PDA

View Full Version : Desperately Needing Help :)

Sheugokin
03-25-2016, 03:53 PM
How to get 30 mil quickly (obviously not overnight or in a week)

I generally do not like farming (once wasted a thrasher because I fell asleep while farming), so how to merch?

I have 8.2 mil to work with. Thank you guys :)

LEVEL ONE
03-25-2016, 04:18 PM
You could try begging.

The key point is to not come off too desperate, and you must also state what goal you're trying to achieve with the gold you're asking for from the person. You could also go with the classic "Can i haz golds?", but the results usually aren't that great. There are many techniques to begging, but whatever you do, don't try the "I got scammed, pls give me gold" technique as people (who have money, anyway) don't fall for that anymore. And while you may think that 1k gold here and 10k gold there will never grant you 30m gold, you're wrong. You will hit the motherload someday. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow - but someday.

Also, make sure you're doing it anonymously on some level 20-25 character wearing below-average gear.

And most importantly, stay out of my territory.

/s

Sheugokin
03-25-2016, 04:38 PM
You could try begging.

The key point is to not come off too desperate, and you must also state what goal you're trying to achieve with the gold you're asking for from the person. You could also go with the classic "Can i haz golds?", but the results usually aren't that great. There are many techniques to begging, but whatever you do, don't try the "I got scammed, pls give me gold" technique as people (who have money, anyway) don't fall for that anymore. And while you may think that 1k gold here and 10k gold there will never grant you 30m gold, you're wrong. You will hit the motherload someday. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow - but someday.

Also, make sure you're doing it anonymously on some level 20-25 character wearing below-average gear.

And most importantly, stay out of my territory.

/s

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........k

Vigilante
03-25-2016, 10:31 PM
Maybe you should try to buy some sets that are valuable these days but in a cheap price and sell it OP. Some of the sets I'm referring to are perhaps the l60-61 sets. The Orlok set ( many people are desperate for those for sure) and the other sets

Sheugokin
03-25-2016, 11:32 PM
Maybe you should try to buy some sets that are valuable these days but in a cheap price and sell it OP. Some of the sets I'm referring to are perhaps the l60-61 sets. The Orlok set ( many people are desperate for those for sure) and the other sets

Yeah, I was trying to buy those sets.

But how much are each approx? And also L. 66 Islander set, how much is that one?

Vigilante
03-26-2016, 12:01 PM
Yeah, I was trying to buy those sets.

But how much are each approx? And also L. 66 Islander set, how much is that one?

Orlok set - 3.5 at its average some people go to 4m
Sang set - 1.8 at its average some people go to 2m-2.5
Lilith set - 3.5 at its average
And a L.66 islander set I dont really know :/

Also I know you hate this, but farm at ancient to get an lust axe because they are insanely alot nowadays and the drops there are pretty decent compared to the new maps.

Sheugokin
03-26-2016, 12:35 PM
Orlok set - 3.5 at its average some people go to 4m
Sang set - 1.8 at its average some people go to 2m-2.5
Lilith set - 3.5 at its average
And a L.66 islander set I dont really know :/

Also I know you hate this, but farm at ancient to get an lust axe because they are insanely alot nowadays and the drops there are pretty decent compared to the new maps.

Ew....... But OMG tyvm for the help bro. I'll start merching those :)

Are you confident in those prices though?

Vigilante
03-26-2016, 02:07 PM
Ew....... But OMG tyvm for the help bro. I'll start merching those :)

Are you confident in those prices though?

Yeah except for the orlok set because it keeps changing overtime

Sheugokin
03-26-2016, 02:34 PM
Yeah except for the orlok set because it keeps changing overtime

Kk ty brotha :)

plpr
03-26-2016, 03:40 PM
Orlok i get 4m offers sang i get 2-2.5 demo mace set i get 7m offers demo xb set i get 4m offers all depends on how desperate people are for the sets good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deranked
04-08-2016, 09:00 AM
Vanities sell quick, even buying alien/gems/bulb/other vanities for cheap and resell will get you quick gold

tasakli
04-19-2016, 03:55 AM
Maybe try: giving up and being happy with 8m