PDA

View Full Version : Legends its been an honor

Merchadia
03-25-2016, 02:04 AM
Just as title says, its been an honor to share the past few months with friends and guildies on AL. Ive had tons of fun and learned so much about the game itself. But the story needs a pause.

I promised myself 3 years ago something very important. The chapter that would change my AL experience, this would be the ending one. The promise was kind of dumb to many but it was so special to me back then (it still is). It consisted of standing in paradise pier, hold an orbital staff and a fully upgraded vili set with an arcane pet...check,check and check!

Thanks to everyone who helped me get back on my rails, going away for more than a year is rough, and since im doing it again I hope you all be there for the Arcane Legends of 2017. Thanks to the players who dedicated time and effort to ascend a new formation of merchants to the game at the very special guild .

In my dearest pleasure, I hope to see AL in its best next year, its been a great time!

Special thanks to: Kyxe, Quaset, Romeo, Bugarron, Oreoscookie, Fantasmic, Delight, Madetomerch, Irg, Tumba and foremost my partner in crime Verso.

Can't wait for a 2017 version of Arcane Legends,

Farewell! [emoji5]

(p.s: my ign will be DELETED, ANYONE who goes around with my name IS NOT me, my account will be on hands of my best friend)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wangkj
03-25-2016, 03:22 AM
Noooo I barely met u don't go stay for 2016. I'm seasiskefe and I saw u in expedition camp. U don't want me to be more op than u do u? Oh well gl in rl :) come back soon

QuaseT
03-25-2016, 03:38 AM
cya novenum :/

IGN: Quaset

HeftyWood
03-25-2016, 04:02 AM
Just as title says, its been an honor to share the past few months with friends and guildies on AL. Ive had tons of fun and learned so much about the game itself. But the story needs a pause.

I promised myself 3 years ago something very important. The chapter that would change my AL experience, this would be the ending one. The promise was kind of dumb to many but it was so special to me back then (it still is). It consisted of standing in paradise pier, hold an orbital staff and a fully upgraded vili set with an arcane pet...check,check and check!

Thanks to everyone who helped me get back on my rails, going away for more than a year is rough, and since im doing it again I hope you all be there for the Arcane Legends of 2017. Thanks to the players who dedicated time and effort to ascend a new formation of merchants to the game at the very special guild <Origine>.

In my dearest pleasure, I hope to see AL in its best next year, its been a great time!

Special thanks to: Kyxe, Romeo, Bugarron, Oreoscookie, Fantasmic, Delight, Madetomerch, Irg, Tumba and foremost my partner in crime Verso.

Can't wait for a 2017 version of Arcane Legends,

Farewell!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160325/134be13ca919f262eff4817c13fb4039.jpg (Dat mad face tho![emoji23])

U made that sound so c
Sentimental. And so nerdy

Merchadia
03-25-2016, 09:52 AM
Noooo I barely met u don't go stay for 2016. I'm seasiskefe and I saw u in expedition camp. U don't want me to be more op than u do u? Oh well gl in rl :) come back soon

cya novenum :/

IGN: Quaset

U made that sound so c
Sentimental. And so nerdy

Quas❤️

Im not always on expe! Although no one wanna beat being op[emoji48][emoji23]

konafez
03-25-2016, 11:30 AM
You will me missed bro!

Hope things go great for you IRL, and may you alwase re-roll for better loot!

Veenihiv
03-25-2016, 12:12 PM
Cya Novem :( .... Hoping to see u in 2017. Gl in real life :D

Merchadia
03-25-2016, 05:33 PM
You will me missed bro!

Hope things go great for you IRL, and may you alwase re-roll for better loot!

Cya Novem :( .... Hoping to see u in 2017. Gl in real life :D

[emoji16][emoji4][emoji1303]

Remiem
03-25-2016, 05:43 PM
You'll be missed! <3 GLIRL

Merchadia
03-25-2016, 06:09 PM
You'll be missed! <3 GLIRL

❤️

Zeus
03-25-2016, 07:51 PM
Spoke to you in town a few times. Take care! :)

aneshsinghblu
03-25-2016, 09:03 PM
"*my account will be on hands of my best friend"

hmmm. . sounds like account sharing

Schnitzel
03-25-2016, 09:38 PM
"*my account will be on hands of my best friend"

hmmm. . sounds like account sharing

Lol good job spoiling a goodbye/thanks thread

Darkquantum
03-25-2016, 10:44 PM
See ya mate all the best!