PDA

View Full Version : Lost Items

jkloko
03-25-2016, 04:50 PM
My in game name is "Kloydot"

So here's my concern , there was a bug happened lately in arcane legends, the bug was about the items you bought will dissapear and never return, well i was one of the victims, so here's my story how I became a victim of this bug....... In Expedition Camp I saw someone who sells Arcane Dagger or Dragon Hunter Blades name was (Patwirk)(46)(mage) After i receive the blades i used it, but when i moved to Paradise pier It Dissapeared and i tried to remap again it really was dissapeared, was a heartbreak for me.. im not rich like other ho get easily what they want, I work hard all day to get the dagger, but when i already bought one it just dissapeared, I was Dissapointed ......Please Fix it STS or Return what we lost.

acewasabi
03-26-2016, 07:22 PM
make sure you send an email to sts support with as much detail as possible :) they are aware of the bug and the gold/items are traceable but we have to let them know by email. good luck and hope you get your golds back!

Elyk Oirdeb
03-26-2016, 08:39 PM
What is the email add of sts? Support@spactimestudios.com?

AngryLucas
03-30-2016, 04:09 AM
Still waiting... :mad:

Rainier Asuncion
03-30-2016, 04:48 AM
I'm so poor now cause my singe is gone I lost my 500k for that singe,when I moved to tindrin map my singe is gone. Guys please help me I really need my gold/singe back.:(
IGN:Pandasquare

Rainier Asuncion
03-30-2016, 04:51 AM
I'm so poor now cause my singe is gone I lost my 500k for that singe,when I moved to tindrin map my singe is gone. Guys please help me I really need my gold/singe back.:(
IGN:Pandasquare
Please response

Rainier Asuncion
03-30-2016, 04:54 AM
Guys I really need my money back :( I'm not rich like others.
IGN:Pandasqaure