PDA

View Full Version : Look. Just release SL or the update....

CanonicalKoi
07-10-2011, 05:29 PM
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/Moorit/grumpy.jpg

Because I can't take too much more of the whining. Think of the rabbits. Thanks.

Junside
07-10-2011, 05:35 PM
It's not ready.

Phoenixking
07-10-2011, 05:36 PM
That rabbit looks like a rabbit and a yorkie its a rarkie!!

Lesrider
Cute meter just went through the roof.

CanonicalKoi
It's not ready.

The rabbits don't care. ;)

Phoenixking
07-10-2011, 05:38 PM
The rabbits don't care. ;) Squirrels do!!!! Ok they dont they just care bout pl but think of the STARVING KIDS!!! lol jk well actually do think of the STARVING KIDS AND ADULTS FOR STAR LEGENDS!!! (they hunger star legends)

Survivorfan
07-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Squirrels do!!!! Ok they dont they just care bout pl but think of the STARVING KIDS!!! lol jk well actually do think of the STARVING KIDS AND ADULTS FOR STAR LEGENDS!!! (they hunger star legends)
If you don't release SL, this will cause a lot of stress.
The more stress you have, the more likely your gonna die.
The more people that die, the more food there is for the animals.
But what are the animals gonna do when they finish you?
Thats right, they're gonna go for your babies?
Do you want to be a baby killer?

Think of it this way:
Im trying to save lives and what are you doing?
your killing babies.

(Whoever can guess what video this sounds a LOT like gets 2k)

Lesrider
07-10-2011, 05:47 PM
Speaking of squirrels, where's Stomp? Haven't seen him in a while.

Phoenixking
07-10-2011, 05:48 PM
Oooh funny lol yeah think about the babies and about the animals eating us (poor animals eating poeple) and poeple dying quicker and the STRESSS!!! what are you doing to the world lol jk

CanonicalKoi
07-10-2011, 05:55 PM
*sob* Won't somebody think of the rabbits??!??*sob*

Phoenixking
07-10-2011, 05:55 PM
Rabbits dont matter and especially rarkies!!

CanonicalKoi
07-10-2011, 05:58 PM
Rabbits dont matter and especially rarkies!!

Yeeeeeeah...'kay. I'll let you take that up with him. If. You. Dare. ;)

Tvis
07-10-2011, 06:04 PM
Think about the babies. Think about the rabbits. Think about the baby rabbits 0.0

Phoenixking
07-10-2011, 06:07 PM
Naaah baby rabits are cute but babies are just as cute and can outsmart a bunny in intellegence not cleverness intelegence

CanonicalKoi
07-10-2011, 06:08 PM
Think about the babies. Think about the rabbits. Think about the baby rabbits 0.0

Those, too! (Thank you, Tvis. *You* understand.) ;)

Naaah baby rabits are cute but babies are just as cute and can outsmart a bunny in intellegence not cleverness intelegence

Phoenix, you've obviously never been around a rabbit. Baby rabbits are born already making plans for World Domination. Underestimate the intelligence of a rabbit and you do so at your peril. Human babies, with much patience, can be taught to, say, not yell at the dinner table. Rabbits, with even more patience and a fair amount of bribes, can finally be dissuaded from ordering nuclear devices over the Internet. Usually.

xero
07-10-2011, 06:12 PM
You guys forgot about the death rabbit... what's gonna happen if sl or the update for pl doesn't come out in time?! That death rabbit's sharpening his teeth... YEAH... DIDNT REMEMBER THAG DID YA?! lol ;)

DEATH COMES FOR YE WITH SHARP, POINTY TEETH!!

Tvis
07-10-2011, 06:13 PM
You guys forgot about the death rabbit... what's gonna happen if sl or the update for pl doesn't come out in time?! That death rabbit's sharpening his teeth... YEAH... DIDNT REMEMBER THAG DID YA?! lol ;)

Good thing we're armed with holy hand grenades! :D

Arterra
07-10-2011, 06:20 PM

DEATH COMES FOR YE WITH SHARP, POINTY TEETH!!

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/badass-rabbitpouncing.jpg
http://www.badassoftheweek.com/badass-rabbitpouncing.jpg

CanonicalKoi
07-10-2011, 06:21 PM
Good thing we're armed with holy hand grenades! :D

The rabbit says, "In the interests of fair play, I should let you know that we now wear Interceptor body armor. We did a big group order from either Sharper Image or Kmart. We scoff at your Holy Hand-grenade of Antioch. Scoff! Scoff!"

Otukura
07-10-2011, 07:12 PM
I'd rather not have it released; I enjoy seeing you post pictures of your rabbit.

Lesrider
07-10-2011, 07:40 PM
I'd rather not have it released; I enjoy seeing you post pictures of your rabbit.

Lol.
Seriously, don't you wanna hug it?

CanonicalKoi
07-14-2011, 08:46 AM
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/Moorit/Bunnui.jpg

Two more weeks, huh? I'll....I'll try to hold on. *weary bunny sigh*

Silentarrow
07-14-2011, 08:50 AM
Actually I heard that it will be released on July 20th, lets hope it does!

CanonicalKoi
07-14-2011, 08:58 AM
Actually I heard that it will be released on July 20th, lets hope it does!

Think of how many rabbits would be saved! Not to mention not having to re-up his Valium prescription.

Flowman
07-14-2011, 10:06 AM
SL is no where near ready for release yet, unless you want 283572875026 threads about glitches

CanonicalKoi
07-14-2011, 10:10 AM
SL is no where near ready for release yet, unless you want 283572875026 threads about glitches

I hope it's at least sorta ready since it's been sent to Apple.... :)

Flowman
07-14-2011, 10:14 AM
I hope it's at least sorta ready since it's been sent to Apple.... :)
A lot of problems have been fixed thus far, but there's still some very well known glitches/bugs that have to be dealt with

CanonicalKoi
07-14-2011, 10:19 AM
A lot of problems have been fixed thus far, but there's still some very well known glitches/bugs that have to be dealt with

Meh. Every piece of software ever released has bugs, glitches and issues. One benefit of full release is more eyes to spot the problems plus the ability to find problems due to load issues. Full production has a tendency to pop problems not found in beta. I promise not to be a whiny-baby about any problems (and solemnly swear I am up to no good, but that's just boilerplate).

CanonicalKoi
07-19-2011, 03:35 PM
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/Moorit/BunnyESP.jpg

Mr. Jobs? I'm currently peering into your soul. Release the app or, using the infinite power of my bunny mind, soon your nose hairs will catch fire. That is all.

Zeus
07-19-2011, 03:36 PM
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/Moorit/BunnyESP.jpg

Mr. Jobs? I'm currently peering into your soul. Release the app or, using the infinite power of my bunny mind, soon your nose hairs will catch fire. That is all.

SO. FREAKING. CUTE. To pull a christina, "May I haz him?".

Phoenixking
07-19-2011, 03:39 PM
Omg this thread has rabbit BOMBZ!!! (cries in corner having nightmare of bunnies)

CanonicalKoi
07-19-2011, 04:53 PM
SO. FREAKING. CUTE. To pull a christina, "May I haz him?".

Nooooooooo! Dude, I love you like a brother, but I'm not giving up my gaming partner. :)

And Phoenix?

Omg this thread has rabbit BOMBZ!!! (cries in corner having nightmare of bunnies)

Two words: litter box. :) The rabbit says after ignition of some certain nose hairs, he'll work and transmitting a real bunny nightmare your way. *faint sound of high-pitched, evil bunny laughter heard in the background*