PDA

View Full Version : Need Level 30 ideas

Biuzi
07-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Hello,

Recently I have lvled my mage to level 30 to farm swamps, caves etc.
But I need to know what build would be best for dealing damage.
I am currently pure INT with a little bit of DEX (around 36 or so)
And if I was to go to pure dex or something like that what armour and things would I use.

*PS*: Would someone tell me for level 30s, how to equip for example, a wand with a warriors shield.

Thanks.

Tempest
07-11-2011, 09:01 AM
U cant equip str/int items (decent ones (brainfreeze, iceberg)) at the same time at ur lvl.
Just go for pally (dual spec int/str) and use iceberg longsword for max dmg.

wvhills
07-14-2011, 07:10 AM
Hello,

Recently I have lvled my mage to level 30 to farm swamps, caves etc.
But I need to know what build would be best for dealing damage.
I am currently pure INT with a little bit of DEX (around 36 or so)
And if I was to go to pure dex or something like that what armour and things would I use.

*PS*: Would someone tell me for level 30s, how to equip for example, a wand with a warriors shield.

Thanks.

For level 30 go pure int and get brain-freeze equips. Just search CS for "brain-freeze" and they'll be in there. There isn't a brain freeze cap, it's called the "ice mage snowcap of mastery". This is the first really good equipment you can buy in the game. Depending on how much money you have it could be considered expensive but you will be able to use it for a long time.

Tempest
07-14-2011, 09:10 AM
For level 30 go pure int and get brain-freeze equips. Just search CS for "brain-freeze" and they'll be in there. There isn't a brain freeze cap, it's called the "ice mage snowcap of mastery". This is the first really good equipment you can buy in the game. Depending on how much money you have it could be considered expensive but you will be able to use it for a long time.

Dreamers elven helm is better (+1 m/s)