PDA

View Full Version : I'm a little sad right now

Roasty
07-10-2011, 09:04 AM
It's because I bought a Sniper's Auto-Bow (Level 19) for 200k like a month ago. Now I completely regret it cause now they're value is nearly next to nothing. I remember those things selling for that exact same price (200k) what happened? Now I have to sell the poor thing for 95k. :( and look I know, it's just a virtual item, but still...I'm kinda sad

And please don't start flaming or trolling. It'll just make things worse...

Ellyidol
07-10-2011, 09:09 AM
Lesson learned :)

If it makes you feel any better, I bought the Royal Sewer Hammer for 1M a few days after the first was found, tried listing it up for 1M-1.5M for a week, no takers. So I "wasted" 1M on that Hammer, when it dropped to as low as 200k in a few days :p

Roasty
07-10-2011, 09:12 AM
Lesson learned :)

If it makes you feel any better, I bought the Royal Sewer Hammer for 1M a few days after the first was found, tried listing it up for 1M-1.5M for a week, no takers. So I "wasted" 1M on that Hammer, when it dropped to as low as 200k in a few days :p

Well we all make mistakes ^_^

Ellyidol
07-10-2011, 09:13 AM
Well we all make mistakes ^_^

Yup, at least you got to use the Sniper Xbow right?

Roasty
07-10-2011, 09:18 AM
Yup, at least you got to use the Sniper Xbow right?

I can use the Xbow but I'm leveling up into my 25's and my Xbow is more of a toy now :/

ZeraJade
07-10-2011, 10:36 AM
You will learn to better use your money and better save. You will think back and be like , "Gee remember that time I blew a ton of my money? Oh well, I've got ten times as much now."

Two important things to note. If you find someone who doesn't know prices and you know you can way take advantage of them, don't go over board. It happens, it's going to happen, but you don't want to be that type of person.

Most importantly - it's just a game :) It's just pixels, as the saying goes.

Phoenixking
07-10-2011, 11:10 AM
You will learn to better use your money and better save. You will think back and be like , "Gee remember that time I blew a ton of my money? Oh well, I've got ten times as much now."Two important things to note. If you find someone who doesn't know prices and you know you can way take advantage of them, don't go over board. It happens, it's going to happen, but you don't want to be that type of person. Most importantly - it's just a game :) It's just pixels, as the saying goes.Actually i seen poeple selling me things low price and i tell them thats to low im not taking advantage

Register
07-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Dont worry toasty. it will all be over soon. And when it is, you can look to the sky and say

"Prepare...TO DIE"

Zeus
07-10-2011, 03:45 PM
Roasty, items are going down due to people needing the gold in preparation for the new campaigns. So, now is the time to buy and snag really good deals and hold them until the prices go up.

apocketlegend
07-10-2011, 03:51 PM
What does trolling or flaming mean?? Sorry If that was a noon question

Roasty
07-10-2011, 04:14 PM
@ZeraJade I know :) but thanks for the helpful tips. I'm kinda over the whole bow thing now :)

@Phoenixxking Well that's good :) it shows that you aren't greedy ^^ what you do reminded me of the time I saw a Mage put up a level 35 Purple Halloween doll. Poor sugar :(

@Register oh...that reallllllly helps xD

@Apollo I see you're point there...(wishes for 100k Mega Mage Gemstone Wands)

@Apocketlegend I don't see how a question can be noobish...but trolling is when you like "attack" a thread or video or whatever it may be, with hurtful and negative words. Flaming is kind of the same thing I believe...I'm not quite sure...good question though :) I know those words! I KNOW EM! I just can't find the right definition :(

Swimmingstar
07-10-2011, 04:17 PM
OK let's go buy all items from sewers all the pinks cheap and then sell them for a lot when nobody is farming them anymore

Register
07-10-2011, 04:18 PM
OK let's go buy all items from sewers all the pinks cheap and then sell them for a lot when nobody is farming them anymore

hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey......dont count me out! ill be farming 51 items xD

Valiksuhr
07-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Well, it wont get your money back but you could find an archer who can just barely use it and is better than what they have and give it to them for free. Wont make your $$$ back but, you would make someone happy who will remember what you did. Make someone's day with a random act of kindness because someone might do it to you. Its how I got my Shivering Ice gear.

Roasty
07-10-2011, 04:45 PM
Well, it wont get your money back but you could find an archer who can just barely use it and is better than what they have and give it to them for free. Wont make your $$$ back but, you would make someone happy who will remember what you did. Make someone's day with a random act of kindness because someone might do it to you. Its how I got my Shivering Ice gear.

You know you're right :o it's been quite a while since I've given anything away. I just gotta find the right person who'd really want it! I just gotta make sure they just don't use me and sell it, knowing that they just got it for free :(

EDIT: I'll try selling one last time, then if it doesn't. Well it's a goner now :(

Mothwing
07-11-2011, 12:52 PM
Hah my friend is sellin one of those. It wont sell rofl (rolf register). My suggestion is never buy an off lvl item for ur lvl especially like 14, 24, or 34 because once u get to the 15,25,35 theres better gear available. I saw a person trying to buy a 47 trueshot...and i said dude...ur 3 lvls away from 50 i mean why cant a red scarab bow do the job? People and their necessities lol.