PDA

View Full Version : New Guild: Dopeys Den

Lucilulu
07-10-2011, 03:14 PM
I always ran alone in PL but have decided to try this guild thing out for SL (we do have the premium hall or 75 plat thing or whatever it's called) I really don't want to run things all on my own but am looking for some eager players who want to put together the best pvp and farming teams in the game. Only requirement is no jerks welcome (I don't count :) ) The first 10 approved members (possibly everyone) will receive a startup of 500 stimpacks and 25k gold each (don't worry I can afford) My in game name is Dopeydaddy, find me in game if ur interested. I do not check forums much sry.

Dopeydaddy: lvl 21 op

Lucilulu
07-16-2011, 09:46 PM
For all of u who have joined welcome, we will be up and running at full strength once beta ends. I will organize an in game get together sometime after official release for all members who can make it. We are still accepting new members, and yes all the items are still given upon joining. For any of u who have joined and yet to receive your items please see me in game. Current member list as follows:

Guild Master: Dopeydaddy
Officers: Deadspace, Kestus, Strawberry, Razerfingers, Lucilulu, Sheriff, Dopeydad, Dopeydadd
Members: Bluecrab, Desall, Esuas, Flash, Gunslinger, Jet, Mmy, Nikothgreeko, Notapenguin, Sceuwasa, Uqubil

Thanks again to all who have joined and please see me or any of our officers if you to would like to inquire about becoming a member.

Dopeydaddy - 21 op
Lucilulu - 21 com

Lucilulu
07-25-2011, 10:17 PM
Major announcement, Dopeysden & UNITY (a PL Guild started and led by Kanital) have agreed to merge. The name will be changed to Unity and Kanital will continue to lead the SL, PL combined Guild. For the time being Dopeydady will remain guide master of UNITY - Star Legends Division. All current DOPEYSDEN members are eligible to stay in the Star Legends Division of the Guild. All current UNITY members are automatically welcomed into the SL division, if they so choose.

Jownz
07-29-2011, 02:17 PM
Dopey i join bro u and i have helped each other out ( mostly u tho) since the very begining haha

Kanitall
07-30-2011, 04:33 AM
merge complete ;)

Lucilulu
08-01-2011, 03:31 PM
merge complete ;)

Thanks Bro

NYCFanMan
08-01-2011, 10:35 PM
How to make/join a guild?

apocketlegend
08-03-2011, 07:59 AM