PDA

View Full Version : Cryostar bow chest on shop have mage guns!!!

Brollysaiyan
03-24-2016, 07:03 PM
in shop there is a chest named bow chest and there is only mage guns in it.

MikeyLikesIt
03-31-2016, 02:24 PM
Worse, I bought the "bow" chest from the "Featured" cryostar bow chest in the store. There is no " i " to click on and so I was not aware of the items in it. I since found that it is the same as the Cryostar Bow chest under "Chests". I got all sorcerer weapons. There is not one Rogue item in there. Tech support refuses to refund my money. It has been there for several days now that I know of. I only get a canned reply back from tech support that assumes I did not get my legendary weapon and I am upset.

"I do apologize for your frustration in getting the items you want from a pack. These packs are designed to have a random chance of granting you the best items or a specific item you want as stated in the pack description. Unfortunately, we are unable to refund item pack purchases at this time. If there is anything else we can assist you with please don’t hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Caleb "

FALSE ADVERTISING. I wish I could take them to court (joking).

My advice is do not ever purchase a featured item because it could be anything and sts will not make good on it.

Fyrce
03-31-2016, 04:13 PM
Yeah, these are the replies I really hate from support. Reply and re-state your case. At some point, someone actually reads it. In the meantime, yeah, I can't stand it when it's more than obvious that no PERSON has actually read your email.