PDA

View Full Version : Staff very weak compared to prize

Itoopeo
03-25-2016, 06:30 PM
This staff has good enough stats, and a real nice proc but the thing is that the core of this item, the proc, doenst happen often enough to make up for the high cost of making this item. It took weeks to farm the stuff needed for this staff and after I FINALLY finished it, the proc I was after is not happening often enough to have any use. Farming tindirin, map 1, it procs only at evry third or fourth group, and the group dies way faster than the golems dig up from from ground and explode.
The proc change should be increased or it should be changed so if I charge the attack, it spawns two golems quaranteed. Just like the arcane dragon hunter staff.

nightmaresmoke
03-25-2016, 06:55 PM
You should've bought arc staff instead :)

Befs
03-25-2016, 06:56 PM
Oh yeah, those weapons exist.

Itoopeo
03-25-2016, 07:17 PM
You should've bought arc staff instead :)

Thats wayyy more expensive, I cant afford that yet. This slain kings staff is like the third best staff at level 46 after dragon hunter and glintstone. Its all about the proc so why so rare proc then?

Fredystern
03-25-2016, 07:32 PM
Why not just bought a gun called boulder assault '-' more damage, faster, easier to use

kananaskis
03-25-2016, 11:33 PM
This is a fair point, the Slain King weapons should have been stronger for the effort required to craft them.

Legallyblonde
03-25-2016, 11:52 PM
too bad they wont bother buffing them

Itoopeo
03-26-2016, 10:57 AM
Why not just bought a gun called boulder assault '-' more damage, faster, easier to use

Guns are glitchy and dont have AoE damage. Also the animations how the character stands still with a gun and running animation looks bad compared to staff.