PDA

View Full Version : Rollback

intizamfamily888
03-25-2016, 12:12 PM
STS is it possible to do a rollback of the servers to an earlier date before the clients launch?
I know it will be unfair to some of the people who looted something, but it's even worse to see peoples loosing hard earned millions.
I would be happy about a devs answer. Guys if u have any further ideas or issues, feel free to post it here. I personally didn't loose anything from this bug, but it is so sad to see soo much innocent people loosing their hard earned gold. I fully support this idea and im ready to give my looted things away.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Playuntiludie
03-25-2016, 12:15 PM
Me too i lost 4m due to sns dupe trade.. i want a rollback it will cost some guys that LOOTED items but the benefit will be for us that is scammed

forgivings
03-25-2016, 12:15 PM
That's a good point but sts needs to shut down severs fast and if it takes 2-3 hours fix all these issues mainly they spammed with all the lost eggs/gears/bugs/scam reports if they shut al down and stop scammers until bug is fixxed a lot will not suffer holding al active till the time for fix gonna ruin ALOT more people

intizamfamily888
03-25-2016, 12:18 PM
It's just sad too see soo much ppl getting scammed.
I don't want that people start quitting AL.

forgivings
03-25-2016, 12:21 PM
Ya I lost 7m on a sns because the prices was up and IMA quit if they don't give me stuff back they so flooded with problems its truely sad now

hanerhich
03-25-2016, 12:25 PM
ROLLBACK! Gives us our Item/gold :(

Oezheasate
03-25-2016, 01:34 PM
NO! Many people have spent countless hours farming and pvping etc ud be cheating them off their work.

Fyrce
03-25-2016, 01:36 PM
Id prefer no, since i farmed lots of ingredients and jewels yesterday...

intizamfamily888
03-25-2016, 03:00 PM
NO! Many people have spent countless hours farming and pvping etc ud be cheating them off their work.

Id prefer no, since i farmed lots of ingredients and jewels yesterday...
I guess you guys would have act different if you would get scammed aswell

Befs
03-25-2016, 03:02 PM
I guess you guys would have act different if you would get scammed aswell

And you would act different if you had looted an item of value.

intizamfamily888
03-25-2016, 03:05 PM
And you would act different if you had looted an item of value.
That can be teue, but whaftrif sts says it was a trade and its done. These players wont get any gold back.

Americabud
03-25-2016, 03:15 PM
STS is it possible to do a rollback of the servers to an earlier date before the clients launch?
I know it will be unfair to some of the people who looted something, but it's even worse to see peoples loosing hard earned millions.
I would be happy about a devs answer. Guys if u have any further ideas or issues, feel free to post it here. I personally didn't loose anything from this bug, but it is so sad to see soo much innocent people loosing their hard earned gold. I fully support this idea and im ready to give my looted things away.

your willing to give your loot back because you didnt loot anything of value. and im glad you say you know it will be unfair to people who looted something because it would be unfair to them

Justg
03-25-2016, 03:17 PM
We are still working on figuring out who did what to whom, but we should have a good idea of the trade logs by this afternoon. We'll make every effort to refund the gold you lost due to scams, please email us with as much detail as you can ato support(at)spacetimestudios.com.

The missing GlintForged items are a different matter, they will be returned as well with the appropriate versions.

We'd prefer to not do a rollback so as to not remove everyone's efforts in the last day or so.

So sorry about the mess folks, and rest assured we are on it!

- g

intizamfamily888
03-25-2016, 03:31 PM
We are still working on figuring out who did what to whom, but we should have a good idea of the trade logs by this afternoon. We'll make every effort to refund the gold you lost due to scams, please email us with as much detail as you can ato support(at)spacetimestudios.com.

The missing GlintForged items are a different matter, they will be returned as well with the appropriate versions.

We'd prefer to not do a rollback so as to not remove everyone's efforts in the last day or so.

- g
Ty for the fast response and glad to hear all this.
Keep the good work up sts

Kakashis
03-25-2016, 04:10 PM

- g

Ty for your continued hard work! Duplicate items has always been known to be fake, but it's crazy how component figured out how to do it via a proxy. Hopefully all those people will be brought to Swift justice of the ban waggon!

KEN SHONGA
03-25-2016, 08:09 PM
I am one of the victims here also..i traded toor egg when i open my invtentory boom..nothing..pls sts have a fix on this..

Earlingstad
03-26-2016, 12:16 AM
I know it will be unfair to some of the people who looted something I personally didn't loose anything from this bug.

No just a simple rollback will only make people upset because those of us who farmed or opened crates and looted valuable items will just have our efforts wasted. Maybe you opened crates and did not loot anything so you just need your plats refunded with a rollback? Kidding. xD

Anyway I believe that what STS has planned on doing - tracing those dupe trades and punishing duplicators who used proxy for this- is a good move. :smiley_simmons: