PDA

View Full Version : 19 hours to craft glinstone items!?

sinfuldito83
03-24-2016, 01:51 PM
Looks like pay to play comes out on top yet again smh. Sts makes it hard for the average Joe to play this game I find it extremely unfair.

Wiz8
03-24-2016, 01:55 PM
Lol I agree bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bidiel
03-24-2016, 02:36 PM
and there is a top contributors lb :v and guess what ... pay to win (pay to be on lb) i have to wait 20 hours to can open a chest :V

ilhanna
03-24-2016, 02:53 PM
1 gem takes an hour to craft.
15 gems 20 hours.
This is highway robbery.

sinfuldito83
03-24-2016, 03:02 PM
It's crazy it's like sts doesn't care about the casual gamer. I bought a level 41 pack for one of my toons 2 days later they come out with a lvl 46 platinum pack. Do they do anything to compensate for that? Of course not. And now all of this new content and gear is mainly available to the 1 percenters. This feels alot like the usa where a small percent have all the wealth the rich get richer while the poor just stay poor....

Mimmay
03-24-2016, 04:42 PM
1 gem takes an hour to craft.
15 gems 20 hours.
This is highway robbery.
i lol'd at that comment xD

-Mim

Istiak Khan
03-26-2016, 06:56 AM
It's crazy it's like sts doesn't care about the casual gamer. I bought a level 41 pack for one of my toons 2 days later they come out with a lvl 46 platinum pack. Do they do anything to compensate for that? Of course not. And now all of this new content and gear is mainly available to the 1 percenters. This feels alot like the usa where a small percent have all the wealth the rich get richer while the poor just stay poor....

I was poor once too ... but now i own arcane pets and arcane sword .. for me the fun of the game is to grind your way to that coveted one percenters.

KEN SHONGA
03-26-2016, 09:21 AM
This lb is fot plat users..chest are bound..u can only speed up by plat..thats it..

lucaskane2480
03-26-2016, 09:41 AM
This lb is fot plat users..chest are bound..u can only speed up by plat..thats it.. this is FALSE.. I am currently on the lb with a good amount of points and haven't spent any platinum whatsoever.. Just gotta keep up with crafting.

Befs
03-26-2016, 09:47 AM
This lb is fot plat users..chest are bound..u can only speed up by plat..thats it..

I'm in top 10 mages with no plat spent or outside gold, and I'm not even pushing that hard...

Devrail
03-26-2016, 09:50 AM
Stop cryin about it jesus. Its basically a free set its not pay to play. Go cry a river elsewhere. This is sts's best idea so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fredystern
03-26-2016, 10:19 AM
This event was farm 2 play not p2p

Trenton
03-26-2016, 10:24 AM
I still don't get why people are complaining. No one is forcing you to pay platinum to craft, just wait a little while. If you want to get more than 5 things crafted per day, then put them on another character to craft. All the items are farmable, and if you're expecting to be at the top of the leaderboard, you expect to do that with no platinum put towards it? Good luck with that! The more you complain on the forums, the less amount of time you have to be crafting and farming more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Morholt
03-26-2016, 10:58 AM
5 gems per hour, if 1 gem craft per slot.
5 crafts per hour, for 19 hours = 95 gems.

15 gems at a time per craft slot...takes 19 hours.
5 crafts of 15 = 75 gems.

Don't do the 15 gems per slot!
It's much slower! You can increase your gem craft rate by over 26% if you do it hourly.
Plus, you'll save gold doing this. Do the 5 & 10 per slot bundles if you're sleeping or at work. But the 15 at a time is a complete waste.

Transfer your other craftables (gems & crates) through your stash to another toon to craft those.

Bidiel
03-26-2016, 02:36 PM
ok lets think that!

IF I PLAY:

24 hours per day for 7 days that means

168 hours and craft the most eficiently bundle gems that is the 1 hour per 1 gem craft in 5 craft slots that means

168hours per 5 craft slots ====> 840 gems

Top 3 leadeboard

with more 1,500+ points

lol im out from the event ill just open one bundle to get my junk XD go farm it for me ty :9

sinfuldito83
03-26-2016, 06:29 PM
Lol, thnx for the info guys. I wasn't crying it's just that this is my first event and I was extremely surprised to see the wait times for the crafting of these items. Also I know that most things in this game are farmable, but let's be honest although this is a free to play game the people who always come out on top are those that use platinum.

A wise man once said "if you don't have anything nice to say, stfu"....

Befs
03-26-2016, 09:32 PM
A wise man once said "if you don't have anything nice to say, stfu"....

"While there are certain social graces or politeness which involve not hurting another's feelings if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all it is very confusing to children. The whole issue of honesty can be very frustrating for parents to teach." - Jacqui Rivait

I believe that's the quote

Then again, Thumper the Rabbit also said it.

Hartholzwurm
03-27-2016, 12:48 PM
This costs me a loooool. Best idea from STS that all player running around like pissing twins *sarcasm* 😆 with a set wich is outdated in 1 week.