PDA

View Full Version : PvE Planar tombs/Shuyal Arena Build

extra_rice_plz
03-24-2016, 02:42 AM
guys im gonna run Planar tombs and Shuyal arena what build should i go with considering its single target mob/boss fight.

i need to know Skills/Passives/Masteries(if there are)/Pet/Gear.

Thanks in Advance! :)

Lim Yixiang
04-13-2016, 04:54 AM
i used skyward smash, windmill, horn of renew for shield, and vengeful blood :)
Is that ok?^^

Seoemase Ron
05-14-2016, 01:43 PM
If ur lvl 56 i suggest u to use 6 passive, one mastery and 6 skils . Its not a esy job for u to do i am telling u cuz m using em my build is mix pvp and pve must hav skils are v.b and juggernaut rest up to u to chose. chose wisely and read esch skil and each ability carefully u'll knw wht to use and if u fail dan do it again by replacing it with new one for more info hit me IGN - SEOEMASE

Eatdamage
05-17-2016, 10:52 PM
With planar tombs u mean planar tomb 2 i guess, because that's the one daily questers are most interested in, Im a lvl51warrior with Grit Aegis and a Nekro, can solo enough mobs in planar 2 to spawn the boss, my skills r
1. Splitter-all but mobs push upgrade
2. Windmill-all but snare upgrade
3-Juggernaut 5/5
4-Renew 5/5
5-I have axe pull 5/5 with 1/10 axe mastery(for bleed ticks in pvp and arena) i use axe pull in arena or the limited pvp i do, (small tip- dont use axe pull with bleed mastery on planar tombs 2 boss, the boss's curse will damage you hard from the bleed ticks.
If you are in a party with a mage with clock masteries or a rogue with arc daggers the tombs become a childs play..so always try to invite one in your pt.

Angrytyrant
07-30-2016, 01:00 PM
With planar tombs u mean planar tomb 2 i guess, because that's the one daily questers are most interested in, Im a lvl51warrior with Grit Aegis and a Nekro, can solo enough mobs in planar 2 to spawn the boss, my skills r
1. Splitter-all but mobs push upgrade
2. Windmill-all but snare upgrade
3-Juggernaut 5/5
4-Renew 5/5
5-I have axe pull 5/5 with 1/10 axe mastery(for bleed ticks in pvp and arena) i use axe pull in arena or the limited pvp i do, (small tip- dont use axe pull with bleed mastery on planar tombs 2 boss, the boss's curse will damage you hard from the bleed ticks.
If you are in a party with a mage with clock masteries or a rogue with arc daggers the tombs become a childs play..so always try to invite one in your pt.
Im sorry for noob question... But what is an axe pull? I dont see axe mastery in my masteries section