PDA

View Full Version : Some segestions or add ons.

apocketlegend
07-10-2011, 02:13 PM
First of all I think I'd be safe to say that more faces for each character would he fun, my idea was a falcon, a flamingo, and a blue jay for birds. For mages maybe like " mother earth" face that would be green and dark hair. For bears I thought a beaver would be cool! I know beavers arnt bears but neither are koalas... My last add on would be adding new vanities to the Shop like summer hats! Like to keep PL players Lookin and feelin cool you guys could come out with a snippie hat like a hat with no bill with a fan in top ;) I used to have one in real life and figured those would be awesome, anywas that's all my ideas. Thanks-golfer

Register
07-10-2011, 04:11 PM
First of all I think I'd be safe to say that more faces for each character would he fun, my idea was a falcon, a flamingo, and a blue jay for birds. For mages maybe like " mother earth" face that would be green and dark hair. For bears I thought a beaver would be cool! I know beavers arnt bears but neither are koalas... My last add on would be adding new vanities to the Shop like summer hats! Like to keep PL players Lookin and feelin cool you guys could come out with a snippie hat like a hat with no bill with a fan in top ;) I used to have one in real life and figured those would be awesome, anywas that's all my ideas. Thanks-golfer

more faces would be nice but i like my default bird face :) summer hats would be good but i mainly use plat for specs. I might buy the fan hat if it could fly and was real. nice suggestions :)