PDA

View Full Version : [SUGGESTION] PvP kdr respec

Gouiwaa9000
03-26-2016, 03:46 PM
This has been a problem for a while now , if somebody made mistakes when he was a newbie , and got negative kdr it is extremely hard to fix it . So this is a solution for both f2p and paying players : You can respec your kdr one time , but only after you reach the current lvl cap ( to prevent newbies using it , without know what it does ) . After it has been used , It will require 250 plat to use it again. Before you do so , there will be 3 warnings ( to prevent players of miss clicking on it ) . If you do so your kdr on both ctf and tmd ( not duels ) will be 0:0 . This will not affect the players PvP archivment , But it will affect lb position . What do you guys think about this ?

punter
03-26-2016, 04:00 PM
This has been a problem for a while now , if somebody made mistakes when he was a newbie , and got negative kdr it is extremely hard to fix it . So this is a solution for both f2p and paying players : You can respec your kdr one time , but only after you reach the current lvl cap ( to prevent newbies using it , without know what it does ) . After it has been used , It will require 250 plat to use it again. Before you do so , there will be 3 warnings ( to prevent players of miss clicking on it ) . If you do so your kdr on both ctf and tmd ( not duels ) will be 0:0 . This will not affect the players PvP archivment , But it will affect lb position . What do you guys think about this ?
Dude so what u mean to say we can edit our kdr ? Ur idea looks solid on paper but on practical basis that's pretty hard to implement for Devs too u can imagine what kdr respec will have impact ? Just show off oppo kdr ? And I don't think we really need kdr respec really ..[emoji35]

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Legallyblonde
03-29-2016, 05:51 PM
This would have to be 100 paltinun AND be available only 1 time per character

Nabkro
04-02-2016, 06:12 PM
If they make this, StS will be my favorite

Andrisber
04-03-2016, 08:35 AM
Yeah and dummy farmers will respec their dummies' kdr...

Iisolah
04-03-2016, 11:06 AM
sounds good in theory, but there will always be exploiters and flaws in the practical game play. I really wish I could reset my pvp kdr (I was low lvl nab and bunch of friends fooling around killing eachother, testing skills, respeccs etc) - this was long before duels were introduced. I regret it all now as an active endgame player.. and I think many others can identify themselves in this too... xP cuz we were all once little newbies and a bit too curious with no nowledge about the permanent changes that would affect us later on until today lol. I thought about bringing this idea up many times, but I think it would cause a big drama by mixing with the kdr stats.. i dont know, but maby its better to face our past "wrong moves" and farm those pvp kills until it becomes positive?.. (even if it seems impossible).. :P

i try to think of it as "the more pvp deaths I have, the more pvp kills I'm gonna reach in the end"..

or maby I'm just a doomed silly girl trying to think positive thoughts? lol (sorry for the novel)

Froxanthar
04-05-2016, 08:55 AM
My bad KDR has so much memories! I like it.. or maybe just me..