PDA

View Full Version : No Paid Apps Offer

pavitrakumar
07-10-2011, 06:57 AM
hello guys
im new here just started
yesterday i saw a bunch of apps with ($$) or ($$$$) on the names which had high platinum reward...
most of the apps over there seems to be useful to me so i thought save money and buy these apps and get platinum so
next day i was all ready to pay and stuff but all those paid apps offer was gone i only see free apps... and only few of them...
anyone seem to know about this problem ? please comment
i just want to see the paid apps on the list of offers come back
thx

pavitrakumar
07-16-2011, 09:53 AM
still no replies.... im dissapointed....

Raazesk
07-16-2011, 01:28 PM
anyone seem to know about this problem ?
I just did some offers today, I haven't noticed anything. All the paid offers were there.
Your best bet would be to email STS at support@spacetimestudios.com.

Tvis
07-16-2011, 03:00 PM
The free apps usually come before the paid apps. So, as Tapjoy continues to bring free apps, the paid apps are pushed backed. Hit "Next" and see what comes up :)

pavitrakumar
07-17-2011, 01:12 AM
i tried clicking next ... all i see the a fee more few apps and no more next button....

pavitrakumar
07-17-2011, 01:16 AM
i'll try mailing themm.. but i heard many said its useless.. anyways i'll try everything i can to bring them back.. thx for replies...

Otukura
07-17-2011, 01:19 AM
STS and TapJoy are separate, emailing STS won't help with TapJoy. I think that offers have limits and expiration dates(2000 people can complete it, or expires after 2 weeks). Guessing it hit one of those.

pavitrakumar
07-17-2011, 01:21 AM
wat? expires?... people bought that many apps????....and its still not been 2 weeks.... if its 2 week then none of the people would have platinum offers on their page....