PDA

View Full Version : Where those (dummy farming) threads gone and why

bhupeshkansal
03-24-2016, 08:51 PM
I had seen many threads related to dummy g
Farming,

Bt those threads wr deleted as soon as they come. [emoji13] [emoji13]

I know, Sharing and posting player/person info is against rules

I had seen a thread in last days that was showing a top mage (3 letter name) *** using his dummy for block and farming other players, wow that thread deleted so quick,
Yeah ik that was against rules of [emoji79] STS,

But here is a.question for mods are they investigating that ss? If that top lb mage is really a dummy farmer isn't he liable for punishment like (reduce his kill count) or ban for 3 days or 7 days or more..

M sure that mage was fought red handed

Bt asking to investigate who so ever is dummy farmers without mentioning names. Is it also against rules ?. Idk not seen yet, or I May b missed any special thread for shielding (dummy farmers)

Or May b some of dummy farmers are very close to devs/mods.

That's y dummy farmers are getting protection. [emoji57] [emoji57]

Is it.....

Note: plz ignore gramer or words mistakes if there any.

VISHNU (sparkstrom)
03-24-2016, 08:58 PM
I caught him red hand and I had posted that pics..!! And the post was deleted before 12 hrs from upload but still no action..!! STS should take action against them

Bidiel
03-24-2016, 09:04 PM
Enjoy this :V

And this was today 5-9minutes ago :v

:v :v :v :v :v :v

Kharjojo
03-25-2016, 08:44 AM
The guild name of the guy in the last pic says all...obviously noone care abt it and tbh i don't care too at this point. Everyone knows who deserve their banners and who doesn't, it's just up to us players be careful abt this kind of behaviors 'cause, for what i've seen so far, dummy farmers, tons of bugs, scammers, cheaters, exploiters, aren't big issues at all :/

Justg
03-25-2016, 09:09 AM
Threads were deleted because they became very dramatic. We're aware of the issue. We're looking at some other botting behavior right now, hopefully those efforts will affect this one.