PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious disappearance of Glintforged helms

Shelllz
03-24-2016, 06:51 PM
I have looted about 10-15 of these lvl 47 Glintforged helms and they are gone from my inventory and stash....whats going on?

Ardbeg
03-24-2016, 06:55 PM
This is true, i am missing a fervor helm and warlord amulet too.

Rosybuds
03-24-2016, 08:06 PM
I starting crafting my last Fortified finesse Gem in my L47 it had two standard finesse I just signed on as i should have been cooked waited all night and it gone the jewels have not even being put back into my Inventory or the helm That cost me a lot of money and geting the fortified as it my 3rd I was just tryn that as I tried a fortified Chaos but it didnt do anything so went for the fortified finesse Where is it ???? Whats going on ??? Can Someone Tell me where my things have gone PLEASE ......Also sent Email but with it being the weekend !!! But Hopefully we hear Soon I cant afford Too Just Lose These Jewels and Helm....

scarysmerf
03-24-2016, 09:37 PM
Yes the same thing happened to me I went to look and my hexblast helm and mystique amulet was gone I sent a email and hope support will help me :(

Java
03-24-2016, 09:53 PM
I am missing 5 glintforged items as well. 3 helms, 2 amulets all jewels with fortified and standard fin & chaos.

I opened 6 mass cryostar crates to loot these items. That's 90 plat I'm out in addition to gold spent & time spent on jewels.

Hope to hear from sts soon on this matter. Sent email to support as well.

Patiently waits while drinking coffee......

MORTALS! I demand one thousand units of your Earth coffee!

Solanu
03-24-2016, 10:00 PM
Same missing runeblast hat :/

Please fix this asap sts!

Kingslaughter
03-25-2016, 01:07 AM
thats why i cant find any mytic 47 in auc...