PDA

View Full Version : Bugs I've found with current update

Titanfall
03-27-2016, 12:24 PM
-Rogue run animation is severely bugged with both bow and daggers. After using any attack and running at the same time the rogue goes into the no weapon (fists) run animation. This happens with both Bow and Daggers. Whilst it is small it is an eyesore.
-No on screen notifications at all. (player joined map, you bought ....)
-Vanities and armors merge when trying to preview them
-If you have a vanity equipped and are in CS trying to preview any piece of armor, the vanity over rides the armor and you only see the vanity.

Trenton
03-27-2016, 12:26 PM
Another one- there are no more YOU JUST POSTED A CRACKED MIND JEWEL FOR: 1200G spams when you put 100 of them in auction (YAY) but when you buy anything from a vendor or auction it no longer notifies you that you bought it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Legallyblonde
03-27-2016, 12:34 PM
Heres one
-Insecticide Daggers Auto Attacks don't work. My rogue just stands still.

ForgottenWarrior
03-27-2016, 01:07 PM
One more :
Brood vanity helm rogue display bug and faceless warrior mage rog with winter legendary cap.

Zylx
03-27-2016, 01:18 PM
Also, my hair changes when i equip a helm vanity that shows my hair.

Example: My hair is set to the short brown pixy cut. When i equip my 1m gold top hat, my hair turns into the brown long hair style. Even if i go to the hair/face changer lady, i scroll down to the short brown pixy cut, and it says Already Owned

Ylian Larsson
03-27-2016, 05:47 PM
Also, my hair changes when i equip a helm vanity that shows my hair.

Example: My hair is set to the short brown pixy cut. When i equip my 1m gold top hat, my hair turns into the brown long hair style. Even if i go to the hair/face changer lady, i scroll down to the short brown pixy cut, and it says Already Owned

The same with my warrior when wearing mountain dweller cap vanity. Before the update I could see the cap with long hair and beard. Now, when wearing the cap, hair and beard disappear.

Also, when I pick up an item dropped by mobs (every kind of items) I can't see no "you received....." message displayed