PDA

View Full Version : Will we get our scammed items back???

canbolt
03-26-2016, 07:08 AM
This was a scam and what sts say's is that any scammed item cannot be returned but this if a scam which cannot be found so please have some consideration!!!

Fredystern
03-26-2016, 07:12 AM
Sure Justg has say that the dupe items is traceable

We are still working on figuring out who did what to whom, but we should have a good idea of the trade logs by this afternoon. We'll make every effort to refund the gold you lost due to scams, please email us with as much detail as you can ato support(at)spacetimestudios.com.

The missing GlintForged items are a different matter, they will be returned as well with the appropriate versions.

We'd prefer to not do a rollback so as to not remove everyone's efforts in the last day or so.

So sorry about the mess folks, and rest assured we are on it!

- g

Potato is me
03-26-2016, 07:13 AM
i dont think that sts have ever returned any scammed items or gold back to anyone before, if they do now, it will be the first time in al history, we should think of a name for that day right now and celebrate it every year :D

tomsawer
03-26-2016, 07:14 AM
I think they will get most items or money back for players . I didn't even report my 700k loss on singe egg ,I didn't get a screen shot or players name .

Jeremiah-prince Emokpae
03-26-2016, 07:16 AM
i dont think that sts have ever returned any scammed items or gold back to anyone before, if they do now, it will be the first time in al history, we should think of a name for that day right now and celebrate it every year :D
They can't return what doesn't exists if they return dupe items there would be for example way more sns's than there actually is in the game,e this would create even more messed up auction and economy tan there already is atm

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Hoardseeker
03-26-2016, 07:28 AM
They can't return what doesn't exists if they return dupe items there would be for example way more sns's than there actually is in the game,e this would create even more messed up auction and economy tan there already is atm

They will return the Lost gold

Jeremiah-prince Emokpae
03-26-2016, 07:33 AM
They will return the Lost gold
I know [emoji4]

Fredystern
03-26-2016, 07:58 AM
Sure they will return it because its not our fault but sts, and they'll return to player that lost thier gold cause the game was error

KEN SHONGA
03-26-2016, 10:42 PM
Dont let your hopes up bro..i too have been scammed..i dont mind it anymore its like a normal happening in al..thats al..lol

canbolt
03-27-2016, 05:45 AM
i lost 5.7m and thats a lot :( i just need my eggs atleast

jjperez27
03-27-2016, 07:02 AM
i lost 2.5m gold and thats a lot tsk tsk tsk
pls return my gold sts tsk tsk tsk.

Elyk Oirdeb
03-27-2016, 07:07 AM
Please give my items back. I don't have gold anymore

Elyk Oirdeb
03-27-2016, 07:13 AM
Sts pls reply to my email

KEN SHONGA
03-27-2016, 07:41 AM
Yeah bro..feel sorry for you..me too is a victim of this scam..if you want to continue playing better not let your hope up that sts will return it back..don expect more..

Elyk Oirdeb
03-27-2016, 08:07 AM
Sts is not replying

ForgottenWarrior
03-27-2016, 08:07 AM
Posting in Forums is definitely not gonna help. Mail them support@spacetimestudios.com
Fact we can't shout in forums and they don't fastly respond to mails ( i did mail 5days ago still no reply). We all are papets of sts. What they do we have to accept, if you neglect or rise voice you can get banned. If you feel exploited by their system of real money prior things you can do nothing. At the end of continuous farming from 2years they ban you and give a copy paste reason without giving privilege of your side truth ( this what truly happening now ).

Hoardseeker
03-27-2016, 08:55 AM
i lost 5.7m and thats a lot :( i just need my eggs atleast

STS Only returns the Gold as the eggs are Duplicated and are not even existed in the Server .

Zeus
03-27-2016, 11:01 AM
Give it a bit of time, people. It's the weekend and STG does not work on the weekends. When they're back in office tomorrow, I'm sure this will all be settled! I understand that many people are anxious and nervous because this is their hard earned gold/items on the line.

canbolt
03-27-2016, 01:02 PM
Guys I don't think we can get our items because I think it's impossible for them to check what trades we have made and if they could trace it and can help the real ones who not lying over here then it must really be a help.

And more over the people who came first to al forums and the emails which they sent during the time scamming was done should be 90% true bcz no one ever knew a bug like that before and so there is no chance of lying to sts

tomsawer
03-27-2016, 01:07 PM
I feel certain lots of players are sending in fake reports slowing down progress for those who really lost gold . I for one lost somewhere between 700+ k on an egg but not reporting because I didn't take a screen shot nor do I know the name of the player. I'll take as a lesson and never buy from any player again.

AngryLucas
03-27-2016, 02:22 PM
We are still suffering the consecuences of the trade bug :mad:

tomsawer
03-27-2016, 02:35 PM
Monday S.t.S will get back on it again it's Easter weekend .
Happy Easter !

Dragoonclaws
03-27-2016, 02:40 PM
Monday S.t.S will get back on it again it's Easter weekend .
Happy Easter !

YEP!

We are still working on figuring out who did what to whom, but we should have a good idea of the trade logs by this afternoon. We'll make every effort to refund the gold you lost due to scams, please email us with as much detail as you can ato support(at)spacetimestudios.com.

The missing GlintForged items are a different matter, they will be returned as well with the appropriate versions.

We'd prefer to not do a rollback so as to not remove everyone's efforts in the last day or so.

So sorry about the mess folks, and rest assured we are on it!

- g

Los Gemes, be patient, you'll get everything back soon or late.

Seoratrek
03-27-2016, 02:40 PM
If you haven't already, please email support@spacetimestudios.com with the details. Thanks!