PDA

View Full Version : Wall of PvP

Lovablemage
07-10-2011, 01:16 PM
WALL OF PvP
The reason I'm doing this is to honor all of the latest twinks, and if I missed someone, please notify me, and I'll insert them into the wall of PvP. Well, enjoy, and if you notice them in the game, congradulate them. It'll make them feel respected. If they have a star by their name, they're REALLY GOOD at PvP.

Xholidaypvpx*-- Level 15 dexbear. 19:9 win ratio, why not?
Lovablemage-- Really picked himself up, used to have a 1:8 win ratio, now has a 8:8 win ratio. Congrats!
Hahahaown*-- Also picked himself up. he got 250k, 100 plat and now he owns basically every battle (haha unknownchar!!)
Sunblocks*-- Don't know how he's so good, and that's why his name is here.
Xxpvpxx*-- 19:17 win ratio. Used to be 15:16. Congrats!
Jopll-- Pretty good at PvP, but rushes a lot
Unknownchar*-- Best dexmage I've seen. Really deserves this spot. Congrats!
Airisthrottle*-- One of the best warbirds around. Haha bring it throttle!!!
Iizatwink-- He's a work in progress, I have to admit. Still, he can sometimes beat Xholidaypvpx.
Antifas-- Best voodoo mage, except maybe Magenesss.
Magenesss-- A lvl 35 voodoo mage so good, he can beat my lvl 41!!!
Magepanda-- level 35 mage Same story as Magenesss
Galacticmage-- level 35 mage Same story as Magenesss
Beastgodz-- level 10 dexbear owned Hoopking
Hoopking-- The best level 16 pvper except Beastgodz
Register-- Level ??? Good pvper
Mechaniclewolve-- the only level 6 dexbear I know
Solvock-- Level 25 mage
Mrsluffy
Gardestrike-- Level 35 mage
Amenly-- Level 30 Warbird
Southparkmxcn-- Level 20 dexbear

If you have any suggestions, or you would like to congratulate someone, leave me a comment on this thread.

Zerious
07-10-2011, 03:50 PM
I'm gonna give some input on this whole idea, no trollish intentions, simply wording my opinion:

•try not to be repetitive with making this types of threads, they're all opinion based and can start flame wars.
•k/dr listings are irrelevant to skill. I know some horrible pvpers with leet-arse looking kd/rs. (not mentioning who)
•try to give specific details so that people will know why they're being recognized, or else anyone could say "this twink is so-and-so level and pwns".
•avoid using personal experiences unless you are an established twink yourself. (not saying you aren't, but i've never faced you so idk for sure)

that is all :)

Sun
07-10-2011, 06:26 PM
Hey thanks for the mention, but what's your twinks name?

Register
07-10-2011, 09:12 PM
aw poo i wasnt on ;D sun i wanted to face you but then tossed the idea because you would make me get 10 more deaths with 0 more wins lol.

Sun
07-10-2011, 10:04 PM
aw poo i wasnt on ;D sun i wanted to face you but then tossed the idea because you would make me get 10 more deaths with 0 more wins lol.

Wait and who are you again? Lmao sorry I'm not good with keeping track of names

Conradin
07-10-2011, 10:08 PM
I love how on all the pvp walls the makers always include themselves. ChoughBananaCough

Otukura
07-10-2011, 10:10 PM
I love how on all the pvp walls the makers always include themselves. ChoughBananaCough

Banana is amazing at 35 PvP

WoundedEagle
07-10-2011, 11:00 PM
This is so opinionated :/

Orz
07-11-2011, 04:13 AM
Mrsluffy, Gardestrike, Amenly, never can win them :(

joeychandler
07-11-2011, 05:48 AM
I'm gonna give some input on this whole idea, no trollish intentions, simply wording my opinion:

•try not to be repetitive with making this types of threads, they're all opinion based and can start flame wars.
•k/dr listings are irrelevant to skill. I know some horrible pvpers with leet-arse looking kd/rs. (not mentioning who)
•try to give specific details so that people will know why they're being recognized, or else anyone could say "this twink is so-and-so level and pwns".
•avoid using personal experiences unless you are an established twink yourself. (not saying you aren't, but i've never faced you so idk for sure)

that is all :)

Just posting to agree with this as a suggestion, cus your thread seems to have pretty good intentions.

Adding:
- Try not to put your own alts in the list, just makes you seem arrogant
- Mentioning that it's your opinion of the best pvpers rather than facts might help people stop being disappointed when they aren't in it.
- And yea... KD means jack

Ersana
07-13-2011, 05:41 AM
I do have to agree k/d means nothing for example my twink ersana was epic, but now has a 1.25/1 k/d ratio does that still mean I was bad? No it just means that somewhere something went wrong

Zerious
07-13-2011, 11:45 AM
I do have to agree k/d means nothing for example my twink ersana was epic, but now has a 1.25/1 k/d ratio does that still mean I was bad? No it just means that somewhere something went wrong

or in my case, ENDLESS tests and respec attempts

Mechaniclewolve
07-15-2011, 01:44 PM
Hey thanks for the mention, but what's your twinks name?
Lovablemage's twinks are Lovablemage (duh) Xholidaypvpx, Hahahaown, Xdarkmagezx, and Mechaniclewolve. I know cuz im lovablemage :)

Mechaniclewolve
07-15-2011, 01:47 PM
And btw sun, how ru so good?!

Mechaniclewolve
07-15-2011, 01:47 PM
Lovablemage's twinks are Lovablemage (duh) Xholidaypvpx, Hahahaown, Xdarkmagezx, and Mechaniclewolve. I know cuz im lovablemage :)
:P haha

Sun
07-15-2011, 03:20 PM

Lol did you really just put 3 of your own twinks on your list then?

Pvpdexbear
07-15-2011, 04:13 PM
i battled sun a lot only defeated him once and im starting to think i know his build now ;) but the only lvl 10s i cant defeat is : onemanwarkrew,sunblocks,twinkenstein

Lovablemage
07-15-2011, 06:10 PM
Lol did you really just put 3 of your own twinks on your list then?
My twinks can't be good too? Freeloader...

Slush
07-15-2011, 06:21 PM
Hoopking could never beat my twink, slushman.

Zerious
07-15-2011, 07:39 PM
*chants* THREAD LOCK THREAD LOCK

kobebean
07-16-2011, 07:07 AM
ugh. Unbelievable.

Solvok
07-16-2011, 05:00 PM
Southparkmxcn, great lv20 bear

Lovablemage
07-18-2011, 09:47 AM
*chants* THREAD LOCK THREAD LOCK
Shut up man...

Lovablemage
07-18-2011, 09:47 AM
ugh. Unbelievable.
What?

Kossi
07-18-2011, 09:49 AM
im actually not giving ANY credibility to this thread due to the fact that he didnt mention half the good pvpers, andhe only has 22 posts...a little soon to be making a pvp wall of fame? i think so.

Zaltiar
07-18-2011, 09:57 AM
Hahaha I was just thinking that as well. Kudos for this post for newer twinks. But...really? :/

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Samhayne
07-18-2011, 10:06 AM
Yeah, going to lock this one. In general, posts congratulating people for the prowess in PvP shouldn't include your own characters. It's a bit arrogant. Earn other's respect and maybe they'll post a congratulating thread about you; but you have to earn it first.