PDA

View Full Version : Mage need dmg back

Deathlyreaper
03-27-2016, 01:45 PM
Ok so I know I'm late on this (I actually expected them to fix this already) but after the update I lost my dmg around -100 some people said that it didn't affect their skill but for me it did. My light used to be 2k-2.7 something like that. Now it's 1.8-2.5 so pls fix this

Dragoonclaws
03-27-2016, 01:56 PM
Hey everyone, this was a correction to a visual bug with some of the Glintstone and Arcane Weapons! Some of the damage values were not correctly displaying. The actual damage values of the weapons have not been changed in this patch. We made sure to take care of this so you have better comparisons of these weapons to new weapons coming in the expansion!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?305324-The-Arcane-Weapons-were-buffed-nerfed

Bmwmsix
03-27-2016, 06:35 PM
This Visual Bug excuse itself is a bogus...my.smurf was abt to buy that arcane stuff but nay now as expansion is around...Ty for nothing sts

eugene9707
03-27-2016, 06:49 PM
well.... as a gun mage, there was no damage decrease .... so it's not a mage nerf ._.

Also, back then we've established that staff give less skill damage compare to gun, despite that the damage on the stats page says more damage.
The "nerf" is just to make the damage in the stats page truly representative of the skill damage

epicrrr
03-27-2016, 08:52 PM
rogous -armor -damage -%pet bonus damage, we rogues likes to live dangerously

Bluesparky
03-27-2016, 09:36 PM
This Visual Bug excuse itself is a bogus...my.smurf was abt to buy that arcane stuff but nay now as expansion is around...Ty for nothing sts

I agree with u bro. Its just betrayal to buy the staff over gun at the release showing high numbers. SO STS say it took 3 months to notice the visual bug?

well.... as a gun mage, there was no damage decrease .... so it's not a mage nerf ._.

Also, back then we've established that staff give less skill damage compare to gun, despite that the damage on the stats page says more damage.
The "nerf" is just to make the damage in the stats page truly representative of the skill damage

Yes skill damage was less on staff. But Sts should have replied stating "It was visual bug displaying High Dps" when we asked why skill damage is less then the gun skill damage, on the thread where rem explained about proc of staff.

GG by STS Thanks

Schnitzel
03-27-2016, 10:34 PM
What confuses me though, is when Vroom says:

Hey everyone, this was a correction to a visual bug with some of the Glintstone and Arcane Weapons! Some of the damage values were not correctly displaying. The actual damage values of the weapons have not been changed in this patch. We made sure to take care of this so you have better comparisons of these weapons to new weapons coming in the expansion!

So does that mean the pre-patch values were the correct values? or the incorrect values?

Bluesparky
03-28-2016, 12:56 AM

So does that mean the pre-patch values were the correct values? or the incorrect values?

As for me im observing 46 mythics didnt had any problem they are displaying same before and after the patch (visual bug) they saying. So its with the 46 arcane values for the staff vs GUN fooling us to buy at staff release

Obiira
03-28-2016, 06:21 AM
Yes we mages need our damage back!!!

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Remiem
03-28-2016, 11:44 AM

Pre-patch values were incorrect. The stats page was showing a number that was higher than the actual damage output. Let me reiterate. You actual damage output has NOT changed.

ForgottenWarrior
03-28-2016, 11:51 AM
Pre-patch values were incorrect. The stats page was showing a number that was higher than the actual damage output. Let me reiterate. You actual damage output has NOT changed.

Clever answer, nerffed mage, saying old one was wrong , who's fault? ty

Zylx
03-28-2016, 12:21 PM
Everyone needs to calm down and chill. As remiem and vroom said, the actual damage has not changed, only the visual stats on the stat page. There was never any nerf, and if you wouldve actually went out and tested for yourself before whining on the forums, you'd know your damage would be the same as it was.

Deathlyreaper
03-28-2016, 12:40 PM

Thank you for this. I was just confused because ppl kept saying that thier skill dmg didnt change but when i looked at my lightning which used to be 2.2 now is 1.8 and that is with 5% more dmg due to mastery.

eugene9707
03-28-2016, 12:42 PM
Clever answer, nerffed mage, saying old one was wrong , who's fault? ty

first of all, its not a mage nerf. Its just a fix for display, for warrior too, if you want, go check arcane maul's damage now vs before... im sure it's "lower" now

Second, they did admit it's their fault, that's why they are fixing it. Or do you want them to not fix it ? And then find out the next weapon that you spent 10mil on that have "higher damage" actually have lower skill damage compare to the other weapon?