from my D2302 using Tapatalk

einstein
03-24-2016, 10:55 PM
the mythic set (underhul reward) is tradable?

Froxanthar
03-24-2016, 10:59 PM
How much at least do you need to contribute to get Underhul mythic set?

Fapdu
03-24-2016, 11:08 PM
Do low lvl twinks also get the mythic set if they participated?

Thediva
03-24-2016, 11:18 PM
Your damage out put is still the same, no worries. Skill damage still reads the same and your auto attack should be hitting the same as before.

From a different thread:

Yeah I saw that right after I posted. Thanks :)

maverickworm
03-25-2016, 12:42 AM
If mages damage output remain same then can u explain the bump in rogue damage...what happens there? And where is the sensibility in decreasing mage damage by over 100 for same output when output was never near rogue to begin with....

Remiem
03-25-2016, 01:09 AM
If mages damage output remain same then can u explain the bump in rogue damage...what happens there? And where is the sensibility in decreasing mage damage by over 100 for same output when output was never near rogue to begin with....

Basically, the calculations on the stat page were displaying wrong. We fixed this bug, which changes the numbers on the stat page but does NOT effect that actual damage done. You're just as powerful as before, its only the display #'s that have changed.

Learafica
03-25-2016, 01:21 AM
Very very very slow to fill the bar and also ppl who farm cant get any tier only who have platinums they buy gems must sts make same change fast. ;( @_@

Xinandy
03-25-2016, 02:02 AM
all of my stashed mythic glintforged 47 dissapear, please fix it,i spend 1700 plat for that, so sad, so sad

Yes.. It happened to some of our guildmate too... Whats the problem sts?
If u wish to take all back please refund our platinum.
I spent 2400 plat on it..
And all of my friend really dissapointed of what you have done.
If this is a bug.. Tell us!!!! Dont be quiet like you know nothing!!

eleasah
03-25-2016, 02:17 AM
Why i loose over 100 dmg?

vnpc
03-25-2016, 02:19 AM
For meaningless events of the recent ,Arcane legends users have been left for last few month.

And I'm sure this event won't make boring people return well.

I hope that next event will contain more contents not only for scale and wider lvl arrange which affects twink.

thank you.

cotard
03-25-2016, 08:11 AM
this is event?

Platfarmer
03-25-2016, 08:28 AM
i'll just use gold/ plat to be on lb... nites guys

eleasah
03-25-2016, 08:45 AM
Guys, this is no longer funny. First i had to see my weapon loose dmg. Now Game told me i need to start a Guild. But i have Guild. And i cant see my Guildlist. Since Event started my ping ever red. Today i cant play five minutes. How should i farm for this Event when nothing works right?

Fsuryo
03-25-2016, 01:05 PM
I think insidividual tier bar would make better competititon over there

eis
03-25-2016, 01:07 PM
what are you doing ?
generally due to missing updates of your belongings and Gold . Thanks , but I'm in your game will not play

jekramos20
03-25-2016, 04:06 PM
Really Exciting!

Jiinzou
03-25-2016, 05:57 PM
New town is beautiful gg

darkfarm
03-25-2016, 06:43 PM
So let me get this straight. Players who worked hard to acquire the mythic set had actually delineated that effort to waste?
Additionally, concerning the loss of damage and dps for mages, and the buff to rogue damage. I mean, the arcane staff now shows its 100% pure and true stat buff, I lost more than 70 damage points more than 100 dps points.
C'mon.. I enjoy this game, but c'mon..

Xinandy
03-25-2016, 07:33 PM
The mythic equipment lv 47 has been returned..
Thank you.
I got 1 more issue.
Im upgrading my weapon.
Then it is written "completed"
But when i try to take it,, it doesn't bring the weapon back.
Please fix this... I need the crafting slot..
Thank you.

Woohyunx
03-25-2016, 08:23 PM
Nice, nice !

Bidiel
03-25-2016, 08:34 PM
Nice, nice !

lol nice, nice !

Epicmonolith
03-26-2016, 12:30 AM
and the pay2win players arent trying for it really either. they might get a banner out of spending their money? worst leaderboard prize ever. nothing at all to gain money on. cryo crates are so low priced that its silly to buy lucks to farm them. at least you could make the bags tradeable so the poor farmers can actually get something out of the event. they might actually try to craft then :P

Rosybuds
03-26-2016, 04:57 AM
I just like too say Thank You I for One Appreciate it I farmed and farmed I couldnt afford too go buy all,the intacts as I bought all the legions -.- (enough said on that mistake of a quest the better) So Thank You Remi Sts Seo who ever came up with the Global Idea It was a good one Thank You Again.. 🌹😘

Swtdvl
03-26-2016, 07:03 AM
Awesome this sets are worth for our craft time and gold, and glin set one comeon guy its lev.56 coming now so this 46 set are to bosst us :p.
And the lb also have a good reward to be on yhat lb forever! Means there names will be well known. Gz from me thx to sts :p (sry if my message hurts someone ;-; )

jaggedpvp
03-26-2016, 02:03 PM
Best event for all time if u work we will give u something-sts(not real sts of course)

etab5 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

ShakeygirlROG
03-26-2016, 02:13 PM
I just start playing again but i didnt pop any gems for event :/ can i get somehow helm again? Help please?

Shobhit Chaturvedi
03-26-2016, 11:35 PM
Thank you STS! This event is fantastic :)
Everyone can now get a decent gear. Also achieving tiers together as a community is a nice idea too. Thank you.

Aizen Sousuke
03-27-2016, 12:51 AM
i got back my helm 47 but still missing my 47 pendant fully jewelled on upgrade at that time when quick update occur good job sts

Luciano Guilherme
03-27-2016, 06:38 AM
Why the over branze to silver my status lowered ?

Armo foragem,assault and suprem helm assault status lowered?.

Gorecaster
03-27-2016, 07:29 AM
So much nonsense. For months now the game is like homework. Ener keeps referring to PL, well soon enough al will be just like pl...dead. I'm pleased I never started gs quest, I knew some garbage like this was in store for us. Gg. Feels like sts uses al as a real time testing ground, previous progression thrown out the window and implementation of free 46 mythic sets as a 10 level expansion looms. Makes sense. This is...How not to...develop a game. #reverseprogression

Jerseyx
03-27-2016, 08:38 AM
Awesome ❤️😍

Gibson Lee
03-27-2016, 09:08 AM
plss fix connection pings sky rockets from 359 - 60000 , loading takes too long dog runs for 10min

xxquantumx
03-27-2016, 07:57 PM
What about locked crate keys?

Kinpendragon
03-28-2016, 01:16 AM
Ok question. This "Mini event" is interesting and the mythic rewards are great, but I have a concern. Does the seal to the new expansion ONLY open once the gold tier is reached or does it AUTOMATICALLY open in seven days which should be wednesday or thursday this week? It is hinted in the forum that once thr gold tier is reached the seal is broken, but nothing to the seal if the tier is not reached.
My concern is the bar resets and people are grinding again on what is getting VERY boring. Please tell me the new expansion will open up regardless of if the gold tier is reached or if you think a lot of people are quitting your game, the rest might give up too.

Faliziaga
03-28-2016, 02:28 AM
I deleted the new quests from NPCs in Glintstone from my quest log, because I wanted to retake them and see what reward they give. Now after some days they still don't reappear.

Ulfric
03-28-2016, 02:46 AM
Can someone plz tell me since when did they nerf mages? I've lost a lot of damage.. mage deal exceptionally lower damage compared to rogues because rogues have armor reduction & crit +. I don't see why nerf mages when they can barely kill a warrior with 1k+ damage. Is it because of munch mouth? If they complain they got one hit while using munch instead of nekro. That's their problem.

kkrip
03-28-2016, 02:51 AM
great...................... :)

DK
03-28-2016, 03:40 PM
The part of me which is setting a stop watch to come back every hour nearly all day and night to loose as little time to craft, think the crafting time is fine, since it allows me to stuck up on ingredients and have enough to keep me from farming while studying in the day hours.

BUT to reach the community goal we need either longer time or reduced crafting time! and i would personally really like to get the banner!

The problem I keep running into is..my components inv is at 500/500 my crafting slots are 5/5 for the next 10 hours.....

I think ile go binge watch walking dead or something...

500 is indeed great, and i really appreciate the separate inventories but in a event like this i could use more than twice the space, or just allow me to make the ingredients above #500 take of my normal inventory space.

Faliziaga
03-29-2016, 01:23 AM
The part of me which is setting a stop watch to come back every hour nearly all day and night to loose as little time to craft, think the crafting time is fine, since it allows me to stuck up on ingredients and have enough to keep me from farming while studying in the day hours.

BUT to reach the community goal we need either longer time or reduced crafting time! and i would personally really like to get the banner!

500 is indeed great, and i really appreciate the separate inventories but in a event like this i could use more than twice the space, or just allow me to make the ingredients above #500 take of my normal inventory space.

I agree, deleting crafting ingredients needed for the event while having 200 slots free in inventory is paradoxical. I need to delete the rogue stuff that I collected and get every time on opening to be able to farm more leaves that I share with guildies to get the warrior and mage materials.

Kenlei Dimaculangan
03-29-2016, 02:59 AM
can i still get the mythic helm reward even if im late in contributing? its on silver tier now so can i still get it? please tell me :(

Xinandy
03-30-2016, 03:14 AM
Dear STS.
This is the 4th time and the 5th days i have been waiting for my Email being replied by STS.

my ticket number is 524911

Please reply / fix it.
i need the crafting slot.

thanks

Arvada
03-30-2016, 02:53 PM
I deleted the new quests from NPCs in Glintstone from my quest log, because I wanted to retake them and see what reward they give. Now after some days they still don't reappear.

I did the same thing and still the quest's have not come! back

dnacf
03-31-2016, 01:38 PM
my mytic helm lvl 47 lost in my stash.. why? after update .

Killaman21
03-31-2016, 07:46 PM
Why was there not a reward (maybe a banner?) for the leaderboard? I feel as if it was a complete waste of time/energy to get there... Has there not been rewards for past leaderboards? And please do not tell me that being added to some leaderboard in the back corner of the city is a reward...

Elgrablyx
04-20-2016, 11:28 AM
Where is the platinum tier banner? Just removed it?