PDA

View Full Version : One new skill per class to add balance.whats your idea?Let's be constructive!

Eagle Eye229
03-24-2016, 03:45 AM
As titled:

Rogue: Personally I would like to see a buff that adds the chance to "parry" attacks.That would come with almost complete damage negation and reflect some damage back to the attacker.cd and duration would depend on strength of the skill.

Mage:I would really like to see a revive skill.i understand sts pushes ankhs to earn a few extra bucks but maybe this?heavy cd at a large mana cost.players wouldn't revive with full health mana but at around 60%.there could be other things added to make the revive a once or twice a map lifesaver.maybe like 60sec cool down? Better than nothing.

Warrior:a party buff that adds armor for rogues,health for mage, and speed boost/taunt for warriors.this could allow warriors to get into battle first like it should be and grab more aggro.

I have thought on this for a decent amount of time and these suggestions seem like they could create more all class orientated parties.what yall think?

Would love to see what others have up their sleeve to unite AL players.Try to make the new skills team orientated.

uehi
03-24-2016, 03:59 AM
add lighting to warior and aimed shot they need it for time runs.

Untung
03-24-2016, 04:03 AM
add lighting to warior and aimed shot they need it for time runs.

And add arcane shield and juggernaut for rogue?

uehi
03-24-2016, 04:09 AM
no only horn of renev that change will be best option for balance.

Untung
03-24-2016, 04:13 AM
As titled:

Rogue: Personally I would like to see a buff that adds the chance to "parry" attacks.That would come with almost complete damage negation and reflect some damage back to the attacker.cd and duration would depend on strength of the skill.

Mage:I would really like to see a revive skill.i understand sts pushes ankhs to earn a few extra bucks but maybe this?heavy cd at a large mana cost.players wouldn't revive with full health mana but at around 60%.there could be other things added to make the revive a once or twice a map lifesaver.maybe like 60sec cool down? Better than nothing.

Warrior:a party buff that adds armor for rogues,health for mage, and speed boost/taunt for warriors.this could allow warriors to get into battle first like it should be and grab more aggro.

I have thought on this for a decent amount of time and these suggestions seem like they could create more all class orientated parties.what yall think?

Would love to see what others have up their sleeve to unite AL players.Try to make the new skills team orientated.

I love to see old skill buffed, like add reflect to rogue razor shield, remove stun for allies in horn of renew, banish in mage curse (pve only, non boss)

uehi
03-24-2016, 04:13 AM

best option is not add new skill mayby remove some for balance. like jugernaut arc shild. also mage not need lightning like rogue trap and noxius for what they can hit many mobs:?

Eagle Eye229
03-24-2016, 04:15 AM
best option is not add new skill mayby remove some for balance. like jugernaut arc shild. also mage not need lightning like rogue trap and noxius for what they can hit many mobs:?

Your food needs salt my friend.not more water.

Untung
03-24-2016, 04:17 AM

Yeah, and we will see oceans of new threads more than babaji spam things

Froxanthar
03-24-2016, 04:59 AM
best suggestions of the year!

Killian229
03-24-2016, 06:16 AM
All the replies is what I would expect from the new generation of gamers.so cynical and depressing it's embarrassing to watch you guys talk.

Aerodude
03-24-2016, 07:20 AM
I would want these
Rogue - shoots many arrows at the enemy/enemies and has a chance to shoot extra arrows to the enemy
Ex. You shot the arrows and hits 10 enemies and there's a chance more arrows will be shot
Mage - Can cast shields to allies that's about distributed to 1/4 dmg reduction of the shield to each person
1/4 because pve 4 max
Ex. You castes this and your shield reduce 1k dmg then you're allies get 1/4 or 1/5 dmg reduce includes caster but gets 2x more
Warrior - A shout that taunts enemies and reduces all dmg by 50% for 5-15 seconds and increases health by 500
Ex. You are taking 1k dmg each and if you use this then you take 500 dmg only
I want these all to be PvE oriented because PvE is fun thanks

Fredystern
03-24-2016, 09:06 AM
As titled:

not agree with the rogue one, rogue dodge was around 75% in lvl 46 if in lvl 56 maybe around 100% lol we dont know about the new set that coming tommorow. 100% dodge + reflect skill was OP in PvP and PvE

bit agree with mage but it was better if pull other player to thier place but before full them you there was a notification do you wanted to get pulled or no thats better when you die in boss :)

+1 for warrior cause now rogue mage are lack of armor this day, and as a mage and rogue lots of time the boss chase me until died '-' thats annoying even a warrior already taunt the boss but still chase me

uehi
03-24-2016, 09:58 AM
1 skill for add balance, Its funy 1 more skill 1000 more problem:) for my better if we delete some skills if it not adequate for your class.

Quonabebi
03-24-2016, 05:25 PM
This post is turning into lets make my class the best and ruin every other class :wink: Someone says lets remove mage shield *Mages will get 1shot everytime by rogue*