PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the Underhul event...

Wazakesy
03-26-2016, 10:54 PM
So this new event of opening gems, I was wondering if it was too late to open the gem chest to receive my helm. This is what happened:

the current tier is bronze, So i opened a cryostar gem chest and bam I get a "Bronze Tier chest Bundle"; And in it was the obvious answer, the new mythic Underhul Signet.

So what I'm thinking is this:

When it's Tier II (silver) -> Open a gem chest, Silver bundle recieved (Armor in it)
Explanation: When the bar looks like ( [II <<<<<>>>>> III] ) I will open one gem to recieve the bundle, and i'd get the armor. This is what I'm wondering

When it's Tier III (gold) -> Open a gem chest, Gold bundle recieved (Amulet & Ring)
Explanation: When the bar looks like ( [III <<<<<>>>>> IV] ) I will open one gem to recieve the bundle, and i'd get the armor. This is what I'm wondering

Is this how the event works?

typemyname
03-26-2016, 10:58 PM
It is a community challenge. It is only for 7 days. All players who opened at least 1 chest can get the items. Don't try to save or stack the items or else the bar won't reach to platinum before the event ends.

Vinay Tiwari
03-27-2016, 12:49 AM
Bronze tier - mythic helm
Silver tier - mythic armor
Gold tier - mythic amulet and ring
Plat tier - banner for lb players

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Fyrce
03-27-2016, 03:55 AM
You just need to open one glintstone gem during the event to get the community reward/s. Any time during the event.