PDA

View Full Version : Don't reduce bar !

Hulkystash
03-25-2016, 08:52 PM
My thought on this is do not reduce the bar.

If youre scared on not reaching gold, so what! we will still get to the end of the event which is expansion opening.

If Youre one crying saying that its not fair that people can put in only one gem and get mythic gear you shouldnt! In the rate the bar is going they wont get full gear anyways!

The effort we have to put in to get gold is perfect for the rewards sts is giving therefore it should stay the same.

In a nutshell... if you dont want those putting one gem to get mythic gear then no one will in the rate bar is.. if youre crying about not reaching gold you just care about it being easy for you to get full set of mythic gear.

Legallyblonde
03-25-2016, 08:56 PM
wth lmfao smh

Freaktion
03-25-2016, 08:56 PM
Yes

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

wangkj
03-25-2016, 09:10 PM
I don't agree with this. I'm over 46 and full time student but with the time I have,I invest it in farming for the community in hopes to reach gold. I don't want all my time and gold to go to waste. I've actually never received a full mythic set before so I see this as my chance

Kingslaughter
03-25-2016, 09:11 PM
Yeah dont do it...am still in vacation....ill help full bar after am back lol*play all day long

Hail
03-25-2016, 09:16 PM
I don't agree with this. I'm over 46 and full time student but with the time I have,I invest it in farming for the community in hopes to reach gold. I don't want all my time and gold to go to waste. I've actually never received a full mythic set before so I see this as my chance

This. Not everyone has the time or money to put as many points to the total goal compared to others. I probably bought 60k of ingredients initially and farmed the rest, I really hope there are not people refusing to put effort into this event if they are wanting this mythic set but still, its a long way to go.

Fyrce
03-25-2016, 09:37 PM
I have faith in the community! *whips community*

Bidiel
03-25-2016, 09:56 PM
This. Not everyone has the time or money to put as many points to the total goal compared to others. I probably bought 60k of ingredients initially and farmed the rest, I really hope there are not people refusing to put effort into this event if they are wanting this mythic set but still, its a long way to go.

Yes and at least last expansion opening event we got tokens when we oppened the suplies, that was amazing for everybody to get the rewards faster and buy some stuff, but this event is in a simply way "ill open just one, ill let to other work to get my stuff XD "

acewasabi
03-25-2016, 10:10 PM
it would be nice to get some kind of token to recognise the individual efforts ppl are putting in. tiers of banners for personal contributions would have been cool.

but anyway, community events are great, not everyone has the same available time to put into the game, but if everybody does what they can we'll get there!

Veenihiv
03-25-2016, 10:18 PM
Better to have given out a banner ( a good one ) or a Exclusive title to the top 5 contributors of each class and As u know it is achievable only through crafting and opening , players can't 'DUMMY FARM' way into it.. :P

Fapdu
03-26-2016, 01:16 AM
This thread and idea of yours is so selfish and immature. I agree that alot of people took days and hardwork just to obtain the mythic full set. But instead move on and focus to the new releases and reality. Let STS do what they want for them to get their customers and players back. Can we not let everyone be happy and get a little consolation prize?

RedeZy
03-26-2016, 02:09 AM
I wish their was a dislike button, this thread is pointless and you're achieving nothing :)

Have a good day.

anague
03-26-2016, 02:14 AM
i dont agree with this!!! not all players have a time to play......and its your choice if u gonna contribute alot....contributing alot of gems has benefits tho...u gonna be in the LB forever if u do that...so dont complain that u made a lot of efforts.. its your choice if u wanna do that or not